IGNORED

MasonAsher2014's College Golf Thread

MasonAsher2014
Note: This thread is 2481 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Wanted to start something like this for awhile now and what better day to start it after our first spring tournament. To get you up to speed my fall average was 77.04 so I was pretty happy with that despite shooting 82 three times and a 79-80 on our home tournament. Shot a 70 and placed fifth in one with a 77-74 on a very dry tough course.Anyway, I want to create this thread to keep you guys up to speed with my good or not so good play in every tournament and practice I have and to answer any questions you may have about college golf!

3/23 - Match Play/Stroke vs. Rose Hulman @Hulman Links. Playing #1. 73.6/134 6775 yards. This course is definitely a shot making course and to play well you need to be able to work the ball. Lots of trouble off the tee, really on every hole but the first and bunkered greens. The wind was a sustained 25 MPH all day so it was pretty miserable and I was so up and down I don't think I could have scored that well even if there had been no wind, although it would have been much different in the way I attacked the course.

Hole #1 Par 4 365 - Down wind straightaway so I pulled driver and drew it into the left rough hit a nice little 60 yard pitch about 20 feet over the hole and left the birdie putt about half a roll short, easy 4. E

Hole #2 Par 5 510 - This is where I really got mad at myself. There is water left off the tee which is elevated, you need to carry the ball about 230 to get over the pond to cut the corner, or you can go straight out but there is a pond 280 out so driver is out of the question with the down wind. So I pull a 4I and for some unknown reason think hell, I can cut it. Which requires a pretty straight ball because of trees. Pull hook driver into pond, drop punch out into fairway laying 200 out. Chunk a ball into another pond that's short of the green, drop, pitch on to 25 feet and 3 jack it, tough 9. +4

Hole #3 Par 4 365 - Trees on steep bank left, water all down the right so I pull 4I and nail it left but it rolls down the bank into the rough 150ish out, so I decide to hit a low hook under the trees to the green and succeed with a 9I and two putt from 20 feet for a 4. +4.

Hole #4 Par 3 135 - Cross wind so I figure my 135 club will get there, it doesn't. Land in the front bunker blast it out to about 12 feet and nail the putt for a par. +4

Hole #5 Par 4 425 - Can't go right at all or you're blocked by trees so you have to hit a 240-290 yard shot because it's a dogleg. Short and you're still blocked long and you're in more woods. Pull hybrid, blast it to the center laying 170. Flare off an 8I to the bunker short right, blast it out to 16 feet and make the slider for the knee-buckling par. +4

Hole #6 Par 5 555 - Tough little tee shot, can't go right or you're in the pond that lined #3 and left is a lateral but that side was a little more open than the water. Aimed about 20 yards left of the pond and ripped driver to the middle of fairway. Can't remember exact distance but I could have gotten there with a 3 wood but the tree line  was close to the left of the green so I hit hybrid to the right rough since pin was front left and pitched on from 40 yards and made a 5 footer for birdie. +3

Hole #7 Par 4 415 - Hit a low hooked driver close to two fairway bunkers since water was left and I got scared. Had 200 in, pulled a 7I so I knew I'd either be short of the bunkers short if I wasn't on the green. Flared it off right and chipped on to 3 feet and parred it. +3

Hole #8 Par 3 160 - Straight into the wind. Pulled my 185 club and pushed it right into a bunker, blasted out to like 25ish feet and 2 putted for bogey. +4

Hole #9 Par 4 390 - Can't go right at all or you're dead in trees and can't hit a hook or you're OB. I hit hybrid to 150 and smashed a 170 club straight into the wind, barely made the green. 30 feet to go uphill into the wind and left my first putt 12 feet short and 3 putted for a 5. +5 for a 41 on front.

Hole #10 Par 4 435 - Dogleg left,can't go left or you hit into trees about 260 out at the dogleg so I tried hybrid to stay right and obviously went left into them. Punched out but hit a tree and ended up 137 out. Punched a PW and landed 30 feet left of hole. 3 putt. +7

Hole #11 Par 5 - Hardest hole I've ever played. Narrow par 5 that goes up hill at about the 150 mark and doglegs twice. Once on tee shot and then next at the 150 mark. If you miss the fairway, which is only about 20 yards wide you have to punch out and hope for a par. I hit a driver left on to the hill smacked a 4I left to about the 150 mark. Tried to go through trees to the green, hit trees. Laying about 90 yards out I punched a PW through the remainder somehow and put it to 20 feet and three putted. +9

Hole 12 Par 4 395 - Pretty straight tree lined fairway like all other holes. Can't go to long or you're in the ditch which is just tall grass. Hit a 4I to 147. PW to 15 feet an made birdie. +8

Hole 13 Par 3 205 - Huge green, tree protecting left side and pin was left with a right to left breeze so I tried to hit a high 5I and let to breeze take it to the hole. Pushed it to the back right part of green and 3 putted from 50 feet. +9

Hole 14 Par 4 385 - Dogleg right so you can't hit driver or you're OB, hit hybrid and was 200 out. 6I over green with wind and chipped on to 2 feet, par. +9

Hole 15 Par 5 490- Pretty easy hole if you can find the fairway and not go left. I went left and had to punch which led me to catching a bunker and shooting my ball further left. Punched a 5I right of the green and tried a flop over the bunker. Caught it fat and landed in the bunker, blasted out 2 putt for a double. +11

Hole 16 Par 3 155 - Easy hole, hit left of green. Chipped on, one putt. +11

Hole 17 Par 4 420 - Straight into the wind. Playing probably 500 yards uphill so I top my tee ball and am 270 out. Hit 3 wood which catches trees and drops to about 160 out. Miss green chip on and two putt. +13

Hole 18 Par 4 435 - Tough hole with water left until about 260ish out and then water right starting about 300 from tee box. Hit hybrid to fairway, 190 out, 7I short right pitch on and 2 putt bogey. +14.

Finished with an 86. It was really bad, we play in a two day tournament Friday Saturday so hopefully I can play a bit better. Supposed to be no wind so I can't do much worse.

Stats:

FW - 7

Green - 8

Putts - 33 ( 7 one putts, 5 3 putts )

Hit em' straight boys!

In my bag:

Taylormade R11S Driver
Taylormade RBZ 3-wood
Nike VRS Irons 4-9
SM4 Titleist Vokey Wedges 47, 54, 58
College freshman playing golf at Wabash College in Indiana!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Today in our tournament at the same course that I described in the above post I shot a weird 83. I'm not going to explain all the holes out again just what I did on them. I never thought that I could putt so badly, waiting for a breakthrough this spring.

Hole #1 Par 4 365 - Driver to right of fairway, wedge onto green and a 3 putt from 25 feet. +1

Hole #2 Par 5 510 - Hybrid to middle of fairway, trying to layup short with a 5I I pushed it into some trees right and had 141 in, pulled a PW and hit a nice cut to 7 feet. 2 putt. +1

Hole #3 Par 4 365 - Hit a 4I to the left rough, 161 out pulled a 9I and hit a low draw under the trees to about 20 feet. 2 putt. +1

Hole #4 Par 3 135 - Hook a PW a little left, chip up to 5 feet and make it. +1

Hole #5 Par 4 425 - Blasted a 3 wood straight down the pipe and knock an 8I to 30 feet, 2 putt par. +1

Hole #6 Par 5 555 - Went hybrid, 5I, PW to the front of the green and 2 putted. +1

Hole #7 Par 4 415 - Hit in the left FW bunker, tried to get to the green but hit a tree and knocked me straight down, GW to the front fringe, left my chip short and 2 putted for a bogey. +2

Hole #8 Par 3 160 - 7I to left of green, chip on 2 putt bogey. +3

Hole #9 Par 4 390 - Perfect drive missed green short, chip and a 2 putt. +4

Hole #10 Par 4 435 - Blasted a 3 wood way left and punched a 4I close to green, chip and a two putt. +5

Hole #11 Par 5 510- Blasted hybrid down the middle flared my second right had to punch out and got on the green and 3 putted for a 6.  +6

Hole 12 Par 4 395 - Went a little left with 4I off tee 8I to green and 3 putted, missed a 3 footer. +7

Hole 13 Par 3 205 - Went short and chipped on, 3 putted from 10 feet. +9

Hole 14 Par 4 385 - Straight down center, easy shot to green two putt par +9

Hole 15 Par 5 490- Driver, 4I, pitch two putt easy par. +9

Hole 16 Par 3 155 - Missed left chipped on and two putted. +10

Hole 17 Par 4 420 - Good tee ball, missed green chip on and two putt. +11

Hole 18 Par 4 435 - Good tee ball with hybrid, 6I to about 20 feet, two putt par. +11

Sorry it was pretty short, very frustrated with the round. I had 9 FW, 8 greens, 37 putts.

I didn't play bad off the tee just couldn't get my second shots down and could not hit a putt. Missed so many I should have made and it sucked. Tied for 41st out of 75. Need to make some moves tomorrow only 2 shots back from a top 20.

In my bag:

Taylormade R11S Driver
Taylormade RBZ 3-wood
Nike VRS Irons 4-9

Second round of the tournament, played pretty badly. Oh well, going to work on my swing this next week to prepare for our Classic at Crooked Stick. Frustrating but shooting this high will only get me better in the long run especially since I just made a swing change.

In my bag:

Taylormade R11S Driver
Taylormade RBZ 3-wood
Nike VRS Irons 4-9

Here's an 8I from today. Slo-mo, let me know what you guys think about it.

In my bag:

Taylormade R11S Driver
Taylormade RBZ 3-wood
Nike VRS Irons 4-9

• 3 weeks later...

This past weekend we played at Honeywell Golf Course.

Saturday - Shot 78 with 4 bogeys and a triple

Sunday - Shot 76 with 2 birdies, 3 bogeys, 2 doubles

A few bad swings cost me a bit and heading into conference this upcoming weekend I'm feeling pretty good about my swing. I finished 30th out of 70. Sorry for the non hole-by-hole summary, I did not have time this weekend. But for conference I definitely will.

In my bag:

Taylormade R11S Driver
Taylormade RBZ 3-wood
Nike VRS Irons 4-9

First round of conference today, shot a 79 on a new course I have never played, Boulder Creek in Ohio. 6900 yards, 74.7/135.

Not going to go through each hole today since I have to wake up in 6.5 hours but I will tomorrow for you all. I hit 9 greens, 6 fairways but struggled a lot off the tee. I had to chip out sideways four times but still made par on two of them haha. Tomorrow will be better. Hitting my irons and putting solid. Just gotta get my driver straight. I sit in 19th place out of 50. It was cold and really wet, little windy. Some good players had some bad rounds today. I sit 4 shots out of a top ten. Gotta shot about 74 to move up tomorrow. I'll be happy though if I keep it under 80.

In my bag:

Taylormade R11S Driver
Taylormade RBZ 3-wood
Nike VRS Irons 4-9

• Administrator
On April 24, 2016 at 11:29 PM, MasonAsher2014 said:

First round of conference today, shot a 79 on a new course I have never played, Boulder Creek in Ohio. 6900 yards, 74.7/135.

So how did you do on Sunday? Looks like an 81 for a 160?

http://www.golfstat.com/2015-2016/men/mtoursp16/M8831.pdf

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

@iacas yep shot a 81 for a 160 to be tied for 26th. I have been really busy with finals and such so I'm doing the hole by hole right now. Frustrating spring season. We are not very good as a team and I know that does not help my scores at all but I know I've improved this season with the swing change I made early this spring. Without further talking here is my hole-by-hole recap.

Boulder Creek Golf Club 73.4/131 - 6971 yards

Hole 1 Par 5 586 yards - Long, straight with a divided fairway about 280 out. 35 yards of rough and then fairway the rest of the way. Drive went a little right, punched a 5I up to about 180 out. Sliced a 7I off a sprinkler behind a tree, chipped up and on and 2 putted for double bogey. +2

Hole 2 Par 4 368 yards - Dogleg left, bunkers guarding both sides of landing area and one through the fairway. Had to hit a 240-280 club. Banged hybrid straight out, had 140 in, pushed a PW right and chipped on and two putted. +3

Hole 3 Par 4 420 yards - Bending left downhill tough hole. Topped my drive, punched up with a PW to fairway, sliced a 3W and didn't have a shot at the green had to hit short and chip on two putt. Triple. I was very frustrated at this point. +6

I have been having a hard time keeping the ball straight. I'll post some videos in my swing thread. Please help! haha.

(At this point I was +6 through 3 and obviously thought I was going to keep on with this bad play until I talked to my coach and he said to wipe it clean and start over.

Hole 4 Par 3 214 yards - Long kidney green with bunker left and right with water long. Hit a 5 iron over the right bunker about 5 yards right of green chipped up to 3 inches and parred it +6

Hole 5 Par 4 406 yards - Not much trouble, bunkers left about 130-170 out from green. Hit a driver straight down the middle, 54 degree to about 20 feet and two putt par. +6

Hole 6 Par 5 534 yards - Tough hole. Divided fairway, had to choose left or right because there was a grove of trees in the middle. Left was high side and gave you a straight shot in, right was lower and gave to a still decent shot in. Hit my drive middle of right level, sliced a hybrid and had about 50 yards left, flopped it up and missed a 15 foot birdie putt. +6

Hole 7 Par 3 171 yards - Hit a 8I dead at the flag, landed 25 feet short, 2 putt par +6

Hole 8 Par 4 327 yards - Had to carry the ball at least 200 but no longer than 230 or just keep it left of everything. I went left and had 89 yards in. Chunked wedge to about 40 feet two putt. +6

Hole 9 Par 4 430 yards - Plays longer, narrow fairway with two bunkers in landing area. Pond left and in front of green. Driver down middle and then hit 8I to about 15 feet. 2 putt par. +6

Hole 10 Par 5 576 yards - Driver went right, hit a hybrid to 100 yards out, bladed a wedge over the green and chipped on two putt bogey. +7

Hole 11 Par 4 352 yards - Dogleg right with approach totally over water. Have to hit iron off tee. Hit 4I dead straight had 130 to pin, PW flighted low 15 feet from pin, 2 putt par. +7

Hole 12 Par 3 215 yards - Downhill bunker left and right, hit into the right bunker, blasted out to about 4 feet but missed it. +8

Hole 13 Par 4 450 yards - Tough tight hole, huge hill to the right, landed halfway up and chunked a 6I off of it to about 50 yards in front of green, hit a low wedge in and made the par putt. +8

Hole 14 Par 4 391 yards - Downhill bending right, hit a good drive 104 out came up a little short on fringe and had to chip, left it short and two putted. +9

Hole 15 Par 4 420 yards - Uphill all the way plays about 450ish, Driver dead straight, 8I to bottom tier, the hill in the middle of the green was probably 4 feet tall, had 40ish feet to go to the top tier and the pin, buried it. Birdie. +8

Hole 16 Par 4 415 yards - Dogleg left. Hybrid to cut the corner, 9I just over the green, chip and a 1 putt. Par. +9

Hole 17 Par 3 152 yards - Island green, 40 yards deep, bunker short and two long, hit in front bunker, got up and down for a 3. +9

Hole 18 Par 5 595 yards, driver straight down the middle down the hill a bit, 280 out hit 3W to just right of green chipped up missed the putt and parred it +9

Sad 81 but I got off to a bad start. Handicap revised and it is all now tournament rounds. Revised to 2.3 which includes a few high scores from earlier this season (90, 86,86,85, 83) Average for the season is 80.1, so I'm not too disappointed since I had those 5 scores. Second round of conference is this weekend.

In my bag:

Taylormade R11S Driver
Taylormade RBZ 3-wood
Nike VRS Irons 4-9

• 3 weeks later...

Played in an Indiana golf event this past weekend at Otter Creek Golf Club, still struggling with my tee shots and they are leading to some big numbers but other than that I'm pretty confident in my game. Just need to stop slicing, it's been my problem all spring long. I shot an 85 but went 48-37 as shown here: https://iga.bluegolf.com/bluegolf/iga16/event/iga1614/contest/7/leaderboard.htm I am playing in the Indianapolis PGA Open next Monday Tuesday so I'm going to really work on my tee shots this week. I'll have a hole-by-hole recap for that, I didn't for this because I was out of internet for 3 days.

• Upvote 1

In my bag:

Taylormade R11S Driver
Taylormade RBZ 3-wood
Nike VRS Irons 4-9

Keep us posted. Like this kind of threads. Maybe better (in my opinion, so might not be true for others) to go in depth a couple of holes you played and leave the other not so interesting holes out?

On 5/18/2016 at 1:45 AM, MacDutch said:

Keep us posted. Like this kind of threads. Maybe better (in my opinion, so might not be true for others) to go in depth a couple of holes you played and leave the other not so interesting holes out?

Will do! Thanks for the feedback!

In my bag:

Taylormade R11S Driver
Taylormade RBZ 3-wood
Nike VRS Irons 4-9

Today was the first round of the Indianapolis PGA Open. A two day event at Prairie View in Carmel, Indiana. A very nice course, with a few links style holes on the front and then a tight back with a few water holes. A very nice mix. I shot an 80 41-39 to miss the cut. I have been playing bad this spring, my handicap has gone up 3.5, but I'm starting to feel better with my swing and it's only a matter of time before I cut it back down to a 1.0 or less I feel. So here's how the round went: 

Hole #1 Par 4 410 - Hit a drive to left side of fairway, 134 to pin hit a 3/4 PW and flared it off right, chipped on and 2 putt. +1

Hole #2 Par 4 405 - Perfect drive straight down the center and hit the right side of the green, terrible lag putt up over a ridge and 3 putted. +2 

Hole #3 Par 5 590 - Hit the fairway bunker, chipped out and had a 4I to the green, flared it off right and chipped on and 2 putted. +3

Hole #4 Par 3 181 - Hit a 7 and it went right into hazard, hit it out over the green, putted it up and tapped in for par. +4

Hole #5 Par 4 363 - Hit hybrid and had a 52 wedge to the green, hit the green and 2 putted for par. +4

Hole #6 Par 3 181 - Hit the left edge of the big green, hit a good lag to about 3 feet and made par. +4

Hole #7 Par 5 520 - Hit a really good drive and then hit a 4I into greenside bunker blasted out to 15 feet and made par. +4

Hole #8 Par 4 398 - Hit the fairway and then hit the green, 2 putt par, easy hole. +4

Hole #9 Par 4 433 - Hit a little bleeder off to the right, pond in front of green I clubbed up and caught a flyer to put it over the green and then chipped on and two putted. +5

Hole #10 Par 4 384 - Dogleg left, hit 4I off tee and then hit 6I to green missed and hit a bad chip to 10 feet and two putted. +6

Hole #11 Par 4 369 - Dogleg right hit 3wood down center, pulled a 9I into bunker and flubbed it barely out, chipped on and 2 putted. +7

Hole #12 Par 3 201 - Easy hole, made it hard, hit it just left of a tucked flag and it bounced down the hill, but flopped it in for bird HA, +6

Hole #13 Par 5 572 - Bombed a drive, had 186 to pin, wind was behind, hit 7I over the water but the wind stopped as I hit it and it landed in the bunker short, blasted out to about 10 feet and had a tight downhill double breaker that I missed. +6

Hole #14 Par 4 460 - Long uphill tight driving hole, hit a terrible popped up driver to the right and then hit the green with a 4I, it found the rough and I chunked a chip and two putted for bogey. +7

Hole #15 Par 3 200 - Easy par 3, hit the green 40 feet right of the flag and two putted for par. +7

Hole #16 Par 4 401 - Flew it 260 over the pond and had 97 in, caught a heavy 56 wedge and hit the flag on my chip. Made the putt for par. +7

Hole #17 Par 4 433 - Hit my worst drive of the day right into the brush, had a little indention in the brush that my ball settled into, so not in the brush really but in the hazard, I couldn't hit at the pin but had a shot at the green, I had to basically wrap the club around really flat so I wouldn't hit the brush and hit it just left of the green. Chipped on and missed a putt that didn't break. +8

Hole #18 Par 5 572 - Easy par 5, dogleg right, hit driver and then laid up short of creek, had 120 to pin and left it short, chipped on and 1-putt. +8

I hit a lot of ok shots, no good ones but really no bad ones either, strange day, it felt like I hit well but just couldn't get it close.

Final stats- 8 fairways, 5 greens, 31 putts 

So-so, I feel like its coming around now. Next tournament is on June 6, qualifier for the Indiana Amateur. 

• Upvote 1

In my bag:

Taylormade R11S Driver
Taylormade RBZ 3-wood
Nike VRS Irons 4-9

• 2 weeks later...

I took the liberty of running this round against Mark Broadie's PGA data. I just guessed on a lot of yardages, but hopefully somewhat close to your narrative. Here's the scorecard:

Screen Shot 2016-06-01 at 9.16.08 AM.png

If you look at each drive and approach and compare to the PGA charts here: 

You will end up with these strokes gained/lost for your drives and approaches:

Screen Shot 2016-06-01 at 9.16.30 AM.png

For your overall numbers, they add up to:

Screen Shot 2016-06-01 at 9.16.38 AM.png

From what I see (big assumption is that the yardage numbers are close), your driving is top notch, and it's in the area of the approaches where your comparison with the pros dips a bit. 

Again, the caveat is that I've entered in the distances correctly. If you feel like correcting the distances to what you remember, I can easily modify the chart and resend to you, if interested. Just thought you'd want to see how pros hit some of these approaches compared to how you do. I don't see that you use Game Golf, so maybe you haven't seen their "Strokes Gained" module to evaluate your different areas. Can be eye-opening.

Lastly, I have you hitting 7 greens, not 5 as you said at the end of your narrative. Perhaps my scoring is way off!

• Upvote 1

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

On 6/1/2016 at 9:24 AM, RandallT said:

I took the liberty of running this round against Mark Broadie's PGA data. I just guessed on a lot of yardages, but hopefully somewhat close to your narrative. Here's the scorecard:

Screen Shot 2016-06-01 at 9.16.08 AM.png

If you look at each drive and approach and compare to the PGA charts here: 

You will end up with these strokes gained/lost for your drives and approaches:

Screen Shot 2016-06-01 at 9.16.30 AM.png

For your overall numbers, they add up to:

Screen Shot 2016-06-01 at 9.16.38 AM.png

From what I see (big assumption is that the yardage numbers are close), your driving is top notch, and it's in the area of the approaches where your comparison with the pros dips a bit. 

Again, the caveat is that I've entered in the distances correctly. If you feel like correcting the distances to what you remember, I can easily modify the chart and resend to you, if interested. Just thought you'd want to see how pros hit some of these approaches compared to how you do. I don't see that you use Game Golf, so maybe you haven't seen their "Strokes Gained" module to evaluate your different areas. Can be eye-opening.

Lastly, I have you hitting 7 greens, not 5 as you said at the end of your narrative. Perhaps my scoring is way off!

Very interesting and eye opening. I'll send you a message. I do know my irons are pretty bad, for my standards. I used to average 9-12 greens a round last year, but ya know, swing changes. Still working on them now, wedges are good now, I just need to work on 4-9. Playing a practice round tomorrow at my am qualifying course and then on Monday it's go time.

In my bag:

Taylormade R11S Driver
Taylormade RBZ 3-wood
Nike VRS Irons 4-9

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, MasonAsher2014 said:

I'll send you a message.

Just post it here. Others can't benefit from personal messages.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Played a practice round today at Bear Slide and shot 75. Irons worked really well, I figured some stuff out yesterday and it really helped me out. I hit 14 greens I believe today and 3 putted like 3 of them. Oh well, ready for tomorrow and I know I can replicate it. Love the greens at this course.

In my bag:

Taylormade R11S Driver
Taylormade RBZ 3-wood
Nike VRS Irons 4-9

Note: This thread is 2481 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!