IGNORED

Unlimited Golf for $107.....

Duff McGee
Note: This thread is 3202 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I agree that it's worthwhile. Especially if you vary which tees you play from to find which ones work best for different areas of your game. If you move all the way back and can hit at least a fairway wood from the tee then you are still getting work on you long game. If you feel your mid irons need work, move up to tees where you'll be using them more. The cost vs benefit of this is very much in your favor.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'd do it $107 is a great deal for unlimited golf. So it has narrow fairways you'll just have to work on accuracy will end up being great for your game in the long run, and the dog legs means you get plenty of practice trying to work the ball different directions, If you played this difficult 6 times a week within 3 months you'd be a much better golfer. I joined a club for the summer membership $400 for 6 months and all I have to play is cart fee, so $20 for 18, $10 for 9. Now I've been playing 4-5 times a week after work I always play this course and like every other weekend or so I don't feel like I must always play here but I do love the course. It has helped me go from a 90's golfer to an 80's golfer in just a couple months, so I say do it and don't regret it.

Thanks!

Too funny...I grew up in Burien and went to Highline H.S. back in the day ....played Tyee as a kid

I bowled for my high school team and Highline was always one of our biggest rivals at the state tournament. Awesome!

Hey, how about that.  I grep up in Normandy Park.  Highline would have been my school, but I actually went to high school in Tacoma (Charles Wright).

Awesome. I get to play The Home Course on Thursday. My favorite course. Have you guys played there before?

I am trying to lose weight and get exercise. I own my own law firm so my schedule is flexible. There is a course 15 minutes away that is offering unlimited golf for $107 per month and free range tokens. It is usually over $40 per round. I had this brilliant (?) idea last night that I should sign up for this and play 6 days a week. It would be like a gym membership in a way. And I would actually wake up early and want to do this type of exercise. Now the problem: I will feel like I have to play this same course all the time. I went there this morning to try it out and I wasn't too happy with the course. It is extremely narrow and almost every par 4 or 5 has a dogleg between 210 and 250. I only played the first nine and in all honesty, I shouldn't have ever pulled driver out of the bag. When I did, I shot through each dogleg. I hit a straight 300 yard drive on a par 5 and ended up behind a freaking tree! This is the only nearby course offering this. It's a year commitment and it will eat into my money for other courses I want to play, yet is so cheap that I could afford to play golf every day instead of about twice a week. What would you guys do in my situation? Will I get bored and regret this year long contract? I hate getting up early but I can do it for golf.

It has pros and cons. You are disciplined enough to utilize it like I did for two years while rehabbing legs. Also, distances you gave are great for working your woods, by the time your apprenticeship is over you may be suprised. Plus the health benefit as you pointed out. I went sore or not, chip, putt, and play. Enjoy. Cheap enough to write off for buckets of ball at ranges most places per month. :-D

• Upvote 1

It has pros and cons. You are disciplined enough to utilize it like I did for two years while rehabbing legs. Also, distances you gave are great for working your woods, by the time your apprenticeship is over you may be suprised. Plus the health benefit as you pointed out. I went sore or not, chip, putt, and play. Enjoy. Cheap enough to write off for buckets of ball at ranges most places per month. :-D

Thanks Hatchman!

Note: This thread is 3202 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!