IGNORED

Worst club ever made?

Note: This thread is 3189 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I would love to try that thing out on the range. It looks familiar for some reason.....when did it come out?

I think 70's

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

On second thought it looks more like a microphone... I really want to try hitting it. EDIT: They're fairly cheap on eBay; give me enough to drink and I'll have one at my front door some time next week.

Post the video please

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

In terms of performance and feel (sound) the Callaway C4 driver is right up there.

Nike has also come out with some duds.

These wedges are horrible looking at address

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

On second thought it looks more like a microphone... I really want to try hitting it.

EDIT: They're fairly cheap on eBay; give me enough to drink and I'll have one at my front door some time next week.

Strangely enough I saw a dude at the range this morning that had one. He wasn't hitting it too great.

:callaway: Big Bertha Alpha 815 DBD  :bridgestone: TD-03 Putter   
:tmade: 300 Tour 3W                 :true_linkswear: Motion Shoes
:titleist: 585H Hybrid                       
:tmade: TP MC irons                 
:ping: Glide 54             
:ping: Glide 58
:cleveland: 588 RTX 62

This probably doesn't count as a "major manufacturer", but it has to be in here somewhere. [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/129553/] [/URL]

Didn't this come out in the 90's on an informercial? Interestingly enough, I feel like this could help a few people I know that duff every chip. ;)

How bout the Nike Slingshot irons? They pretty much sucked.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Remember this ugly thing?

Its' official name was the Power Pod, and the head was cast from solid plastic. A lot of them snapped at the hosel, and a different design was made, using the same plastic formula. It was called the PolyRocket, and I actually have one. A more traditional club head shape. The plastic that was used to make these things was used as the insert material on the first Odyssey putters.

Note: This thread is 3189 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!