zero

My Swing (zero)

40 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Slowcelica said:

One thing I noticed from the last down the line video, you take the hands way inside on the takeaway and almost do a C to get hands up to where they should be. It's like you take them as deep as they will go and then lift them up.

Yes, for sure. One thing I've been wondering though watching the pros, some have a really odd backswing, but get it on-plane on the downswing. Where should I focus? On-plane back & through, or just through?

Just now, zero said:

Yes, for sure. One thing I've been wondering though watching the pros, some have a really odd backswing, but get it on-plane on the downswing. Where should I focus? On-plane back & through, or just through?

So IMHO the less manipulations you do to get the club in the correct position the better. My instructor has/had me working on taking the club up and inside in more of a linear fashion, so like \ instead of C or L. I hope that makes sense.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 minute ago, Slowcelica said:

So IMHO the less manipulations you do to get the club in the correct position the better. My instructor has/had me working on taking the club up and inside in more of a linear fashion, so like \ instead of C or L. I hope that makes sense.

It's been a few years since I had my first instruction, need to get back with a teacher.

2 hours ago, Slowcelica said:

One thing I noticed from the last down the line video, you take the hands way inside on the takeaway and almost do a C to get hands up to where they should be. It's like you take them as deep as they will go and then lift them up.

Agree with this.

Screen_Shot_2017-02-17_at_12_55.30_PM.png

@zero check out the post I made here.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades