IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

95. I think I'm going to go into a corner, curl up, and start crying. The only things that worked at all today were my new 3 wood and the 8 iron (came within six inches of holing out on #10 with it, and came as close on #11 the par 3.). 4 fairways, 5 greens, and 41 putts.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

108 , it was such a shame too as the course was beautifully located on a mountain.

will take a 1-week break, hit the range and see how it goes

Taylormade R5XL Plus - Regular
Nike CPR 3 22'
Callaway X-14 Pro Rifle Stiff
Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 56'
Mizuno Bettinardi

79, and I hang my head in shame.... :( 117/68.3 course. I left a great many putts on the course today....

I did, however, supervise a pretty major accident. A pair of women tipped a cart over on theirselves. One looked to have a pretty well sprained ankle, the other, a dislocated shoulder/broken forearm. I sprinted across a par 3 in time to make sure nobody moved the woman that was UNDER the cart prior to people lifting it off of her. ....

I can say this much... The woman with the busted ankle = trooper. Face down in the rough, and I quote.... "It's not fair, I was going to make par!" (Small bit of positive for the potentially deadly situation)

I stuck around to make sure 911 was notified, the club house was aware, and the 10-15 people knew not to move the woman, jogged back, and made my birdie putt. =D

We've got one of the steepest courses in Maryland...... When the Rangers tell you to be carefull on slopes, please listen. ;)

Hacked up a 104 at Hilldale (slope 130) in Chicago on Friday. 2 club wind all day, and I just didn't have it. Worst round of the year for me, very disappointing.

Bag: Grom
Driver: HiBore 10.5° Fuji Stiff
3W: V-Steel 15° Graphite Designs YS-6 Stiff
3h-4h: Bobby Jones Stiff
5i-PW: CG4 Steel StiffWedges: 588 DSG RTG 52°, 900 RTG 56° Low bounce, Reg. 588 RTG 60°Putter: Dead CenterBalls: Pro V1 Speed Cart V1Home Courses: Riverdale Dunes / Knolls,...

• Administrator
77 at Whispering Woods . Hit the ball great. Made some putts. Didn't make any of the ones for birdie, though.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Shot 82 at Apple Greens GC. 71.8/130. Probably gave away 5 strokes or so on the greens, struck the ball real well today though. Having putter problems the last two weeks, hopefully it works itself out.
Driver-Taylor Made R7 460cc 10.5* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Fairway Wood-Taylor Made R7 Draw 15* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Hybrid Taylor Made 19* Rescue Mid Steel Stiff
4-PW-Golfsmith G40 TT Lite XL Stiff
GW-Ben Hogan Riviera 8* Bounce 50*SW-Ben Hogan Riviera Medium Bounce 56*LW-Cleveland 60* 588 ChromePutter-Taylo...

76 at Millstone Golf Club from the tips. Hit my driver decent and my irons very well. Just couldn't sink a putt so save my life. 32 putts for the day.

Driver: 905R 9.5*
3-wood: 906F 13*
Irons: Forged Blades
Wedges: Black Satin SV Tour 52* , 56*, 60*
Putter: FuturaBall: ProV1x or One Platinum---------------------------------------------------------My 2008 Tournament Qualifiers:Tennessee State Match Play - Qualified - July...

Shot a 26 (16/10) over 93 (34/33par) at Douglaston from the back tees. I'm starting to enjoy this game. No more 115s. lol

I had one birdie with a chip in!!! What an amazing feeling to not have to putt!!!

btw, I'm still a rookie so please excuse my enthusiasm for such a poor score. That was my 19th career round.

Had a great round yesterday. I shot a lifetime best (43, 41) 84. Three pars, 4 fairways and 3 GIRs on the front followed by six pars, six fairways and six GIRs on the back including a 35' chip-in bogey save and a run of five pars from to finish.

Still had two lip-outs that could have improved the score so it still wasn't perfect, but talk about stoked!

i played a local course that i have played once before. i shot 41 on the front and 40 on the back. i couldve shot 2 strokes less on the back but i missed a tap in putt and chunked a simple chip. AHHHHH !!!!
course rating: men blue tee 68.3/120

i was happy. i was playing with family who were still learning so that kind of made it hard. it is hard to concentrate while you are trying to teach and keep up the pace so you dont upset people behind you.

toby
in my bag:
driver: titleist D1 9.5 stiff3 & 5 wood: taylormade burner stiffhybrid: taylormade rescue mid 21 stiffirons: mizuno mp-60 4 thru pwwedges: cleveland cg 10's (52,56,60)putter: scotty cameron Newport 2 (35 inch)balls: titleist pro v1 (how do you...

On Monday played one of the best rounds in my life shooting a 4 under 68 (37+31) at Wilson at Griffith Park. The greens were sandy and punched but the putts were just going in; however, three of my six birdies were inside 5 feet.

Today, though, shot a 10 over 82 (40+42) at Brookside #1. 1 eagle, 1 birdie, 8 bogeys, 2 doubles, and a triple. Pull-hooked 6 approaches and had 3 3-putts. I wasn't even thinking about lagging any of them, and aside from the eagle didn't make anything outside of 4 feet.

92 first time I broke 100. I 3 putted 7 holes. 6 of those I missed my second putt from within 6 feet. So should have been an 86

In The Bag
SQ 5000 10.5

SQ Sumo 3 wood
MP-32 3-PWGolden Bear Gap Wedge SV Sand Wedge MP T Lob WedgeYes Golf Callie Putter

yesterday i shot a 83 11 over but it was disgustingly cold lol we can all have our bad days though lol

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

93 today...bad putting skills

In My Bag:
Driver: R9 TP 9.5°
Hybrids: Idea Pro, 16°, 20°, VS Proto
Irons: TP MB 4-P
Wedges: Vokey SM 50.08 54°, 60°Putter: NP2

I shot a 77 today. Our course is par 35 and par 37. 34 on the front and 43 on the back. I went 5 over on the last 4 holes. A very good round and I know it. But I started thinking about shooting under par for the first time ever and shit happens.

Had 89 today. For the second time. Can feel it all coming together for summer (hopefully, have only been playing for 6 months.) Had 6 doubles so heaps of room to improve!