IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Shot a pretty brilliant 38 today after school. It was a quick 1.5 hr round. Hit 6/7 fairways and 6/9 greens. Had 14 putts and hit great irons.
WITB

Driver - Taylormade r7 Quad 10.5˚ Fujijura E360 Stiff
Woods - Sonartec SS 2.5 13˚ HST Penley Tour Stiff
Hybrid - Sonartec HB-001 19˚ HST Penley Tour StiffIrons - Mizuno MP-67 Forged 4-PW, DGS300Wedges - Callaway Forged 50˚ and 54˚, Walter Hagen 60˚Putter - Nike T130 O/S Mallet Ctr Shaft 33"B...

on Saturday i hit a 78.

including 2 really bad 3 putts and a water-hazard drop.
Driver: Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 10.5* (UST Proforce v2 77g X Flex) 3 Wood: Callaway Diablo 15* (UST Proforce v2 86g S Flex). 2 Hybrid: Adams A4 Tech 17* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex). 3 and 4 Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro 20* and 23* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex)
Irons: Tour Edge Exotics...

Went down south to Phoenix last week and played 4 rounds at Gold Canyon. First time I've played since mid October. Shot 80-77 on the Sidewinder course and 81-77 on Dinosaur Mountain while allowing myself 1 mulligan per round.

G15 9* w/Aldila Serrano 63S
FT 4 wood w/ Aldila NVS 75S
i15 20* hybrid w/UST Mamiya Avix Core Tour Red 84S
4-PW MP-57 w/ True Temper Dynamic Gold S300 (+0.5")
52, 56 and 60 degree MP-10 Satin w/ True Temper Dynamic Gold Wedge FlexStudio Stock #4, BB25, Fastback 1.5 or Backstryke Blade..... @ 34"P...

Well last Sunday I shot a 76 at the Auburn course to beat my friend who's a 5 handicap. His wedge game was not there that day. This Saturday, I shot an 83 at The Home Course then went' back Sunday to shoot 79. I could not read the breaks. Missed about 5 birdie putts.

DR: Insight XTD Pro DF2400X 9.5 w/YSQ AD 65g S-flex
4W: Insight 16.5 Stiff
3,4 Hybrid: Idea Pro
5I - GW: Idea Pro -1 degree
SW: RST-DSG 56LW: RST-DSG 60Putter: Newport 2 DetourBall: TP Red

Played in a two man scramble with the men's club, we shot 75 for last place. My thought throughout the day was, "Man I wish I had my normal playing partner."
DBake
Titleist 909D3 10.5* Tour Green 89 Stiff
Titleist 906F2 15* v2 85 Stiff
Mizuno MP-30 2-PW S300
Mizuno MP-R 52* & 59*Scotty Cameron Studio Design 1.5Titleist Pro V1Leupold GX-1The Home Course (75.7/130)

I Played 12 holes of par 3 before the snow came back and ruined everything... and i managed to shoot +4. This would normally be pretty darn good for me, but i actually played a lot better than that. I hit 10 of 12 greens, with one miss coming when my ball rocketed off the green like it was concrete because it was frozen solid.

Putting was killer, but that was to be expected because i've not putted for months...
Bag: Flight SS
Driver: 10.5* r5 draw with Pro Launch blue 65 Stiff
Irons: CCi Forged 3i-pw
Wedges: 56* CG12 black pearl and 60* low bounce RTG 900
Putter: i-Series Anser 35"Ball: e5+Tee: Zero FrictionGlove: FootJoy WeatherSofRangefinder: MedalistShoes: Sp-6 II, Adidas 360Scores this year:92 91...

shot my new low of 110 today - last weeks tips really paid off

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Shot a 79 on TPC Champions in Scottsdale, AZ with a quadrouple on #2!

P.S.- Anyone know how you get the manufacturer logos in your signature?

Driver: Sasquatch Tour 9.5 w/ Aldila NV Stiff
Fw: Sasquatch 4wd Reg.
3 Iron: Burner Stiff
4-Pw: Ta5 Reg.
Sand Wedge: Reg. 588 56Lob Wedge: 588 DSG 60Putter: Studio Stainless NewportBall: Pro-V1 (When I can afford them)Home Course: Sunridge Canyon in Fountain Hills, AZ

im not here to post my score but to say that i lost by 1 in match play today.

the guy that beat me was a high school kid who plays on the varsity team for his school. he is pretty close to a scratch golfer. we usually trade off victories so because we are always s close in score it always hurts to lose.

the most frustrating part of is was my approach shot to the finishing hole. i was about 80 yards out and that is a FULL 60 degree for me. im talking FULL. being stupid i didnt switch to a 56 and take a 3/4 swing, i tried to smash it with my 60 and hit it a little fat landing 5 yards short of the green. AAHHHHH !!!! i was able to gain some composure and chip it to within 1 foot from there but that extra shot lost me the last hole.

so i lost today because i thought like a meathead instead of an intelligent golfer.

-toby

toby
in my bag:
driver: titleist D1 9.5 stiff3 & 5 wood: taylormade burner stiffhybrid: taylormade rescue mid 21 stiffirons: mizuno mp-60 4 thru pwwedges: cleveland cg 10's (52,56,60)putter: scotty cameron Newport 2 (35 inch)balls: titleist pro v1 (how do you...

59-56-55. I haven't been playing much lately because of lacrosse and I've completely lost my drive. I had a perfect iron game and didn't get it back towards the end of the second 9. Also, the greens were really inconsistent and a lack of rain made them like concrete. I swear you tapped it and it rolled off the green.

P.S.- Anyone know how you get the manufacturer logos in your signature?

click [more] under the smilies and it will show the logos. just click them to add them to your sig, In Edit Signature tab of course.

DR: Insight XTD Pro DF2400X 9.5 w/YSQ AD 65g S-flex
4W: Insight 16.5 Stiff
3,4 Hybrid: Idea Pro
5I - GW: Idea Pro -1 degree
SW: RST-DSG 56LW: RST-DSG 60Putter: Newport 2 DetourBall: TP Red

Shot a 74 at my home course yesterday. My personal best by 2 strokes (which I shot 3 weeks ago).

Driver: R7 SuperQuad TP 9.5° Fujikura Rombax 6X07
Hybrid: Rescue TP 19°

Orlimar3wood: Hip-Steel 15° (oldie but goodie)Irons: Ping i10 [4-GW] DG X-100Wedges: Ping Tour-W [54° & 58°] DG X-100Putter: i-Series Piper HBalls: B330-S or e5+

Shot a 93 at my home course yesterday, which I was fairly pleased with, as I have only been able to play about 4-5 times since mid-November due to course closures out here.

Had a 52 on the front - a triple bogey 8 on a par 5 and a (ouch) quadruple-bogey 8 on a par 4 really inflating the score for that nine; however, the back nine was much better. 4 pars and nothing higher than a 6. Came out with a 41 on the back - tying my low for 9 holes.

Overall, pleased with the round all things considered. Still gotta fix one of my biggest bugaboos - OB tee shots...

But happy as a pig in you-know-what to be out there playing again!

- Skip S.

I shot a 93, today, at my home course. The weather was sunny but very windy with strong gusts. I had a hell of a good time.

I've played little over the winter and it showed. I had 4 pars, 9 bogies, 3 double bogies, 1 triple and 1 quad. I often shoot in the mid to high eighties. I rarely have more than one double bogey per round and hardly ever a triple or a quad.

If I were to substitute the quad and triple for bogies and substitute 2 of the three doubles for single bogies, I would have shot an 86.

Of course, if pigs could fly they would defecate chocolate fudge with walnuts and perform Mozart's Piano Concerto #5, con fuerte y gusto!

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

I haven't had a chance to play since New Year's - and it showed. I played so bad today I think I should just curl up in a corner and cry. I tripled the first hole, got a 13 on the second, and was all downhill from there. I stopped keeping score after seven holes - at 61. What could go wrong went wrong.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...