IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Last Friday, shot a 50 on a new course . . . yesterday afternoon, shot a 47 on the same course.

I made few good shots, but I am getting the feel for the new course, and trying some management, instead of gripping & ripping.

Steve

In my Cart Bag:
Driver: R7 Draw 9*
3W: Ovation 15*
Hybrid Halo 19* 2H, Halo 22* 3H
Irons: i/3 O-Size 4-PWSW: Vokey SM 56*Putter: Anser

Shot a 99 friday. Was not hitting the irons well at all. Driver so-so, hybrids so-so, putter so-so. Only the 60 deg wedge was working.

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

Best 18 of the year...78...+5 on the "front", +1 on the back. Was playing great on the front for the most part but had a couple bad holes (2 double bogies). No birdies today but pretty consistent golf.
The only unfortunate thing is that our course is down to 9 holes only so we are playing the back twice...not quite the same as getting to play 18 different holes.
Haven't been tracking my scores for a handicap, but if I can keep golfing like this next season I should be into single digits.

In my Datrek Rage bag:
Driver: Sumo 5000 w/ Aldila VS Proto Stiff
4-Wood: SasQuatch 2 w/ Diamana Stiff
Irons: AP2 4-PW w/ PX 6.0
Wedges: Zodia US Spec 52*, Yururi Gekku 57*, 588 DSG RTG+Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Style 3.5 or Odyssey White Hot Tour #1Ball: ProV1 or whatever I find!

figured i would post my first here.
shot a 36 today (+1) at my course. i was hitting my irons really well, lots of long puts to save me some. and my driver was really good; but my woods were playing really poorly for me... lots of draw on them today

shot a 76 today at the local uni (par 70), good weather and great friends!
Next time they give you all that civic bullshit about voting, keep in mind that Hitler was elected in a full, free democratic election- George Carlin

In the Hoofer bag:
10.5* Redline RPM G5 16* G5 19* G5 22* MX 200, 4-6, MP-52 7-W Vokey 50*, Vokey SM 54*, 58* G5i flatstick IGNITE ball

86 at Colbert Hills. Everything was off today. Third highest round of the year. One of those days...

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

Played our local 9 hole course today with a friend. Shot the best 9 holes of the year, 41. Actually, the best 9 hole score of my life that I can remember. I was itching to play another nine holes but we didn't have the time. Started off with three pars, double bogey on 4, bogey on 5, par on 6, bogey on 7, par on 8, bogey on 9. Had a horrible chunked SW at #5 for my 2nd shot, and a couple 15 ft. putts that missed going in the cup by an inch or less. I just started to take golf serious this year, and considering my handicap at the beginning of the year(27) I'm ecstatic about my 41. Can't wait to go out again tomorrow, weather permitting.

- Joel

TM M3 10.5 | TM M3 17 | Adams A12 3-4 hybrid | Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5-PW

Vokey 50/54/60 | Odyssey Stroke Lab 7s | Bridgestone Tour B XS

Home Courses - Willow Run & Bakker Crossing

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I was in a junior medal today, a stableford.

Can't say I did too well though, I think i ended up with 30 points, 14 going out and 16 coming back in.

Ahh well, theres always next time.

Shot 82 in a match today and won medalist. Course was soaked though.. made it tough on the wedge shots

Callaway FT-9 Tour 9.5* with Prolaunch Blue S| Adams InSight XTD A3 15* FW | Adams IDEA a3 hybrid irons | Callaway 52* X-Tour Forged wedge | Titleist Bob Vokey SM56* | PING Day putter

Favorite Ball: Srixon Z Star X

Home Course: Majestic Pines GCage: 16

Played 9 holes yesterday after work. Shot 38. Not bad, considering I had two 3-putts.

907D2 9.5* Mitsubishi Diamana Blue 63g Stiff
905R 9.5* Accra SC75 Stiff
HiBore 15* 3 Wood Aldila NV85 Stiff
20* Pro Gold Hybrid Mitsubishi Rayon JAVLN FX
AP2 4-P,W ProjectX 5.5 Vokey Spin Mill 54.10 & 60.04 Studio Design #3 Cut to 32.5" ProV1x All #6's

110 yesterday. I kept hitting my driver in the woods. I also failed to call "provisional" twice and that cost me a minimum of five strokes. I got deflated and didn't concentrate putting and just sucked. Today I am going to a harder course and I bet I play better.

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

Shot 92 today. I didn't play up to my standards, but I didn't do horribly.

My drives were good. My irons were a little sketchy because this was my first round with my new clubs. My chipping was a little weak, but putting was on point. Only one, 3 putt.

My Bag:
Driver: R11

Irons: Titliest MB

Wedge: vokey
Putter: rosa

Balls: whatever I can find

The best round I've had at this particular course: a 78. I missed some very makeable birdies that could have made the round, lower. A great day, though. Really happy with my ball striking.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

Today I played the front 9 in Birdwood, the college course at UVA. I shot an all time low a 39. I even three putted twice. I have only been playing for like 4 months, on avg. I shoot an 86. If I wasn't a full time athlete at uva i would play golf 24/7
Driver Taylormade r9 supertri *9.5
Hybrid Taylormade rescue burner 19 degree
Irons 2008 taylormade TP
Wedges Taylormade rac TP 52, 56, 60
Putter Scotty Cameron Newport 2.0 Studio StyleBall Bridgestone e6