IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

I shot a +11 46 for 9, which is very good for me. Even made a birdie on one of the par 3's, i make very few birdies so I was very happy with my play. I hit one of my longest drives ever, wind aided but hit a couple very nice ones against the wind as well.

In my bag
Driver-top flite cannon 460 cc 10.5 deg, reg flex
3 Wood-ACUITY GOLF RCX 14°
3h-warrior golf tcp 20°
4h-warrior golf tcp 23°5h-warrior golf tcp 26° 6-pw-AFFINITY / ORLIMAR HT2 SERIES irons steel shafts regular flex56° sw-tour seriesram puttergolf balls-intech beta ti

played yesterday in perfect weather with a couple of friends i havent seen in years...
played like crap... my excuse was exhaustion... i just got off work and went straight to the first tee...
really inconsistent... had no rhythm at all... shot a 91...
great drives followed by duffs and vice versa...
lost 2 frikken balls....
but the company was good... the sun was out... and i still had a lot of fun
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

played yesterday in perfect weather with a couple of friends i havent seen in years...

Sounds like a good day.

Me - yippee! Played 6 holes in fading light in one-over gross. Bogey-bogey-par-birdie-par-par. Yellow tees. Full set of clubs (what a difference a lob wedge makes!).

I shot a 38 for nine holes at Hancock GC in Austin (par 70, 65.2/112). It was a missed 3-footer and a skulled chip from being a 36. Didn't strike the ball well off the tee, but scrambled OK. Best hole of the round was #9 par-4. Aimed for a spot in front of the pond 205 yards out, smooth 4-iron to a perfect line and a completely flat lie, wanted a 75 yard SW 6-feet left of the pin, put it 10 feet instead, two-putt par. That was the closest to hitting every shot exactly the way I wanted to. Craziest hole of the round was #8. Tried to drive the green, hit the monster hook of my life, stopped 290 yards out (GPS), 130 yards left of the green two fairways over (GPS). Hit a big hook around some trees with a PW to the right fringe, chipped a ridge-runner over and down a mound to 2 inches, tap-in par.

[ Equipment ]
R11 9° (Lowered to 8.5°) UST Proforce VTS 7x tipped 1" | 906F2 15° and 18° | 585H 21° | Mizuno MP-67 +1 length TT DG X100 | Vokey 52° Oil Can, Cleveland CG10 2-dot 56° and 60° | TM Rossa Corza Ghost 35.5" | Srixon Z Star XV | Size 14 Footjoy Green Joys | Tour Striker Pro 5, 7, 56 | Swingwing

Shot a 77 this evening. (39 / 38)

New personal best, and second time breaking into the 70s.

I drove the ball great today, my irons were good as well. I missed a few costly birdie putts, and a makeable eagle putt though.

Revolver Pro
FT-5 Tour 8.5°
Diablo 15° 3W
MP57 3i-PW (Project X 6.0)
52°, 56°, 60° Rossa Daytona

Personal best 81 today was very happy and am so close to breaking 80.
I have got my drives under control.
Putting could be better though.

They say golf is like life, but don't believe them. Golf is more complicated than that.

I shot a 79 today!, not bad for a 21 handicap!

My friend was walking the course with me because he plays off 5, but plays to a 2 , and he was giving me tips basically

i am buzzing, I BROKE 90! and more importantly, I BROKE 80!

in the bag

Driver: Burner 2007 9.5 Stiff Fujikura ReAx
Woods: 15 degree 3 wood steel shaft
Irons: MX-200 Irons 4-PWWegdes: Sand Wedge 56.13 60.07 Tour ChromePutter : Rossa Lambeau 34"Ball: Srixon AD333

40 (+5) at a pretty tough, but very nice course. Whitinsville Golf Club in Northbride, MA. +3 standing on the 9th tee box (The 9th was voted one of the top 100 golf holes in America by GolfMagazine). PLUNK. Right in the drink. 3 putts and a double for a 40. Still good enough for medalist since we weren't playing the best of teams and our #1 is injured.

Shot 75 Sunday for a personal best. Have only playing seriously again for 2 months after a 3 year layoff. Made 4 birdies and boogied the last hole after liping out a 12 foot par putt.

Bombing my driver and short games was spot on. I was pleased!

In my bag:
Driver - Callaway X 460 Tour stiff, 3 Wood - Callaway Diablo 15° stiff, 7 Wood - Callaway Diablo 21° stiff, Irons - Ping Zing black dots 5-SW regular steel, Putter - Ping Anser, Ball - Titleist Pro V1, Bag - Callaway X22 Red stand bag, Shoes - Nike Air Zoom Elite II bronze

120, no mulligans.

117 last week, some mulligans.

My shots off the tee have been decent, it's just my short game that is really killing my scores. Guess I know what I should work on at the range.

In my Revolver:

Driver: Burner 09 9.5
3-wood: G15 3-Wood
Hybrid: G15 4-HybridIrons: G15 Irons 5-PW+UW+LWPutter: White Hot XG Sabertooth

Shot a 92 - A little tougher course than I have been playing. Could have been respectable though - Hole 1 & 18 I had a 9 - killed my score.

EDGE stand bag
S9-1 PRO S - Matrix XCON 6
Rapture 14 degree Aldila VS
DWS Baffler 2 Hybrid Adila stiff
A7 4 hybrid USTAXIVAP1 710 5-GW KBS StiffCG14 - 54.1262.07 Vokey Spin MilledWhite Ice BladeGolf BallsBlack TP & Pro V1x

Beautiful weather yesterday!!

Started off with a double bogey, it was a rough front nine with a 41 (+5). Not bad back nine with a 38 (+2). 79 (+7) for the 18 which is a good round for myself! Goal is to keep the rest of the rounds this season under 80......my short game better stay in check!

richieb

36,38-74 with a double on airated greens. i hit 14 greens and my longest birdie putt was 15 feet. i lipped out 4 five footers for birdie. but im pleased i didnt miss away any short par putts

|callaway.gif X460 Tour Fujikura Tour Platform 26.3 73g | taylormade.gif 2i Rescue 11 |  3i HiBore Hybrid |  710 MB |  Wedge Works 48/06 |  cg12 52/08  | vokey.gifSpin Milled 56/11 | nike.gifSV Tour 60/10 | cameron.gif Studio Select Newport 2 34" |

rangefinder : LR550