IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

The other day in my junior club championship, I shot a -6 31 on the front. I went par, par, par, birdie, bogey, eagle, birdie, eagle, birdie. It was crazy, I couldn't believe how well I was playing. I made the turn with a 7 shot lead, and unfortunately, I followed up with a +10 45 on the back for 76. I went to a playoff and lost on the first hole making a par, while my opponent birdied.

been golfing a month and a half. Shot a 135 at par 70 Briar creek.. but here is the good news, i can walk it w/ pull cart during the busy time, and not have people need to pass me, I've learned to keep up!..

I shot the my best round in 7 years yesterday playing at the Santa Clara Golf and Tennis course in the San Francisco Bay area from the gold tees.

I thought it would be an “average” round after a double bogey on #2, but I made a 60+ foot birdie putt on #5 and made pars on most other holes ending up with a 2 over 38 on the front. On #10 I sunk a 50+ birdie putt, and made a putt from off the green for an eagle on #14. Final score was a one over par 73 (differential 2.7) with an eagle, 2 birdies, 9 pars 2 bogeys and the double.

My best all-time round was a 73 at Moffett Field Federal Air Field course from the blue tees in 2003 with a differential of 1.8. I keep track of my rounds using Eagle-Trak golf software and have every round for the last 20 years.

93 (50/43) at a course I haven't played in 4 years. I also just got off a 12 hour night shift so a 93 isn't too bad. However, I did have 40 putts, two 4-putts, and no GIRs on the front 9 (had 6 straight on the back). So, it could have and should have been so much better in terms of score. Oh well. I absolutely suck at putting, I have no idea why I can do pretty decent at practice but not during the round.

Callaway Org14 Sport w/ Clicgear Cart:

Callaway X 460 9* - Callaway X 15* - TaylorMade 19*/21* Hybrid - Callaway Diablo Forged 4-PW - Titleist 50/56/60 - Rife Cayman Brac - Bridgestone xFIXx/B330-RX - TRUE Linkswear Supporter!

Shot a 2-under 29 at the local 9 hole executive course. Was playing with my buddy who's new to the game. He was as pumped as me when I dropped a 60 foot bird and a 40 foot bird on consecutive holes.

My Equipment:
Driver: 9.5* R9, 73g Fubuki stiff | 3wood: 15* R9 3 Wood, x-stiff shaft | Hybrid: 19* Lynx Hybrid, reg. flex | Irons: MP-68s (4i-PW), 5.5x flighted |
Wedges: 52.08*, 56.11*, & 60.07 Vokey Spin-Milled | Putter: Pixl L1.8, 33.5" | Balls: Pro V1x |

36 front
42 back

front 36
14 putts
4 out of 4 up and downs
5 greens hit
5 fairways hit

Back 42
15 putts
1 out of 6 up and downs
2 greens hit
3 fairways hit

29 putts
5 out of 10 up and downs
7 greens hit
8 fairways hit
2 out of 3 sand saves

1 double bogie
4 bogies

In summary, hit my best 6 irons 3 times, 4 good drives, saves 4 out of 4 up and down in the front nine for pars. practing the short game helped and saw the results but still need work for back nine consistency.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

Lincoln Park GC for the first time, also my first nearly-full length (no par 5s) round. Par 33, and I shot a 58. It was WINDY! I said in the forward tees tourney that when I play there in a couple weeks, I completely guessed I'd shoot a 60. I wasn't too far off for my first round ;)

What's in my Tartan Precise TS-869 Bag:
Woods: Northwestern 1W, 3W, stock grip
Hybrids: 855 Graphite shaft 3H, 4H, Golf Pride Tour Wrap midsize grips
Irons: 855 R flex steel shaft 5-PW, Golf Pride Tour Wrap midsize grips
Wedges: PureSpin Tour Series Diamond Face 52* AW, 56* SW, 60* LW, Golf Pride...

I played yesterday at Southern Dunes Golf Club south of Phoenix, AZ The course has hundreds of sand traps ( I hit about half of them) and tight greens. I shot a 79 and the temp was 106. Not bad.
Rod

85 (43/42) @ Whittle Springs GC. Beautiful day for golf in East TN.

"Life's tough. It's tougher if you're stupid."- John Wayne

87 no skins game today. lost or made no money

Taylormade Driver HT
Taylormade 3 HT

Mcgregor 7w
Vulcan irons 5-P
Solus 53 61

Vokey 56

Scotty Caneron Flange/ Ping Cushin

Srixon ZStar

71 gold tees

bring cash

was -2 after 3 but ended up shooting 39, had a bad triple it sucks

Driver: S2 9.5 Stiff
3 Wood: Ft Stiff
5 Wood: Ft-iz Stiff
Irons: VR Full cavity 4-Aw
Wedges: Spin Milled 56* and CG11 60*Putter: Rossa CorzinaBall: ProV1 or Tour i

12 over on the front and 6 over on the back. Had like 21 putts in the front after having 13 putts in the front yesterday. My excuse is the greens were recently aerated.

« Keith »