IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

What a great Bonus day of Golf here in Derby Town
Shot an 81 @ Midland 42/39
This was about my fifth round with a new set of Mizuno MP 57's. Finally getting them dialed in. Putter was a little disappointing today 2 3 putts and no 1 putts.

Great day for golf

Driver Cobra 400
Irons Mizuno MP-57
Wedges Cleveland
Putter _ Oddesy 2 Ball

3rd time on a golf course,and i shot a 69 on the front 9, 38 degrees and rainin................i counted every stroke and just had so much fun bein out there....had a great shot on 4 and 5 with my mashie were i popped up onto the green within 3ft of the flag....so that was my highlight for the day....and just lovin this game.........hooked
Driver:Louisville Golf Transitional driver(15*)
Wood:Tad Moore/Tom Morris Brassie(14*)
Long IronTad Moore/Tom Morris Cleek(18*)
Long Iron:Tad Moore/Tom Morris Mid Iron(22*)
Approach:Tad Moore OA Hickories Jigger(26*)Approach:Burke T ray Mongrel MashieApproach:Tad Moore OA Hickories Mashie(37*)Short:Geor...

I feel your pain, thats why I moved to SoCal from Beantown so I can play golf on Christmas if I want. I do miss the Pats, Sox and C's, what a year! No more hibernating like a bear in the winta.

I hate golfless winters in New England. One of these days, I'm going to shoot

I shot 3 over par today at Sharp Park, Pacifica, CA with 5 boogies and 2 birdies.

12 fairways hit
7 greens hit
26 putts

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

Hit the local 9 hole track in the cold and rain, almost had the place to myself. Was the maiden round for the FJ raingear, worked great and shot 6 over.

witb:
Ft-5 Tour 9.5 E-360 (s)
3W - 906F4 ZCom 95 (s)
585H NV85
i10 3-GW 2*up, AWT (s) SM Vokey 56.14 2 Ball XG B330-S or B330-RXSlow players should have their balls fed to them

I won't say what I shot last week but after 10 years I finally got a birdie :)

Congrats! I'm guessing you play on a hard course and/or on the golds. After maybe a month of playing when I had finally figured my drive out, I got lucky with a great 7 wood shot right next to the whole after a good drive. That was my first birdie. Then I've birdied a few par 3s. Very exciting, though, great job!

Speaking of firsts, I've been playing for about a year and 3 months and I finally shot under 100 three days ago. Because golf makes no sense, I wasn't playing anywhere near my best, yet I got my best score (99). Actually, I would've had it a few weeks earlier but we had to leave early. Then yesterday I got my worst score (55) in months on the front 9 of my home course, but got my best score ever on the back 9 (46). It's so weird, the back 9 is extremely difficult, much more than the front, yet because the greens are easier I always get better scores.

Congrats! I'm guessing you play on a hard course and/or on the golds. After maybe a month of playing when I had finally figured my drive out, I got lucky with a great 7 wood shot right next to the whole after a good drive. That was my first birdie. Then I've birdied a few par 3s. Very exciting, though, great job!

Thanks! Sadly no, normal blue tees, I've just been playing 2-3x a year since, well forever. Now I am playing more, gearing up and taking lessons, so there is marked improvement. I don't even have a handicap yet :)

Well after two weeks of not touching a club I hit balls two days ago and that went alright. So yesterday was my first round back and I went out and shot 1 under. I'd be happy under normal circumstances, if it weren't for finishing bogey bogey.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

There has been snow on the ground here now for like 6 weeks. Haven't touched a club since November other than my putter in the house.

Bag: Grom
Driver: HiBore 10.5° Fuji Stiff
3W: V-Steel 15° Graphite Designs YS-6 Stiff
3h-4h: Bobby Jones Stiff
5i-PW: CG4 Steel StiffWedges: 588 DSG RTG 52°, 900 RTG 56° Low bounce, Reg. 588 RTG 60°Putter: Dead CenterBalls: Pro V1 Speed Cart V1Home Courses: Riverdale Dunes / Knolls,...

well i shot an 85, and after 40 putts it could have been alot better, my ball striking has been pretty good this month but my short game needs to be better.

-matt

Driver: 09 Burner 10.5 Aldila NV 65 X Stiff
3wd: G10 14* Aldila NV 85 X Stiff
Hybrid: G10 18* Aldila NV 105 X Stiff
3-PW: I10 X100
Wedge: Tour 52* & 58* S400Putter: Circa 62 No.2 35" Ball: Tour IXLowest 9 (-E) 36Lowest 18 (+2) 73

Today was an amazing day of golf. After a few years of having to take a break from golf because of a lower back injury, the core body exercises finally paid off and was able to play 9 holes of golf pain free and was 4 over par. At the outset, I wondered what kind of a 'walk in the park' today would be on the course...but I remembered what I needed to and concentrated on having an easy, fluid swing. Wishing everyone the 'magic' of golf. Jan

Even par 72. Can't really complain all that much. I'm only getting to play about once every two weeks or so. I had 5 birdies on the day and 5 bogies. I played the par 5's terribly all day. That's what killed me, as well as wicked downhill breaking putts.

Driver: 905R 9.5*
3-wood: 906F 13*
Irons: Forged Blades
Wedges: Black Satin SV Tour 52* , 56*, 60*
Putter: FuturaBall: ProV1x or One Platinum---------------------------------------------------------My 2008 Tournament Qualifiers:Tennessee State Match Play - Qualified - July...

I hit

By the looks of the fairway you played on ... seems like it got soaked with 3 feet of water the night befor . With winter rules implemented id say you did pretty good on your round . Wonder what the results would be if you played here in So CA .....