IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Yesterday shot a 68 (par 71) with a 35 on the front and 33 on the back at Santa Anita golf course. I had two bogies and five birdies. One of the putts I made was a fifty foot double breaker from off the green. Hit a total of fifteen greens and 8/15 fairways with 31 putts. My 67th shot was a horrible lip-out where the golf ball went entirely in the hole and then came out.

Just got back from Mississippi for the holidays and the best round I shot was 90 (par 71). I had two birdies and 4 pars with two really ugly holes...8 on a par 5 and 8 on a par 4.

Driver: r7 9.5*
3 Wood: xxI0
4 Wood: V steel
Irons: i-403
PW: : 56* chrome wedgeSW: 53* tour seriesPutter: scotty cameron Newport twoBalls: ProV-1Bag: Hoofer stand bag

Just got back from Mississippi for the holidays and the best round I shot was 90 (par 71). I had two birdies and 4 pars with two really ugly holes...8 on a par 5 and 8 on a par 4.

Where in Mississippi did you golf? You must have been in a different part of the state than me. Thanksgiving day and the following several days were brutal for golf in the delta: damp, cold, slow nasty drizzly rain, miserable! If you played in that gunk, you're, as Muddy Waters sang, a "mannish man!"

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

I showed up at a meeting at the Corp. Office today, only to find out that I need to be there tomorrow...... so what are you going to do? Go golfing right?

I shot a 77 today at Clear Lakes CC. I started off great with par, par, birdie, birdie, par. but then the whells came off for a while with Double bogie, bogie bogie on the next three holes and finished the front at +2. Had another birdie on 13 but finished the back at +3.

I took a putting lesson last Sunday and its paying off. Only 26 putts today... just wish I could have hit more greens.
Driver - TaylorMade R9 460 10.5°
3 Wood - TaylotMade Burner Tour
3 & 4 Hybrids - Adams a7
Irons - R7 tp 5-PW
Wedges - Vokey SM Black Nickel - 52º - 56º - 60ºPutter - Scotty Cameron California - SonomaSkyCaddie - SG4Lowest Round - 68 - Par 72 /67.6/120Lowest Tournament Round - 69 -...

51 on the back nine of The Willows, played from the tips this time. 35 degrees yesterday... Was doing fine until #18 tore me a new one with a big fat 14 on the card.

1: Duck hook OB
3: Crushed down the middle.
4: Wicked slice into the driving range with the 3 wood.
6: Push-slice with the 3 wood into the range.
8: Pushed and hit fat.
9: 8 iron way off the toe.
10: TC'd the chip shot.
12,13,14: Three putt from 40 feet.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

79 - par 72 - 28 putts - 5 greens - two fringes - 7 fairways. first time ever playing this course
What's In My Bag:

907D2 9.5° UST PROFORCE V2 75-S
PT 906F2 15° UST PROFORCE V2 FAIRWAY 75-S
PT 585.H 19° Aldila NV Hybrid 85-SMP-32 (3-P) True Temper DG R300Vokey Design SM58.08 & SM54.14 True Temper DG S200Studio Stainless Newport 2 34" 340GPRO V1x Classics Tour Style #51602Pinseeker 1500...

Shot 70 today (36+34) on a par 72. Hit 11/14 fairways, 13 greens, and 29 putts. Drove a 330 par 4 in one and two putted. Made a chip-in while short sided. Had 2 bogies and 4 birdies. Consumed 2 gatorades, one banana, and smoked 11 cigarettes.

Shot 78 yesterday, like hell on the front (43), couldn't hit the ball and putted like crap, finally loosened up and shot 35 on the back.

Trying the "stack and tilt" (modified) and it really seems to help me hit my irons solid!

Saturday was a magnificent day: temp around 68, slight breeze, mostly sunny. I hadn't played in two weeks, and hadn't played on my home course in almost four weeks. Shot 90. 44 for the back nine, with 1 quadruple bogey, several bogies, a few pars and a birdie ( should have been a 41 ); even worse 46 for the front, which included 3 double bogies ( should have been a 43 ). I had one of those rounds when I felt as though I were striking the ball well, had some very good drives, some good recoveries but, 4 holes just did me in ( bleh! ). However, the company was excellent, the day was balmy and I was grateful for having such a great day on December 1. Now, it is cold and windy.

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

i shot a 129 on saturday and a 126 today - hopefully wednesday gets a bit better LMAO

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I shot snow out from under my tires as I pulled out of my driveway. I truly hate Winter. Making matters worse, I decided not to play in my basketball league for the first time this year. I have played in that league since I graduated college in 1993. My only hope is that we get a warm up that allows me to squeeze in a round this Winter.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

124 yesterday - but i played with an older guy that basically gave me free lessons all day and i expect a little better score on saturday

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

124 yesterday - but i played with an older guy that basically gave me free lessons all day and i expect a little better score on saturday

Well hey, keep at it. One of these days - really soon - you'll get bitten really bad by the golf bug and start spending hours upon hours on the links. And then you'll resign yourself to flailing away at a little ball for the remainder of your days, even though you'd probably realize no matter what you do, the ball always wins...

Keep it up, man.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

99! second time to break 100 but this is the first time at what I consider a reasonably difficult course. Hit my driver, 3 wood and irons really well, but I was blocking my hybrids way right (I think I must be lining them up wrong because I was pulling most of my other clubs all day), also my chipping was bad and my putting was horrible, so there is definite room for improvement.

Driver: Callaway X460 Tour
3 Wood: Callaway X
Hybrid: Adams A3
Irons: X20 Tour 4-PW
Wedges: X-Forged 50, 54 & 58

Shot an 81. I was pretty good off the tee, 8 fairways and had 10 greens in regulation. My chipping was better than usual as I've stopped worrying about making a good chip and have concentrated on just getting on the green. 30 Putts, too. All in all, a good day. Just two disaster holes. Hopefully, temps will stay in the high 30s/low 40s and I can still get out.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

56 on front 9 of a par 3,35 degrees and winds 30-40mph.................kept em low(easier to do with the hickories and the mesh style ball i was usin)....i counted EVERY stroke includin some NASTY rough/water/etc....... not pretty but i had a blast playin out there today...i was the ONLY guy out there.....
Driver:Louisville Golf Transitional driver(15*)
Wood:Tad Moore/Tom Morris Brassie(14*)
Long IronTad Moore/Tom Morris Cleek(18*)
Long Iron:Tad Moore/Tom Morris Mid Iron(22*)
Approach:Tad Moore OA Hickories Jigger(26*)Approach:Burke T ray Mongrel MashieApproach:Tad Moore OA Hickories Mashie(37*)Short:Geor...

This wasn't really today, two days ago actually, but whose counting!

Shot +8 for nine holes. Was enough to win the match 2up. Struck the well enough in cold and soggy conditions (preferred lies everywhere).

Pared the first for the first time ever at my course! And also hit my first decent drive in about 6 months (not exagerating!), all that was missing was that one elusive thought that I already knew, but just took someone else to say one word to jog your memory. (It was upswing, btw)
Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...