IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Took my son and his friend to the local muni today and had a blast. To top it off I walked off with a 70 (par 68). I started off very slow, chipped in for par on a short par 5 number 1, 3 putted for double on 2, 3 putted for bogey on 3, scrambled for par on 4, but then chipped in for birdie on 5. After 7 I still hadent hit a green but 8 - 18 I only missed 1 GIR. So ended the front 9 +2, and birdied 18 to shot even on the back. All in all a very good day

Driver - TaylorMade R9 460 10.5°
3 Wood - TaylotMade Burner Tour
3 & 4 Hybrids - Adams a7
Irons - R7 tp 5-PW
Wedges - Vokey SM Black Nickel - 52º - 56º - 60ºPutter - Scotty Cameron California - SonomaSkyCaddie - SG4Lowest Round - 68 - Par 72 /67.6/120Lowest Tournament Round - 69 -...

Shot a 114 Friday night and a 112 yesterday morning. I know we went out and played another 9 last night but I was in no shape to even be out there, nevermind remember what my score was - but I was told I had fun.

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

68..i went 34 34. i didnt make a putt outside 10 feet =/. it coulda been alot lower
-WITB- USGA Index - 1.5
------------------------
Driver --Titleist 907D2 10.5* - Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana Blueboard
F.W. --Titleist 906F4 15.5* - Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana Blueboard
Irons --Mizuno MP-57 - Project X 6.0Wedges --Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 54* 58* - Dynamic Gold X100Putter --Cameron...

i was 5 over through 8. my mom needed me home, so i couldn't finish. i had 3 holes that i hit driver-wedge, and didn't par any of them. at least i know where i need work now. the best hole was the #1 handicap. hit driver-7 iron and made a 10 footer for bird

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

I have two rounds this year. Both were 93 on slopes of around 125. One adjusted to 87, the other adjusted to 88.

I have to stop following bad shots with catastrophic shots.

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 10.5 stiff
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

83 yesterday. 43-40. 4 putted for double on #8. Green keeper must have been in a sadistic mood. 15' down hill that breaks left, slides past the hole and rolls all the way off the green. I now have a 10' uphill from the outside edge of the fringe, roll it to 1 ball of the hole and it rolls back off the green. Try the same putt again making sure if I miss, I go past the hole. The really bad part was I let it carry over to #9 and doubled it as well.

I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted.

In my bag todayâ¦.
Driver: 2009 S9-1 10.5
19d Hybrid4-SW:2008 FP 58/10 Mizuno MP T-10Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth

Shot a 79. Had a very uneventful front with a 43, not playing terribly, but was missing fairways by a few yards and having to chip out. Started the back with 2 bogeys, then started a streak. Parred holes 12-14, birdied 15, parred 16 and then birdied 17, with a par to close out. 36, even on the back. First time I have ever shot 36 for one side. Finished up with a 79, the third time I have broken 80 on my home course. Now if I can just get some consistency

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

played so bad, didnt even keep score. Did everything you could do wrong. Missed 2 ft putts, sliced, didnt hit one solid iron shot.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Played this weekend for the first time since Sept and yesterday played 9 holes at plus 4, today was playing a further 9 and was -1 until the last 2 and double and tripled bogeyied the last 2. lost the skins game and got drunk with my golf buddies watching the players.

I was dissapointed to play so badly on the last 2 but look at Sergio today. He did something similar at Carnoustie, just delighted to be getting my handicap down to a decent score

Friday I shot 75 at my home course (38, 37) It was the first time i've broken 40 this season, and I did it twice in the same round. Pretty stoked. Finally seeing my handicap drop. At the begining of the season it was 16, so I can only hope to bring it down to an 8 by mid-summer.

Callaway FT-9 Tour 9.5* with Prolaunch Blue S| Adams InSight XTD A3 15* FW | Adams IDEA a3 hybrid irons | Callaway 52* X-Tour Forged wedge | Titleist Bob Vokey SM56* | PING Day putter

Favorite Ball: Srixon Z Star X

Home Course: Majestic Pines GCage: 16

I shot a 97 today. First time ever under 100. Man it feels good to actually hit more than one good shot in a round. I had five one putts from as far away as 12 feet. Also hit some great approach shots from about 100 yrds out. The only thing I wasn't happy with was my driving, still slicing almost every drive.

Mike

Nice job, MYK.

I played 3 rounds this weekend!!

Saturday: 75 with 2 birdies, and 77 with 3 birdies.
Today (Sunday) 78 with 2 more birdies, and an unbelievable wedge-in for a par after dumping my second shot into a hazard in front of the green. Putting is getting solid again, and my local handicap is trending a 4 now.

Golfunit

In the Bag:

Driver: FT-5 10° Speeder 652 Stiff4-Wood: Taylor Made V-Steel Regular 14.5ºHybrids: Taylor Made Mid 19º and 22ºIrons 4-W MP-60 DG S300Wedges: MP-T 51°06 and 56°10Putter: Red-X

shot an 84 yesterday. 40 on the front and 44 on the back. i know i could've shot better but i was happy with my play. had a handfull of birdie putts i left short that were within an inch. good thing was all of them had a perfect line just a little short. getting closer to breaking 80

In my bag:
Driver: R9 TP Rombax Stiff
3 Wood: R9 TP 85g Stiff
3 hybrid: X
4-SW: X-20 Uniflex

SteelLW: Forged Chrome

Putter: White Hot XG #1

Hit 86 today played really well, my back nine was 3 over so I'm happy as the back nine is harder!!! Played some good shots today but still think I can play better. I have come down on my handicap the past few weeks, from 25.5 to 20.3, getting harder now but I know for sure I won't ever get into single figures, its all fun though!!!

RIP Our Brave Little Baby Callam Liu, Still Born 12.37pm, 30th October 2007

- VR Cavity irons
- R7 Driver
- V Steel (2006) Fairway (3 Wood)- V Steel (2006) Fairway (5 Wood)- Rescue Mid Fairway (19 Degrees)- Titleist Vokey (Lob Wedge)- Scotty Cameron (Putter)

44 today. It was in my high school match too. I played OK. I hit my drives really short, because of the 13.5 degree driver thing again, I need a 10.5. It's killing my distance. But the irons were great, wedges decent, short game really good, missed some easy putts and three putted twice, but overall, I played well. I'm hitting the ball only 200 yards off the tee, BUT, I did not miss a fairway...So I don't know what I should do about my driver.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

Shot 42 yesterday on the front nine of my home course... Not pleases b/c i had six pars, a bogey, a double bogey, and a triple bogey on the easiest hole on the front.

Im about to go play 18 with my dad as soon as I get outa school, maybe I can get somethin going today. my goal is to just shoot something sub-84

Callaway FT-9 Tour 9.5* with Prolaunch Blue S| Adams InSight XTD A3 15* FW | Adams IDEA a3 hybrid irons | Callaway 52* X-Tour Forged wedge | Titleist Bob Vokey SM56* | PING Day putter

Favorite Ball: Srixon Z Star X

Home Course: Majestic Pines GCage: 16