IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

shot a 138 today at a municipal course. shots were all over the place. It was quite sad today i would have to say. the worst round ever. the only thing going for me is my putting. couldn't drive. by the 8th hole, i was using my 5 iron off the tee. had a lesson the day before, i guessed it messed me up.

one day at a time....

Driver MX 500 9.5*
2 iron ping eye 2
irons MP 60 3-PW52*wedge MP R56* wedge MP R60* MP Tputter white ice #9ball warbirdbag aerolite

Actually last Sunday. Shot 96 at Cog Hill 2. My first visit, a hot day (by UK standards) led to leaking of pores and scores on the back 9.
Drives seemed to be short - didn't run at all. Irons, by contrast, flew - regularly hit 200 yards-plus with a 5. Strange.
Lovely course, though, and I'd like to go back and play it again.

Got back from Ixtapa Mexico. Played both their courses:
Palmer Real shot 41 front/56 back. Note: don't walk the course in upper 90 degree heat with 100 percent humidity. It will kill your game and you.
Only played this course once. It was in horrible shape, not worth the green fees of $95. Place is a natural wildlife preserve so it looked and felt like playing in the jungle.

Ixtapa Marina: Played here 5 times. The course was in great condition. In fact, I witnessed repairs and maintenance of fairways, bunkers, tee grounds, and surrounding areas. The layout reminded my of a links course. The fairways where lined by mounds so if your tee runs off the fairway you can be sure of hitting your next shot from an awkward lie.

Day 1, white tees: 43 front/38 back - 81
Day 2, blue tees: 45 front/ 37 back - 82
Day 3, white tees: 40 front/ 38 back - 78
Day 4, blue tees: 40 front/ 43 back - 83
Day 5, white tees: 46 front/ 41 back - 87 (day before went deep sea fishing and everything was sore, lol. But I caught 7 tunas and 1 swordfish.)

Had a great time there. Ah!

DR: Insight XTD Pro DF2400X 9.5 w/YSQ AD 65g S-flex
4W: Insight 16.5 Stiff
3,4 Hybrid: Idea Pro
5I - GW: Idea Pro -1 degree
SW: RST-DSG 56LW: RST-DSG 60Putter: Newport 2 DetourBall: TP Red

I shot an 81 this morning, my new low round of the year. It was bittersweet though because I was +1 after 10 holes. I started thinking of going low, and that was a mistake because I fell apart the next five holes. I had a double and triple in that stretch, and it looked like I would be going in the mid 80s again. I got things together and parred the last three holes to shoot 81.

It was definitely one of my best ball-striking rounds ever. I hit 7 out of 14 fairways, and I hit 11 out of 18 greens in regulation. That's pretty good for a 12-handicapper.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
It was definitely one of my best ball-striking rounds ever. I hit 7 out of 14 fairways, and I hit 11 out of 18 greens in regulation. That's pretty good for a 12-handicapper.

You won't be for long.

I too shot an 81 , and couldn't be more pissed, frankly. I hate, hate, hate playing in mud. And that's mostly a mental thing, so I need to focus on fixing that about myself.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Shot a 97, I had an absolutely terrible first round at 53. I was doubling and tripling holes left and right and even made a 6 on a par 3. 2nd 9 felt nearly as bad but when I added it up I was surprised that i had made a 44 there including two penalty strokes for OB.

Chopped up a 49 tonight at Fitzsimons on the back. (35.7/128, 3409 yds.)
3 Pars, 2 bogeys, 1 double, 3 triples. 2 FW, 0 GIR, 13 putts, 0 Penalties.
ESC Score 48, combined with my previous 9 of 44 posts as 92.

Bag: Grom
Driver: HiBore 10.5° Fuji Stiff
3W: V-Steel 15° Graphite Designs YS-6 Stiff
3h-4h: Bobby Jones Stiff
5i-PW: CG4 Steel StiffWedges: 588 DSG RTG 52°, 900 RTG 56° Low bounce, Reg. 588 RTG 60°Putter: Dead CenterBalls: Pro V1 Speed Cart V1Home Courses: Riverdale Dunes / Knolls,...

77 yesterday. should have been SO much better... had 5 lipouts.

I'm still happy with it though, b/c it lowered my handicap a little bit since I was playing from the back tees.

Callaway FT-9 Tour 9.5* with Prolaunch Blue S| Adams InSight XTD A3 15* FW | Adams IDEA a3 hybrid irons | Callaway 52* X-Tour Forged wedge | Titleist Bob Vokey SM56* | PING Day putter

Favorite Ball: Srixon Z Star X

Home Course: Majestic Pines GCage: 16

Good round in the Monthly medal - net 66, off the whites. Very close to a lot better. Missed two many greens but the short game was pretty much on song - 28 putts, I think. Only failed to get up and down once, which led to the sole double bogey of the day. No birdies, though.
A good day.

Just shot 43 in a 2 1/2 hr. round with some friends that don't play but maybe once or twice a year and their sons (age 10 and my godson that's 3 1/2). I'll take that....considering I 3jacked the last hole for a bogey. Played pretty well overall.

89 today. Only my 2nd time playing this course, first this year. I was playing real well til I went triple bogey and double bogey...haha. 43/46...Oh well, could've been like and 83 or an 85 but it's not a big deal...My scores will come. I'm SO close to getting to that level where I can break 80 consistently...I know I sound far off, but I got nothing to go, had terrible luck in the rough and when I found the sand, so one of thse days when I can string together some putts + luck I'll be breaking 80. Just not my day out there today and I still hung with it and shot 89.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

• Administrator
73 at Lake View . Hit the ball pretty well today.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Tournament, Auburn GC, Washington. Shot 81 net 70. 30 putts. I won least putts for the day, got my money back. Shot okay but the higher handicappers brought their A game. A 22 handicapper (B Division) shot 85. Three 17 handicappers (A Division, my division) shot 83, 84, 85.

DR: Insight XTD Pro DF2400X 9.5 w/YSQ AD 65g S-flex
4W: Insight 16.5 Stiff
3,4 Hybrid: Idea Pro
5I - GW: Idea Pro -1 degree
SW: RST-DSG 56LW: RST-DSG 60Putter: Newport 2 DetourBall: TP Red

Yesterday, first round in the morning, I shot 85. Second round in the afternoon, shot 80. Today I shot 80 again, I am a little aggravated with the score because I had 38 friggin putts, 5 more than I have been averaging the last few weeks. I kept lipping out.

Tour Burner TP
r7 Fairway Woods
r7 TP Irons/RAC TP Wedges
White Hot XG Sabertooth Putter

112 yesterday and a 110 today. Both rounds were basically mirror images - a terrible front 9, 10-12 being my strongest holes. At least today I had a bit more luck when I needed to hit through trees - every shot went through without a single ricochet back. We'll see if I can have any better of a day tomorrow.

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

shot a 94 today
my best round so far in the 11 months i have been playin

i bought a new Odyssey White Hot XG #7 last night
and i putted gr8 .... i love it...

driver & woods
fatshaft II irons
588 wedges
putter
tour ix ball gps

Shot 80 today. (+8) (E)

3 Doubles
10 GIRS!!!!!
4 Fairways
36 Putts

In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16