IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

+3 38 today. I'm pretty satisfied. First hole: Driver off the heel - 200 yards. Slice a 3 wood to the right INTO THE OTHER FAIRWAY!...I have a blind shot, over trees, and I'm 140 out. I hit it to within 10 feet. I'm on the fringe, so I take out my sand wedge, and chip it in. Birdie. Next hole I par. 3rd hole, I have a 7 footer for birdie, and my sister says right when I get over the ball (shes only been playing for 2 months so im teaching her) "Whats the difference between 1 under and 1 over?"...So i explain, get back over my putt, not even thinking of speed, POUND it by the hole...END UP WITH BOGEY!!!! Next hole I par. 5th hole I get over my drive, sister does the same thing "how's my swing look"..LOL. I end up topping it OB just to the left of me. I make birdie on my provisional, so I end up with another bogey!!! UGH!!!

So, it could've been a great day, but oh well, just some frustration...

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

A very ugly 87 at Williamsburg Country Club, probably lucky it was an 87. I don't think I have ever had a more mentally trying round in my life. Saving grace was a birdie on 11 that seemed to stop the bleeding. If you want to see an ulgy front nine check the card below.

My Bag

Driver: Sumo 460 10.5º Stiff
4 & 7 Woods: T-40 Stiff
Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

Best round of the year for me. One under 71.

Sub 70 849 9* driver

:callaway:  Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade: SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:  King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

:ping: Heppler ZB3 putter

78..........36/42. Disappointing backside with doubles at 16 and 18. Putted well (better than usual and I usually putt decent). The statistic lives on....50% or better greens in regulation=80 or less.

38 for nine holes. missed 4 birdie putts under 8 feet and lipped out a 40 footer on the last hole. should have been at least 1 under instead of 2 over

What's in the bag:

Driver: Adams 9064LS (project RIP Shaft) 9.5 degree
3 Wood: Titleist 909R 14.5 degree
Hybrid 3-iron: 19 degree Tour Professional (bent to 18 degrees)Hybrid 4-iron: 21 degree Tour ProfessionalIrons: Tour X-20 5-PW Project X 6.0 shaftsGap Wedge: Mizuno MP10 52.08 Sand Wedge: Mizuno MP10 58.10 Lob Wedge: Nike 62.06

i shot an 81 today in the local comp. Should have been at least 79. Down the middle on the last fairway then blocked it right and left myself with an impossible chip over the bunker, ended up with a 6. Shattering

Whats in my bag:

Burner HT 13* Reax Regular Shaft
R7 19* Reax Regular Shaft
AP1's 4-PW Project X 5.5 Shafts Vokey Spin Milled 60.08 56.10 Rossa Siena 4 Pro V1"Gold jacket, green jacket, who gives a s**t"

73, Babe Zaharias Golf Course, Port Arthur, Texas (67.9 / 102).
34 on the front and just could not make a putt on the back.

Driver: TaylorMade r7 460 / 11.5 degrees
Irons: Titleist 822 OS (4, 5, 6)  Titleist 962 (7, 8, 9, P, G)
Putter: Tear Drop
Ball: Precept Laddie
Wedges: Golfsmith Snake Eyes 56 degrees / 60 degrees

18 Hole Low:  67   /  9 Hole Low:  31

Shot an 82 this morning at the club. One of my best 5 or 6 scores there so far. We played from the blue tees since it was a large group (14 guys). It plays 6208, which is 300-500 yards shorter than I normally play so on some holes, I'm at a big advantage if I drive it straight. Such was the case on the #10 hole, a 483 yard Par 5. It's a dogleg left with a fairly thick tree line right at the top of the hill along the left side of the fairway. I bombed one over the trees, around the corner (which really is almost impossible from the gold tees) and was left with 173 to the pin. I kind of mis-hit my 6 iron (hard to explain, but I guess I was a couple grooves off since it didn't launch high like normal). The ball landed right next to the back pin location and rolled off, just into the rough. I had about 12 feet and I took my 60 degree and chipped in for an eagle! Won a skin for my team. Not sure how many eagles I've had but it can't be more than six or seven ever. Beautiful!

Hoofer Vantage Bag Carrying:
DRIVER Fusion FT-3 Driver Proforce V2 65 Graphite Stiff
FAIRWAY WOOD G10 4-Wood
HYBRID G10 21 Degree
IRONS MX-25 Irons 3 thru PW Precision Rifle Shafts & Golf Pride GripsWEDGES CG10 56 & 60 Degree WedgesPUTTER 2-Ball SRT BALL ProV1xCLUB ...

77 with one birdie and a double bogie on #14 which I reckon the first tee shot is still bouncing around in Cracker Barrell parking lot. Only hit 7 greens in reg and got up and down like an elevator everywhere else. Weird day.

94. lost 8 strokes not at most 2 putting (6 3 putts and a 4 putt > ). Aside from the ass like putting I was striking the ball better than I have in just about ever. Had several approaches fly greens bacause full swings went further than they ever have. A couple swing changes have made some good differences... just got to work out distance, aim, and putting.

In the Ogio stand bag

909 D2 w/ VooDoo S
15.5* 906F4 w/ Aldila VS Proto 80S
3DX DC 3 HybridFP 4-GW56* and 60* Vokey SM wedgeSophia putter

Shot a 90 out at my Uncle's club...it's a pretty tough course. I think the rating or whatever for handicap's is like 72 or something, which is much higher than I usually play...It's only 6500 yards but FESCUE everywhere and bunkers guard the green real well...it could've been lower but i get everyone messed up on a few shots. i'll take it. i played there a month ago and shot a whopping 102! OUCH...so I don't think this was horrible.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

Broke 90 yesterday for the first time! It was a very up and down round though. I doubled the first 3, was +2 on the next 8, went triple, double double on the next three, and +2 on the final 4 to finish with a +17 89. Overall I am pretty happy with my round, but it could have been a lot lower, as my putting was terrible. I missed 4 very makeable birdie putts, and a few other short ones I should have had.

Now that I've broken 90, my new goal is to break 80!

909 D2 9.5° Driver - Diamana Blue Board Stiff
F-60 3W - Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue Stiff
CLK FLI-HI 17°/20° Hybrids - Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue Stiff
MP-57 4-PW - True Temper Dynalite Gold Superlite S300
MP-T 54°/12° & 60°/8° - Rifle Spinner Bettinardi C-03 Putter Pro V1x

73 from the tips at Chaska town Course. (slope 140). hit 15 greens, best i have ever hit the ball, but couldn't make a putt to save my life.

my putting is about to be give the rest of the summer off. next round i will be going back to my 15 year old zebra putter and will start looking for a new one. initial thoughts are one of the new scotty studio selects.

What's in the bag:

Driver: Adams 9064LS (project RIP Shaft) 9.5 degree
3 Wood: Titleist 909R 14.5 degree
Hybrid 3-iron: 19 degree Tour Professional (bent to 18 degrees)Hybrid 4-iron: 21 degree Tour ProfessionalIrons: Tour X-20 5-PW Project X 6.0 shaftsGap Wedge: Mizuno MP10 52.08 Sand Wedge: Mizuno MP10 58.10 Lob Wedge: Nike 62.06

Followed up my 82 yesterday with an 80 today. Weird round as I didn't think I was shooting that well, probably because we bounced around a bit to get around some slower groups.

Hoofer Vantage Bag Carrying:
DRIVER Fusion FT-3 Driver Proforce V2 65 Graphite Stiff
FAIRWAY WOOD G10 4-Wood
HYBRID G10 21 Degree
IRONS MX-25 Irons 3 thru PW Precision Rifle Shafts & Golf Pride GripsWEDGES CG10 56 & 60 Degree WedgesPUTTER 2-Ball SRT BALL ProV1xCLUB ...

I shot my fourth consecutive sub 50 9 hole round.

A 47 today. I'm starting to feel like things are coming together. The biggest difference is that I'm starting hit driver and woods much further and much more consistently. Although my putting was a little off today. I don't normally 3 putt very often and I did 3 times today

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser