IGNORED

Hello from Germany

disaster
Note: This thread is 2968 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi guys,

I've been a reader of this forum for a couple of weeks now and finally decided to be more than just a silent reader :)
A couple of words about myself:

I'm 27, made my first golf shots at the age of 12, living in the Southern half of Germany and I currently play a handicap of 0. I'm really eager to get out there and I'd like to get +1 in the next months (right now it is actually snowing here -.-)

All the best,

Chris

40 minutes ago, disaster said:

Hi guys,

I've been a reader of this forum for a couple of weeks now and finally decided to be more than just a silent reader :)
A couple of words about myself:

I'm 27, made my first golf shots at the age of 12, living in the Southern half of Germany and I currently play a handicap of 0. I'm really eager to get out there and I'd like to get +1 in the next months (right now it is actually snowing here -.-)

All the best,

Chris

Welcome to The Sand Trap Chris!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I have been to Stuttgart and Hanover. Came close to playing when in Stuttgart last year but didn't happen.

Welcome!

Vishal S.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

(edited)
43 minutes ago, RLM said:

Chris, 

I've played all over Germany and have attended many Euro PGA events. Where is you home course? 

Hi there,

my home course is Nürnberg. It has hosted some national championships, but no tour events. It's quite tricky, as basically every hole is a forest aisle ;)

Edited by disaster

Gruess Gott!

I was head pro at Ansbach and later at Dinkelsbuehl. Have played Reichswald many, many times back in the nineties. Joe Goernet was the pro and Richard Taylor was his assistant ( is he still there?) I taught several of the juniors back then including Bernd Ritthammer, also played with Stefana Lehmeier. Some guys who may still be there are Conny Wagner, Dirk Bader. 

Hi Martyn,

Rich Taylor indeed is still there, though I have never worked with him. Conny Wagner now is president of the club in Fürth, and I don't know Dirk Bader :)

1 hour ago, disaster said:

Hi there,

my home course is Nürnberg. It has hosted some national championships, but no tour events. It's quite tricky, as basically every hole is a forest aisle ;)

I played Furth Monteith for many years. Reichwald once. I lived in Nuremberg several times in 70s, 90s, and by Koenigstein/Vileck a few yrs back. Played Heidelberg a lot also.

27 minutes ago, disaster said:

Hi Martyn,

Rich Taylor indeed is still there, though I have never worked with him. Conny Wagner now is president of the club in Fürth, and I don't know Dirk Bader :)

I played there when Americans owned the course. I recognize Conny's name.

On 3/7/2016 at 11:52 AM, disaster said:

Hi Martyn,

Bitte sag' ein Gruss an Rich aus South Carolina!

Note: This thread is 2968 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!