IGNORED

How many rounds of golf do you play?

ks8829
Note: This thread is 5991 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Near the end of the year, my questions to you is how many rounds of golf did you play?

per week?
per month?
per year?

Bonus questions:
How many years have you been playing?
How often do you practice during the week?
How many hours do you practice?
What do you practice?

Thanks in advance for your replies!

Happy 13th Birthday Ryan!

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

Due to a snowy winter and an April ski trip, my year didn't get underway until May. I didn't play too much in the spring and early summer but picked things up in mid-August and September. The courses are closed, but I'm hopeful of playing over the holidays in Scottsdale.

Including a couple of 9's, I've played 26 rounds between May 8 and Sept. 28. That's once every 5.46 days. I usually practice before a round, especially chipping and putting, as there isn't a true practice facility in the city.

I started playing more than 16 years ago. I didn't play much or at all some years from 1995 to 2002.

This year I have played upwards of 80 rounds, which for me is pretty darn good.

Living in Utah means my season is done for the year and I only have played twice in October and November combined, but I also am a student in high school still, so I got to play literally every single day during the summer. Combine this with being on my HS's golf team and it adds up.
"The general knowledge in the United States about Australia is low. Everybody thinks we ride kangaroos to school. You don't ever take a kangaroo to school. You take them to the supermarket because you can put groceries in the pouch. "

- Stuart Appleby

In The Bag:Driver - 9.5° XTD Pro Graphite...

i got in about 70-75, or, not even close to enough.

I played about the same.I love to practice for about 10 minutes then I get bored because I want to be ON the course not BESIDE it. ? for N.V.M.-have you played Furry Creek.? Is the course as hilly as the hole beside the clubhouse?

Near the end of the year, my questions to you is how many rounds of golf did you play?

I am looking forward to next year!

In My Bag:
Driver: TaylorMade Burner 9.5* Stock Stiff
5 Wood: TaylorMade V-Steel Aldila NV Stiff
7 Wood: TaylorMade V-Steel Stock Steel
4-PW: TaylorMade R7XD Stock Stiff Steel48* Wedge: Callaway Forged52* Wedge: Founders Club60* Wedge: Founders ClubPutter: Odyssey DFX 6600Balls: Titleist ProV1 & DT SoLo

I was able to get my first round in last Sunday after taking 15 years off. I used to play every chance I got when I was younger but college and work later got in the way so I temporarily lost interest. I hope to practice a few hours a week during the winter so that I don't embarrass myself in the spring.
In My Sun Mountain C-130 Bag
Woods: System Q
Hybrid: System Q
Irons: Acer XP905
Ball: Other EquipmentPush Cart: Sun Mountain Speed Cart V1My Home CourseGreen Knoll Golf Course

I play 4 times a month. Play on Saturday morning.
My short game seems to be getting worse and worse every week too.

Driver: Taylor Made R7 SuperQuad TP X stiff
3 wood: Taylor Made Vsteel proforce X stiff
Hybrid: Taylor Made 19* TP Project X 6.5
4-AW: Taylor Made R7TP Project X 6.5
Wedges: 56,60 Taylor Made TP y cutterPutter: Taylor Made Rosa

per week?

Per week: 1-5 depending on the weather, how busy I am, and how much money I've got. Sometimes I'd go every day, especially during the spring and fall when it isn't a hundred degrees outside.

Per month: I'd say 10-15. More in warmer months, less nowadays. Per year: Uh...at least a hundred so far this year. How many years: Been busting the ball around ever since I was 7, but didn't take the game seriously until this March. Practice: Not enough. As in I only go to the range when a buddy wants to, because walking the course is free (and a cart is $8) while a bucket of balls runs $9-$11.) What: Whatever I'm not good at or major errors that suddenly pop up.
"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

Played are 85-90 rounds this year. Would like to do more!

X-460 9.5* tour Driver/Fujikura stiff
X-15* tour 3 wood/Fujikura stiff
3DX 18.5* Hybrid/Aldila stiff
681 3-PW/Project X 6.0 (now in bag)
X-16 Pro Series Irons/Dynamic Gold S300 54* and 58* wedges Anser Sn putter

I played about 30 rounds this summer
10 per month
about 2-3 per week
6 or 7 days practicing a day
2 hours and 15 minutes or more each day

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

I played about the same.I love to practice for about 10 minutes then I get bored because I want to be ON the course not BESIDE it. ? for N.V.M.-have you played Furry Creek.? Is the course as hilly as the hole beside the clubhouse?

yes i have and yes again to the hilly. you're referring to the "Drop Zone",165 feet about the hole over 350 yards away,water to the left,OB to the right,narrow! haha,scary huh?

anyways, thats why power carts are mandatory there,you would die if you had to walk it.

My Blog

I play once a week and sometimes two making it from 52 - 70 rounds a year, I try to practice my short game and hit balls on the range at least once a week and between apointments I will practice putting.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

I try to play once a week but I work a lot of hours so it's kind of hard to find time to get to the course to play even 9 holes. I'm still able to hit the driving range at least two times a week though.

Driver:  Speedline 9.5° w/ Grafalloy Prolaunch AXIS Red Shaft
Fairway:  '07 Burner Fairways
Irons:  Apex Edge 3-W

Wedge:  52° & 58° /  60° 588 Satin

Putter:  Anser 4

i walk the course 5 times a week
practice 7 days a week for about 2 to 4 hours before and after my rounds
i practice mostly on the practice greens, but when im on the range i will hit my wedges the most and driver. i just practice my tempo and make sure im very smooth with everything.

whats in my bag
r7 425 v2 x flex
ss 2.5 stiff
:KZG-forged evolution project x 6.5
cg12 52,56900 form forged 60 bettanardi co3 33.75"pro v1

I play between 80-100 rounds a year. During the warmer months I play or practice everyday.

My practice times vary a lot depending on whether I have time or not. Sometimes I only have 30 minutes to chip and putt. Other times when I am getting ready for a tournament I will practice for 3-4 hours making sure to hit on all aspects of my game. I have been playing golf seriously for about 11 years.
for N.V.M.-have you played Furry Creek.? Is the course as hilly as the hole beside the clubhouse?

I played Furry Creek a few years back, the word to describe it isn't hilly it's SILLY. Not much of a golf course in my opinion. It seemed to me like they didn't have enough real estate for a good golf course but they just decided to make one anyway. And it came out WAY gimmicky. There are much better golf courses in that area both in Vancouver and especially in Whistler. We just played it because of it being in Happy Gilmore. We should have skipped it and played The Nicklaus North Course twice.

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5991 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!