IGNORED

DNC

Gunther
Note: This thread is 2824 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Is there a montage video in existence that does not have Morgan Freeman doing the narration?

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Chilli Dipper said:

Is there a montage video in existence that does not have Morgan Freeman doing the narration?

LOL.. No, that would be a heinous crime :)

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

3 hours ago, Chilli Dipper said:

Pretty sure it wasn't his voice over the duck and cover montages shown at the RNC. 

Dave :-)

12 hours ago, iacas said:

How did that work out?

In my Grom:

Driver-Taylormade 10.5 Woods- Taylomade 3 wood, taylormade 4 Hybrid
Irons- Callaway Big Berthas 5i - GW Wedges- Titles Volkey  Putter- Odyssey protype #9
Ball- Bridgestone E6
All grips Golf Pride

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Elmer said:

How did that work out?

Well, it was retweeted over 1400 times, so I'm going to answer "not great for Hillary"?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

21 minutes ago, Elmer said:

How did that work out?

It didn't work out, those people should just go hide for 4 years and then come back with what ever candidate they want..  

20 minutes ago, iacas said:

Well, it was retweeted over 1400 times, so I'm going to answer "not great for Hillary"?

I would say that 1,400 retweets in the grand scheme of things is statistically insignificant.  Kim kardishines ass gets retweeted millions of times :)

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

• Administrator
Just now, Abu3baid said:

I would say that 1,400 retweets in the grand scheme of things is statistically insignificant.  Kim kardishines ass gets retweeted millions of times :)

Whatever you need to tell yourself.

1400 retweets is probably hundreds of thousands of views.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

19 minutes ago, Abu3baid said:

I would say that 1,400 retweets in the grand scheme of things is statistically insignificant.

I was thinking the same.  I haven't heard of it outside of this thread, and it's not like they brought to light any new grievances that haven't already been voiced by Republicans, the far left, or anyone else. 

3 minutes ago, drmevo said:

I was thinking the same.  I haven't heard of it outside of this thread, and it's not like they brought to light any new grievances that haven't already been voiced by Republicans, the far left, or anyone else. 

The IRS just opened a new investigation on her and the FBI still investigating the Clinton Crime Family Foundation.  

I doubt much will come from either pre-election, but she better win cuz I believe Trump will have the new AG (Christie or Giuliani?) go after her if he wins.

Assange says he has more emails to drop, hopefully some of the 30K she deleted.  He's promised before and not delivered, however.

Next few months should be action-packed.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

55 minutes ago, Gunther said:

The IRS just opened a new investigation on her and the FBI still investigating the Clinton Crime Family Foundation.  

Right, but for context let's remember that these investigations are at the request of GOP lawmakers.  Not to say she hasn't done anything wrong (and again, I'm no fan of hers), but it's not like these agencies just independently decided to investigate her. 

7 hours ago, Gunther said:

I doubt much will come from either pre-election, but she better win cuz I believe Trump will have the new AG (Christie or Giuliani?) go after her if he wins.

Assange says he has more emails to drop, hopefully some of the 30K she deleted.  He's promised before and not delivered, however.

Next few months should be action-packed.

I highly doubt this. If Trump wins all Obama would simply pardon Clinton and her staff for all acts of "official misconduct" even if they were not yet charged and that would end it. You might as well stop the investigation because nothing could come of it. He could do it because he can. As long as he does it before he leaves office on Jan 20th, 2017.

Julia

:callaway:  :cobra:    :seemore:  :bushnell:  :clicgear:  :adidas:  :footjoy:

Spoiler

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha w/ Fubuki Z50 R 44.5"
FW: Cobra BiO CELL 14.5 degree; 
Hybrids: Cobra BiO CELL 22.5 degree Project X R-flex
Irons: Cobra BiO CELL 5 - GW Project X R-Flex
Wedges: Cobra BiO CELL SW, Fly-Z LW, 64* Callaway PM Grind.
Putter: 48" Odyssey Dart

John Oliver covering the DNC

And comparison to RNC!

"....Honestly the main takeaway from these two weeks is that incredibly we may be on the brink of electing such a damaged, sociopathic narcissist that the simple presidential duty of comforting the families of fallen soldiers may actually be beyond his capabilities. And I genuinely did not think that was part of the job that someone could be bad at."

Edited by Elmer
Added content

In my Grom:

Driver-Taylormade 10.5 Woods- Taylomade 3 wood, taylormade 4 Hybrid
Irons- Callaway Big Berthas 5i - GW Wedges- Titles Volkey  Putter- Odyssey protype #9
Ball- Bridgestone E6
All grips Golf Pride

Note: This thread is 2824 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!