IGNORED

Vijay Criticizes St. Andrews

iacas
Note: This thread is 6849 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
Vijay, dude, I wanna like you. But I can't if you keep pulling stunts like this . Just shut up, talk about how great it is to play at St. Andrews, and try your hardest. Seriously. Do you realize you come off like a prick when you rub our faces in the fact that you're playing at St. Andrews this week and we're watching you on TV?

C'mon, Vijay. I wanna like you, but you make it so tough.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Putz.

I respect Vijay for his work ethic, which is truly unmatched. I use to really like him, but this getting old. Shut up and play.

I hope he misses the cut...it pains me to say, but I'd rather see Michelle Wie win the Pub Links than Vijay win the Open.

Fairways and Greens.

Dave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

It sounds like he is just venting. I have never liked Vijay. He is just way too quiet. Maby he will apologize.
Ace Adair

904R 10*
I3 4 Wood 17* G5 Hybrid 22* CG-4's 4-PW Vokey Design 200 Series-- 50*, 54*, 58* G2 Anser Putter 35" ProV1 Hoofer 3 Bag "Putts get real difficult the day they hand out the money." -Lee Trevino "You are one evil, cunning woman. It's a massive turn on."--House...

Vijay is a flippin baby. Every time a course actually has a rough, he complains. You know what Vijay, hitting in the rough is supposed to penalize you. Hitting in the bunker isn't supposed to make it easier to make a number. These guys are the best in the world and still shot in double figures under par. It couldn't ahve been THAT bad. Perhaps if Vijay spent more time on driving accuracy instead of distance, he wouldn't have to worry about the rough.

TaylorMade r7 Quad Driver 9.5 Neutral Stiff
TaylorMade r5 Dual 3 Fairway Wood Neutral Stiff
TaylorMade RAC OS Graphite Stiff
TaylorMade RAC Black Wedges 52, 56, 60 degrees
TaylorMade TPA VII PutterMaxfli Black MaxHome Course

Have to agree. It seems like it is never his fault for his troubles. Reminds me a lot of my kids when they were 7. Can't wait for the Open in 2007 at Carnoustie. Absolutely 3 of the best finishing holes anywhere and I hope he finds the rough on all 3.
Blog: www.moregolf4less.com

What's in my Bag

Driver: Titleist 983K3 wood: Mizuno1 Iron: Hogan Apex2-P: 1981 Titleist Tour ModelSW: Wilson Dynapower - 1971/72 RemakePutter: Hogan Bettinardi BB-12

I'm tired of Vijay, and I have been since he knocked Annika at Colonial. He's boring without emotion (other than holding his putter up when he makes a big putt - and that hasn't been muh lately).
R7 Quad 9.5*
Cleveland Launcher 13*
Cleveland Launcher 15*
Ben Hogan C455 21*
MP-33 PW-4 iron MP Series 56* & 60*Corza MonzaProV1

Note: This thread is 6849 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!