IGNORED

My Swing (Kor)

Kor
Note: This thread is 2723 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi all,

Was hoping I could get some advice/thoughts.

Been playing almost 2 years (17 handicap).. 

I always seem to hit a wall though with all irons and go through a couple months of consistent shanks / mis hits. (Without exaggerating its like I am a beginner again) 

Going by the video i feel the error comes during my backswing - head and body come forward causing a shank. 

Any other tips/thoughts welcome!

Why does this happen and how can I eliminate this and return to consistent golf!?

Thanks

Kor

I've been Playing Golf for:  20 months
My current handicap index or average score is: 17
My typical ball flight is: high
The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: shank or shot across the ground

Videos: 

[Delete this, Embed Videos Here]

Please use YouTube and post the video URL. The website will automatically embed the video. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
10 hours ago, saevel25 said:

Please use YouTube and post the video URL. The website will automatically embed the video. 

This please, @Kor.

https://thesandtrap.com/how-to/embed-videos

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 2723 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!