IGNORED

Club prices for Black Friday

Note: This thread is 2704 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Callaway Preowned usually runs a decent promotion for Black Friday into Cyber Monday.  Right now they are running a BOGO free on wedges and putters.  

Joe Paradiso

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

53 minutes ago, newtogolf said:

Right now they are running a BOGO free on wedges and putters.  

I was like WOW, cool but in checking the site out, I couldn't find a matching set.  Kind of bummed out as I want some new wedges to go with my new irons but just can't seem to find anything good.

Was looking for a 52 & 56 set.... oh well, will keep looking

Driver: :callaway: Diablo
Woods: :callaway: Big Bertha 2 & 4
Irons: Miura MC 102's 3 - PW & Mizuno MP 67's 3 - W
Wedges: :mizuno: MP-R12 52* & 58*
Putters: :ping: WRX Ti4

This is a great time of the year for the equipment watchers.

Nov. 5 - Gateway PGA hosts the fall clearance sale for greenside and whiteside merchandisers... the first hint of what's overstocked. Got an unhit Callaway 815A FW for $129. (And I won a new Callaway 50* MD3 wedge as a door prize!)

Thanksgiving/BF: more good deals, if you can elbow through the crowds.

Epiphany sale: After Christmas, more items get cleared out.

Valentine's sale: The St. Louis golf expo in St. Charles offers fairly current items after negotiations with OEMs on minimum sale price for last year's stuff. That's one side of the building. // On the other side, it's the regional used club bin items plus +2 year-old items with varying degrees of usage. UsedClubLand is a great place to pick up the 52* GW to go with the 56* SW your brother gave you for Christmas 2014.

Focus, connect and follow through!

• Completed KBS Education Seminar (online, 2015)
  • GolfWorks Clubmaking AcademyFitting, Assembly & Repair School (2012)

Driver:  :touredge: EXS 10.5°, weights neutral   ||  FWs:  :callaway: Rogue 4W + 7W
Hybrid:  :callaway: Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  :callaway: Mavrik MAX 5i-PW
Wedges:  :callaway: MD3: 48°, 54°... MD4: 58° ||  Putter:image.png.b6c3447dddf0df25e482bf21abf775ae.pngInertial NM SL-583F, 34"  
Ball:  image.png.f0ca9194546a61407ba38502672e5ecf.png QStar Tour - Divide  ||  Bag: :sunmountain: Three 5 stand bag

Update: TM-Online is offering their Tour Preferred and Tour Preferred ATV grind wedges for $50 each. Not much variety left.

Driver:  :touredge: EXS 10.5°, weights neutral   ||  FWs:  :callaway: Rogue 4W + 7W
Hybrid:  :callaway: Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  :callaway: Mavrik MAX 5i-PW
Wedges:  :callaway: MD3: 48°, 54°... MD4: 58° ||  Putter:image.png.b6c3447dddf0df25e482bf21abf775ae.pngInertial NM SL-583F, 34"  
Ball:  image.png.f0ca9194546a61407ba38502672e5ecf.png QStar Tour - Divide  ||  Bag: :sunmountain: Three 5 stand bag

Found some good deals on Amazon Prime & Dick's online both. Bought complete starter sets last night for both my nephew (Ram, $99, Dick's online) & daughter (Wilson, $120, Amazon) who are both starting to show interest in playing...and a new bag for myself also on Amazon.

I've been watching both sets and the bag for a several weeks and they were all about $50 (or more) less than their previous lowest price which was Labor Day. I decided to pull the trigger last night rather than waiting for a better deal on Monday to make sure they are in stock and will ship here before Christmas.

Been watching a few items on Rock Bottom too...waiting to see if they drop a little more.

:ping:   Ping G30 - Driver       

Ping G Series - 3w & 5w 

Ping G5 - 7w & 5-PW

Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 52*, 56*, 60*

Ping Sigma 2 Fetch putter

Just a little off topic, but something to watch for. In the near future, Target Stores will be doing their annual clearance sales, which of course includes golf stuff. 

I use stock up on balls, and other goodies during these sales.

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

Ping: selected Glide and Gorge Tour wedges have gone below $100.

• Upvote 1

Note: This thread is 2704 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!