IGNORED

Fizzics

jsgolfer
Note: This thread is 2664 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

http://www.fizzics.com/ 

I want one.     IMG_0045.JPG

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I remember seeing that on Shark Tank. It looked really cool.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

• Administrator
5 hours ago, jamo said:

I remember seeing that on Shark Tank. It looked really cool.

I almost never watch Shark Tank, but I remember seeing that episode, yeah.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

13 hours ago, jsgolfer said:

This is now my son's Christmas present. Thanks for posting!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

13 hours ago, jsgolfer said:

To quote my nephew OMG!

This is like a grown up Soda Stream. Me Likee

Russ, from "sunny" Yorkshire = :-( 

In the bag: Driver: Ping G5 , Woods:Dunlop NZ9, 4 Hybrid: Tayormade Burner, 4-SW: Hippo Beast Bi-Metal , Wedges: Wilson 1200, Putter: Cleveland Smartsquare Blade, Ball: AD333

I dont get it.
It is a basically a tool to over carb a beer?
Some styles of beer, sours, dipas, stouts and barleywines are meant to have less carbonation.
Some brands are meant to bottle condition.
I think this is for the BMC (bud-miller-coors) drinker who just wants fizzy-yellow-low abv liquid!

In my Grom:

Driver-Taylormade 10.5 Woods- Taylomade 3 wood, taylormade 4 Hybrid
Irons- Callaway Big Berthas 5i - GW Wedges- Titles Volkey  Putter- Odyssey protype #9
Ball- Bridgestone E6
All grips Golf Pride

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Elmer said:

I dont get it.
It is a basically a tool to over carb a beer?
Some styles of beer, sours, dipas, stouts and barleywines are meant to have less carbonation.
Some brands are meant to bottle condition.
I think this is for the BMC (bud-miller-coors) drinker who just wants fizzy-yellow-low abv liquid!

I'm not a beer drinker (but even I know the bit about how some beers aren't supposed to be super bubbly), but no… it doesn't "over-carb" a beer. It uses sound waves, not a CO2 cartridge or a nitro cartridge or anything like that.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Anchor Steam

"James"

:titleist: 913 D3 with Aldila RIP Phenom 60 4,2 Regular Shaft,  :touredge: Exotics XCG-7 Beta 3W with Matrix Red Tie Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX8 19 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3 Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX9 28 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3  shaft, / Bobby Jones Black 22 deg Hybrid:touredge: Exotics EXi 6 -PW  w UST Mamiya Recoil F2 Shaft, SW (56),GW (52),LW (60):touredge:  TGS),/ ODDYSEE Metal-X #7 customized putter (400G, cut down Mid Belly)

6 hours ago, iacas said:

I'm not a beer drinker (but even I know the bit about how some beers aren't supposed to be super bubbly), but no… it doesn't "over-carb" a beer. It uses sound waves, not a CO2 cartridge or a nitro cartridge or anything like that.

Exactly. My boss is a beer expert and thinks it will make the beer head creamier like a keg draw will. We will get it for my son for Christmas and report back. 

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

7 hours ago, iacas said:

It also let's you control it. You pull the lever to get beer, and you push it to get foam. 

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

What happened to just pouring a beer into a glass or mug?  I was initially intrigued, until I checked the website and saw that it only works as a single serve capacity.  I guess if you want to enhance the drinking experience by pouring your beer from a "tap", then it serves the purpose.

DJ

Follow me at Game Golf Profile: http://www.gamegolf.com/player/djfajt71 

2 hours ago, djfajt71 said:

What happened to just pouring a beer into a glass or mug?  I was initially intrigued, until I checked the website and saw that it only works as a single serve capacity.  I guess if you want to enhance the drinking experience by pouring your beer from a "tap", then it serves the purpose.

It's not strictly single serve - the website says you can fit a 64 oz growler in it - but yes, it's meant for all of the beer to be dispensed at a given time (i.e. you don't store beer in it).

In my bag:

20 minutes ago, jamo said:

It's not strictly single serve - the website says you can fit a 64 oz growler in it - but yes, it's meant for all of the beer to be dispensed at a given time (i.e. you don't store beer in it).

I did see about it fitting a growler, which wouldn't be too bad.  After stepping away and rereading my post, I am really turning into a "Get off my lawn" curmudgeon!

DJ

Follow me at Game Golf Profile: http://www.gamegolf.com/player/djfajt71 

• 1 month later...

My wife surprised me with this for a late Christmas gift.  Sweet!! I'll post some pictures and send a review once I've sampled a few beers over the weekend.  :beer:

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

Note: This thread is 2664 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!