IGNORED

Your Favorites to Win the Majors in 2017?

Scotsclaff
Note: This thread is 2619 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

4 hours ago, Scotsclaff said:

Masters-Fitzpatrick

US Open-DJ

The Open-Oostuizen

PGA-Kuchar

Masters- Justin Thomas

Us- Jason Day

British- Branden Grace

pga- Hideki Matsuyama

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• boogielicious changed the title to Your favourites to win the majors 2017

Masters - Kevin Campbell

US Open: Hideki Matsuyama

The Open: Justin Rose

PGA Championship: Dustin Johnson

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Masters DJ

US Open Rory

The Open Stenson

PGA J Day.

Titleist 915 D2-10.5°, Titleist 915 F 15°, PING G25 16.5°, PING G30 Hybrid 19°
PING G25 4-W, Cleveland RTX 588 Rotex 2.0 48°/52°
Rife Bimini Island Series Putter, PING DLX Bag
Sureshot Rangefinder, PING Sensor Glove, Srixon Q star Balls.

• Administrator
On 1/22/2017 at 10:18 PM, Jay G said:

I just want to see Tiger win 1!

That will take some doing…

I don't have any votes for this. I'm terrible at predicting things. Not as bad as some, but not great. The modern field is awfully deep (or wide, however you want to think of it), and nearly everyone entered has a realistic chance to win.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

16 hours ago, iacas said:

That will take some doing…

I don't have any votes for this. I'm terrible at predicting things. Not as bad as some, but not great. The modern field is awfully deep (or wide, however you want to think of it), and nearly everyone entered has a realistic chance to win.

True, but we are talking about the most dominant golfer we've ever watched.  If he can stay healthy long enough to get his game back I think it could happen.  No doubt the field's are tougher than ever though.

• iacas changed the title to Your Favorites to Win the Majors in 2017?
Note: This thread is 2619 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!