then,
a black cloud came over,
and BUZZ!!!!,
a lightning bold knocked them both over,
my uncle got up,
to find his mate was sprinting down the fairway,
through the beck,
and back to the club house!
my uncle was left with 2 rather large bags of clubs and a long walk to the club house !

In My Bag ...

Driver - Mx-500 9.5 Regular Shaft.
Fairway Woods - 3 & 7 F-50 Reagular Shafts.
Irons - Mx-19 3-Sw Dynamic Gold Regular ShaftsBag - Aerolite 2Balls - , & Any I Find!Putter - C-Groove Tracy 2Grips - Golf Pride Mulit-Compound Blue GripsA Member Of Hunley Hall G.C.

Since we are snowed under at the moment, and i am new, i will add my from last season.

Wow, I don't mean to be that guy, but I am still laughing right now at this lol...Hope the next shot went better.

What's In The Bag?

Driver - Rapture 10.5 Epic 68g X-Pure - Balance Certified
Fairway Metal - Titleist PT 18°
Irons - Mizuno MP-67 3-PW Project X 6.0 Wedges - Mizunos R Series Chrome 52°, 56°, 58° Project X 6.0 Putter - Yes! C-Groove Callie-f - Balance Certified Bag - Ping Freestyle...

Since we are snowed under at the moment, and i am new, i will add my from last season.

thats the best.................. LMFAO

Driver - TaylorMade R9 460 10.5°
3 Wood - TaylotMade Burner Tour
3 & 4 Hybrids - Adams a7
Irons - R7 tp 5-PW
Wedges - Vokey SM Black Nickel - 52º - 56º - 60ºPutter - Scotty Cameron California - SonomaSkyCaddie - SG4Lowest Round - 68 - Par 72 /67.6/120Lowest Tournament Round - 69 -...

I got my first eagle of the year 1/4/08 at Meadowlark GC #5 in Huntington Beach, Ca. It is a short Par 4 played about 250 with conditions, cross wind right to left. Drove it to back left of green and made a 25 ft curling put from left to right.

Cheers,
Pace

Mine happened today, there was about a 35 MPH head wind and I was on the teebox of a 501 yard Par 5. There is a big oak tree on the left side of the fairway about 125 yards out. I hit my drive and it was a low line drive that rised and did a nice little draw and it was just perfect looking. You'd have to be there to understand what I'm saying. Anyways the drive ended up going 290 yds.

Driver: G10 10.5 Stock Shaft
3 Wood: Taylormade r580XD
Irons: AP2 3-P, Project X 5.5
Wedges: Tour-W 52*, 56* SM, 60* SM
Putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5 34"Ball: ProV1 or ProV1xLow Score:74

• 2 weeks later...
My best this week was a little unusual. I frequently get myself into trouble off the tee so I have to be creative on my second shots. I lost my tee shot to the right into a wooded area that is clear of brush. Due to trees I had to hit a very low shot so I pulled the driver, choked down on it, played the ball back in my stance and WHAM. Hit the perfect little low cut right around the trees and into the fairway. Got up and down from about 60 yards to save par.

In the bag
Driver: Big Bertha 460
3W: Big Bertha
3 - SW X-18
Putter: oz

The best shot of the week was the 40 foot par I made, today. I hit a 7 iron off the tee and landed in the rough. I chipped and the ball just stopped. No roll, nothing. Roughly 40 feet, straight putt. Took my time and nailed it. A great feeling.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

On my trip to Myrtle beach i played Grande Dunes. I was about 215 out on the 17th and i thought that my 4 hyrbird was too much so i decided to try and muscle a 4 iron. I hit it pure and stuck it to 5 feet and made the bird.

Whats in my Warbird Hot Bad:

Driver: 907D1 9.5 - 65-S Aldila VS Proto --- FT-IQ coming soon?
2 Hybrid: Rescue mid-TP 16 deg
3 Hybrid: Rescue TP - HC Tour Only Model 19 deg - DG X-1004-PW: 695CB Irons - Project X 6.0Wedges Vokey SM58, Vokey SM54, Vokey 250Putter Futura PhantomWhere I WorkMy...

• 2 weeks later...
Mine was yesterday evening, a long bump and run, about 120 metres out. Strong wind into my face.

Bunkers all around the back-end of green. I pulled out my 6-iron and punched it about 6 ft from the hole.
Driver: Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 10.5* (UST Proforce v2 77g X Flex) 3 Wood: Callaway Diablo 15* (UST Proforce v2 86g S Flex). 2 Hybrid: Adams A4 Tech 17* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex). 3 and 4 Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro 20* and 23* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex)
Irons: Tour Edge Exotics...

Today, I played Sharp Park, Pacifica, CA and the 8th hole is a short par 3 with high trees that over hang the green so I had to hit a slight draw and hit my 56 degree wedges just right of the flag to avoid the trees with the slight draw and when it hit it spun to the left closer to the flag and I made the uphill 5 footer for birdie.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

monday......41 degrees.......10mph wind.......................i hit a 45 yd bunker shot,w/my mashie to within 1 ft of the flag.........i was stunned........lol.........learned alot good n bad that day................my education continues
Driver:Louisville Golf Transitional driver(15*)
Wood:Tad Moore/Tom Morris Brassie(14*)
Long IronTad Moore/Tom Morris Cleek(18*)
Long Iron:Tad Moore/Tom Morris Mid Iron(22*)
Approach:Tad Moore OA Hickories Jigger(26*)Approach:Burke T ray Mongrel MashieApproach:Tad Moore OA Hickories Mashie(37*)Short:Geor...

Played Harding Park, San Francisco and played the 18th hole, I was 220 yards away to an elevated two tier green and hit my 3 wood (15 degree) I aimed at the flag knowing that there is trouble to the left, with a cut swing and hit a nice high fade and landed on the back right of the green and two putted for par.

The 3 wood was my best shot of the week and can't wait to try that new swing again.

I took the club straight outside back hit it well.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

The week's not over yet but this afternoon after work, I got to practice with my newly purchased wedges (first time hitting off anything besides carpet in the house). Was very suprised how consistant I was with them (my short game is crap). Right before leaving, I took three balls out to about 40 yds with an est. 25mph cross wind just to see how close I could stick it to the pin. Luckily I had my cell phone with me so was able to snap a pic of my third shot. Can't wait to get more practice with these which is sure to drive my handicap down.

What's in my orange Callaway Warbird Hot:

Maltby CT250 11.5° - SK Fiber Pure Energy s-flex
Maltby CT250 18° - SK Fiber Tour Trac 80 s-flex
Taylor Made RAC OS2 3-PW - True Temper r-flexTitleist Vokey Satin 252.08 (bent to 49°) & Satin SM54.10Yes! Tiffany (center shafted)Top Flite D2 Feel...

My club is in the middle of the first round of team play. While playing yesterday, I chipped in from @ 20ft to save par and keep the momentum of my match. I closed him out 5 and 4.
What's in Your Bag?
Driver: Burner TP (9.5*)
3Wood: 906F (15*)
4Wood: 980F (17*)
Hybrid: Burner (19*)Irons: MP-67 (4-PW)Gap: MP-R 52*-07Sand/Lob: MP-R 58*-10Putter: Whitlam Jules ETBW/CentershaftBall: Pro V1Muroc Lake GC - Par 72White:71.5/124Blue:73.5/130

Yesterday, on the 18th hole, after finding a tee shot that I had crushed but ended up in left rough, slightly downhill lie, with tree limbs blocking an approach to a left pin. I hit a beautiful PW from about 125-ish, with a little draw to the back left of the green. That felt good.

Nothing in the swing is done at the expense of balance.

Yesterday afternoon at my local course for a quick afternoon back-nine.

about 145 m (165? yards) out, picked up the 8-iron.

Wind was blowing extremely left to right. Usually i would punch a 6-5 under the wind, but, I aimed my 8 iron about 15 yards left of the green over a bunker.

Hit it sweetly, it took off straight at the bunker and then the wind slowly drifted it about 5 feet from the hole and i birdied it for a 3.

I love those shots that you just visualise first then execute exactly the same.

now, if i could do that everytime. haha
Driver: Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 10.5* (UST Proforce v2 77g X Flex) 3 Wood: Callaway Diablo 15* (UST Proforce v2 86g S Flex). 2 Hybrid: Adams A4 Tech 17* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex). 3 and 4 Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro 20* and 23* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex)
Irons: Tour Edge Exotics...

I was on a Par 5 and pushed my tee shot. I had about 250, 255 to the green. I thought about taking my 1H out and trying to get as close as possible. I saw that the ground was somewhat moist, I had a trap to the right, just short of the green. Instead, I grabbed my six iron and hit a nice, high fade about 170 yards. It left me 90 yards to the pin. A smooth pitching wedge left me about 6 feet of the pin and made birdie.

That six iron, for me, was the best shot. It was smart golf, left me in a position to use a scoring iron. I forgot that I even had a terrible tee shot. My goal to continue to play smart golf and not TV golf is only going to improve my scores.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

My tee shot on #10 at Nile yesterday was something I didn't know I was capable of. The hole is 396 yards, plays down a hill and back up, with the green above the tee. I wasn't trying to do anything special, but my drive ended up 5 yards inside the 100 yard marker and it was plugged.

I know the tee box was up a few yards, though how many I don't know. But a 280+ carry in a right to left wind made me pretty happy.

And yes, I hit my approach fat and made bogey. :D

Titleist 907D1 10.5°
Titleist 906F4 15.5°
Titleist 906F4 18.5°
Wilson Staff Pi5 3-P
Titleist Vokey 56.14Cleveland CG12 60°Scotty Cameron Newport Two