IGNORED

Hello from the Canadian Prairies

Themightyoz
Note: This thread is 2641 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Good morning everyone,

I am from Manitoba in Canada and am passionate about golf.  I have been playing since I was 9, but only recently have I taken it up more seriously.  I hurt my shoulder at the beginning of last season and two years before lost a lot of my season to gall bladder surgery weakening my core muscles.  That much sad I am looking forward to a good 2017 and am hoping I can start in 75 days or less.  

I run a golf group in Winnipeg called Winning Not so Pro Golf Group and am hoping to start a Mediocre Golf Association Chapter this year.

I golfed 9 rounds last year that I kept stats on and came out with the following stats according to my game golf.  Of all the things to work on I desperately need to improve my putting.  

GG HANDICAP
AVG SCORE
F'WAY ACCURACY
35%
GIR
 15%
PUTTS PER HOLE
SCRAMBLING
1%

Look forward to getting to know more passionate golfers on this forum.

Edited by Themightyoz

WITB

Cobra  Wishon 911 D FMAX 10.5 ,EQ-NX 4W, 7W, 4H/6H, 7-LW

Biomech Acculock Ace Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

20 minutes ago, Themightyoz said:

I run a golf group in Winnipeg called Winning Not so Pro Golf Group and am hoping to start a Mediocre Golf Association Chapter this year.

Welcome.

I have heard of a Mediocre Golf Association chapter in my area and was considering looking into it. Have you actually participated in it before?

Welcome!

youve come to the right place. Winter is a good time to assess your game and figure out a plan for improvement. 

There are lots of us documenting daily practice here, and I've found it pretty useful to make a little time every day to work on solidifying some skill. 

When spring rolls around I think I'll be ready this year. When is that for you, like June? :-D

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Welcome to the forum. I have noticed quite a few Canadiens in the membership. It is also noteworthy to note that there are quite a number of online instructors from Canada. Some previous players on the Canada Tour now have taken up residence in the USA. If I were so inclined to take a lesson from one of these, I would not have far to go (Nevada, Arizona, Northern California, Southern California). I have no plans to do so however.

Edited by Hacker James

"James"

:titleist: 913 D3 with Aldila RIP Phenom 60 4,2 Regular Shaft,  :touredge: Exotics XCG-7 Beta 3W with Matrix Red Tie Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX8 19 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3 Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX9 28 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3  shaft, / Bobby Jones Black 22 deg Hybrid:touredge: Exotics EXi 6 -PW  w UST Mamiya Recoil F2 Shaft, SW (56),GW (52),LW (60):touredge:  TGS),/ ODDYSEE Metal-X #7 customized putter (400G, cut down Mid Belly)

• Administrator

Since you're on GAME GOLF, this article is relevant for you: https://thesandtrap.com/how-to/game-golf-username/ .

• Upvote 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Note: This thread is 2641 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!