IGNORED

Player Drops Club on Bag - Lack of Respect to Caddie?

PabloMoorzio
Note: This thread is 2646 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

5 minutes ago, cromulent said:

It's true... I've even been known to sneak into exclusive golf courses before dawn to teach illiterate immigrant groundstaff how to read ;-)

Forget Phil Mickleson, you, my dear Cromulent, are my golfing idol now.......:banana:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, PabloMoorzio said:

Pretty sure I was called a SJW fella but anyway, all the way through I've said not really bothered and have been what I'd class as polite and jovial. I'm Mr Cucumber old chap, cool as f**k.

Cheers 

I recall you calling yourself an SJW fella and simply being agreed with.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 minute ago, 14ledo81 said:

I recall you calling yourself an SJW fella and simply being agreed with.

You recall incorrectly then sir, I believe what you are recalling is me asking if I was being an SJW?

Anyway, getting really boring now, it's obvious that this is one of them clickety type discussions where you are free to agree with whoever is sat in the hot chair and if you don't then you are inciting folk.

Bit sad really but never mind.

6 minutes ago, PabloMoorzio said:

You recall incorrectly then sir, I believe what you are recalling is me asking if I was being an SJW?

Anyway, getting really boring now, it's obvious that this is one of them clickety type discussions where you are free to agree with whoever is sat in the hot chair and if you don't then you are inciting folk.

Corrected. I also posted that you may be correct with your suggestion.

If any offense was taken by me posting that, I do apologize.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

• Administrator
30 minutes ago, PabloMoorzio said:

Cripes.

Nobody's a fan of someone else playing the victim.

So stop. People disagreed with you. That's it. That's all that happened, at least until this "woe is me, how sad, people calling me names" crap.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

You started with this.

On 2/5/2017 at 6:17 AM, PabloMoorzio said:

Am I the only person that gets really effed off when I see tour pros just throw their club on deck for caddies to retrieve, and walk off towards hole after a shot, especially if they've just fluffed one?

As I see things, the caddies often provide really valuable input for the pros and I see that type of behaviour as belittling maybe, sort of master/servant role, anyone else feel their nerves got on by this sort of action or am I some sort of Social Justice Warrior? ????

And migrated to this when a bunch of people disagreed with you.

11 hours ago, PabloMoorzio said:

A typical strategy of what exactly Bucky? Of posting on a forum on the internet, yep I'll say it isn't serious old bean. Jeeeeeeezzzuuuuuus. Some clowns ARE too serious. Get a grip sonshine, grab a can and chill out.

i truly am not arsed, only been interested proper in the game for a few month so hardly running around whipping up a posse and posting a petition against club throwing pros!!!!!

hahaaaaa. Peace bruvva, hope all turns out well for ya! :-)

So which is it? 

- Shane

3 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

You started with this.

And migrated to this when a bunch of people disagreed with you.

So which is it? 

Actually. Both.... I was really effed off when I raised the question. when I realised what a bunch of old battle axes were responding I changed my view to one that is truly not arsed. 

What I am sorry about is that I've wasted time liaising with childish schoolyard bullies who can't accept someone having a differing point of view on summot. Don't think I've seen anything quite as pathetic for quite a while. Any more questions Carl?

• Administrator
19 minutes ago, PabloMoorzio said:

What I am sorry about is that I've wasted time liaising with childish schoolyard bullies who can't accept someone having a differing point of view on summot. Don't think I've seen anything quite as pathetic for quite a while. Any more questions Carl?

Buddy, except for people disagreeing with you, none of that happened.

And nobody even called you a name - you called yourself a possible "Social Justice Warrior" in the first post. Yet this isn't the first time you've called others names.

And yeah, I gave you a warning for:

• name-calling
  • victim-playing.

And then you were banned because you followed up with even more obnoxious crap, and asked to be banned. You weren't banned for disagreeing. You were banned for repeated and escalating name-calling and other sorts of childish behavior. You were disagreeing this entire thread. Note that nothing "bad" happened to you the whole time, until the end, when you began calling other people names.

Bye bye.

• Upvote 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• iacas locked, unlocked and locked this topic
Note: This thread is 2646 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!