IGNORED

"5 Minutes Daily" Practice Challenge

iacas

Day 21 - Worked on my PP with 7 iron for about 30 minutes. Then chips and pitches in the yard.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Day 106

Superspeed workout today. 

-Peter

• :titleist: TSR2
  • :callaway: Paradym, 4W
  • :pxg: GEN4 0317X, Hybrid
  • :srixon: ZX 3-iron, ZX5 4-AW
  • :cleveland:  RTX Zipcore 54 & 58
  • L.A.B. Golf Directed Force 2.1

• Administrator

Day 83 - March 21, 2020

Full swing work again. This is going to be almost everything that I do.

A shorter day. More than the five minutes, but not a lot. Full swing work, with my standard feelings.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Day 27: Did a superspeed session.

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

Day 22 - Light day today. Worked a a few feels without hitting balls.

Scott

My Swing Thread

• Administrator

Day 84 - March 22, 2020

Good 45-minute session. May do a few hours tomorrow. Focus today was on the shoulders and the shaft. It had gotten quite sloppy again.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Day 28: Did mirror work on my new priority piece. I'm working on minimizing a move I make off the ball to trigger my swing. I feel like this should be fairly easy, but it's going to require some focus at times. Mirror work was a positive step today.

-- Daniel

Day 107

Did a bunch of yardwork and allergies really flared up so I did indoor putting practice today while my sinuses calmed down. 

-Peter

Day 23 - Light day again. Just worked through feels at different positions.

Scott

My Swing Thread

• Administrator

Day 85 - March 23, 2020

It's my birthday, so I got to spend about three hours downtown working on my swing without feeling guilty.

I'm abandoning the straight right arm stuff. All that leads to is a late "collapsing" and some other stuff. I am going with a trash can feeling now and starting the downswing much earlier. Early signs are… okay?

Day 108

Worked on driver swing today. The new hip feeling and grip are really starting to come off as natural now. Unfortunately with courses closed and only a net to hit into, no idea how they ball flight looks. 

-Peter

Day 29: Mirror work again. Working on not moving too much off the ball as my swing trigger.

-- Daniel

• Administrator

Day 86 - March 24, 2020

Wanted to get downtown, but spent a lot of time reading here today. So, I used my daughter's grip-stick to rehearse some backswing moves with my trash can feeling.

Day 24 - Worked on my PP (palmar flexion at transition) with 7 iron today. I also applied to to some partial shots with 9 iron and PW.

Scott

My Swing Thread

Day 30: Probably putted on my putting mat for about half an hour in total while on conference calls today. Also did a superspeed session.

-- Daniel

Day 109

A bit of indoor putting and some mirror work due to intermittent rain here today.

-Peter