IGNORED

Mizuno MP-32 irons??

bca42
Note: This thread is 5937 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Does anyone know with certainty that Mizuno discontinued the MP-32 line of irons?

I have heard yes and no. Thanks in advance!

Blog: http://emergencynine.com/

In my bag you'll find lots of left-handed clubs like these:
Driver: G10 9* TFC (stock) S
3 wood: G5 Aldila NV SIrons 4 thru P: MX-20 TTDG RWedges: MP T Series Chrome, Forged - 52/56/60Putter: CallieBall: B330Bag (carry): Tour Stand; (cart): 9" Staff Tour

• Administrator
Does anyone know with certainty that Mizuno discontinued the MP-32 line of irons?

This would indicate no:

http://www.mizunousa.com/equipment.n...golf&cat;=irons

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Hello, I thought about that recently because you won"t find the MP-32 on the european website http://golf.mizunoeurope.com/irons/ anymore.

So I think that it is most likely the fact that it will be discontinued at least in Europe.

In my Bag:

Driver: Taylormade R7 425 10,5°, Graphite Design Purple Ice 85 Regular
#3 Wood: Taylormade R7 Steel 15°, RE*AX 70 Stiff

#4 Rescue: Taylormade Rescue Hybrid 09 22°, RE*AX 65 Stiff
3-PW Irons: MP-32 ProjectX 6.0
Wedges: MP-T Black Nickel 51.6 and 56.14 Spinner Rifle Shafts
Putter: Studio Style Newport 2.5 35''

Golfclub Schloss Myllendonk (Par 72, CR 72,9, Slope 134)

This would indicate no:

Yes I saw that as well (which only added to the confusion of what I heard). Perhaps this year is to be the last and explains what I've heard from my supposedly reliable sources.

3 wood: G5 Aldila NV SIrons 4 thru P: MX-20 TTDG RWedges: MP T Series Chrome, Forged - 52/56/60Putter: CallieBall: B330Bag (carry): Tour Stand; (cart): 9" Staff Tour

Hello, I thought about that recently because you won"t find the MP-32 on the european website

Interesting, thanks for the link and info!!

How do you like yours?

Heaven and hell at the same time!

When I have a good day then everything is soooo nice!

Is it a bad day I wished I bought easier clubs!

Hehe!

But it is like a few people in this forum say, blades force you to concentrate and work on your swing! Therefore I accept not lower my handicap in the first sight but trying to improve my swing!

In my Bag:

I am glad I got years of good use out of mine and will definitely keep them though they are no longer my primary set of irons.

Ping hoofer bag Ping G15 10.5* Driver, stock reg shaft Ping G15 3 metal, Aldila 75g Stiff shaft Ping G15 5 metal, Aldila 75g Stiff shaft Mizuno MP 69 3-PW irons, DG S300 shafts Mizuno MP R12 black nickel 52* and 56* gap and sand wedges, DG spinner W+ shafts Mizuno 20* FLiHi Clk hybrids, Project X 5.5 shaft 25 year old Bulls Eye putter, 33" or Ping Anser 2 Scottsdale 34" First round of golf was in 1963 at age 10. Best round -1. 2 Holes-In-One.

I love my 32s but they can be a bit demanding when I have not played in a few days. I just put the 57s in the bag and they will probably be my primary set. I'll hold on to the MP-32s (as well as my MP-30s) for the forseeable future. They are great irons. I shot my lowest ever scores with the 32s. Maybe Mizuno will award the "signature" status or whatever it is they call stuff that the stop making but folks still want new.

they are discontinued in europe. i read in the FAQ that they updated to another model but luke donald still sticks with his 32's

Driver: Taylormade R11 set to 8*
3 Wood: R9 15* Motore Stiff
Hybrid: 19° 909 H Voodoo
Irons: 4-PW AP2 Project X 5.5
52*, 60* Vokey SM Chrome

Putter: Odyssey XG #7

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

As of today, Mizuno still has 118 sets in DG S300 shafts still available, Only 55 sets of R300's.

In the bag:
Driver-Cleveland HiBore XLS Tour 10.5s
Hybrids-Adams Pro Gold
Irons-Srixon I-701Tour PX6.0
Wedges-Srixon WG 50*/56*Putter-Rife BarbadosBalls-Bridgestone B330S

• Administrator
As of today, Mizuno still has 118 sets in DG S300 shafts still available, Only 55 sets of R300's.

I'm not saying your wrong, but I would like to inquire as to your source for this info.

I've sent an email to Mizuno to see if I can get an official (or unofficial, even) answer.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Even if they had been discontinued, you could still always custom order a set from Mizuno. They will still make any line they have ever had for a custom order.

• Administrator
And now I have word: they're not discontinued. To quote my source (whom I'll keep anonymous, but who I can tell you on my own honor would certainly know and is a high-ranking type with Mizuno USA):

Source: Mizuno
As for your question, there isn't any truth in that rumor, the MP-32 is in our 2008 line with no immediate plan to discontinue it.

So there you have it.

Interestng!

Have you asked them why they"re not on the european website anymore?

In my Bag:

This is such an incredible iron. I've played with two other brands and they were okay. The only other iron that I found compatible were the TaylorMade RAC MB irons.

I'm glad they are not being discontinued. Like I said, a great iron and I'm sure I'll want a new set in two years.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

Hands down the best iron I've ever owned. If Mizuno does discontinue these, it will be a sad day.
Just to make sure, I may buy another set now...this way I'll have a new set should Mizuno make the mistake of ending the model.

My draw is your cut.

My bag-
Driver- Callaway X460 Tour. 9.5 degree, Fujikura stiff.
3-Wood- Taylor Made V-SteelUtility- Nickent 3DX 17 degreeIrons (3-PW) Ping S59'sWedges Cleveland 900 series 58 degree, Titleist Vokey 54 degree SWPutter- Scotty Cameron Circa #2Ball- Taylor Made Tour Red

I'm not saying your wrong, but I would like to inquire as to your source for this info.

I've worked with Mizuno for some time now, in the lower right corner of the web sight notice the link "direct.connect". With my "super secret" password I can check anything Mizuno has to offer.

In the bag:
Driver-Cleveland HiBore XLS Tour 10.5s
Hybrids-Adams Pro Gold
Irons-Srixon I-701Tour PX6.0
Wedges-Srixon WG 50*/56*Putter-Rife BarbadosBalls-Bridgestone B330S

• Administrator
I've worked with Mizuno for some time now, in the lower right corner of the web sight notice the link "direct.connect". With my "super secret" password I can check anything Mizuno has to offer.

And per my post above, there are no plans to discontinue the irons. So, we can put this discussion to bed now, right?

P.S. Web site.

Note: This thread is 5937 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!