IGNORED

Trackman to have face contact location soon?

nevets88
Note: This thread is 2259 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
11 hours ago, inthecup said:

How do you know if quad was accurate or not?  By assuming trackman is accurate and if Quad does not match it is not?

You assume too much about me.

Short answer: no, I don't assume the FlightScope or Trackman is "the accurate one."

I like the club numbers GC2 gives me.

Okay.

Angle of attack and delivered loft,  club path , face to path.....are very helpful in dialing in your swing.

Those numbers are given on all pro-level launch monitors.

For example if it says my angle of attack is 4 and its really 3 I am still ahead.

I never said differently. You asked what I thought. I answered.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

7 hours ago, iacas said:

You assume too much about me.

Short answer: no, I don't assume the FlightScope or Trackman is "the accurate one."

Okay.

Those numbers are given on all pro-level launch monitors.

I never said differently. You asked what I thought. I answered.

The tone of your answers lead me to believe you think my questions are confrontational.  They are not.  I am asking you because you have much more experience than I, I am seeking knowledge.  Thanks for the help.

Edited by inthecup

• Administrator
29 minutes ago, inthecup said:

The tone of your answers lead me to believe you think my questions are confrontational.  They are not.  I am asking you because you have much more experience than I, I am seeking knowledge.  Thanks for the help.

No tone. Just answering.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I am assuming this involves defining the blob of the clubhead by sensor stickers to map the face location. Seems logical. 

Off topic slightly but I would love the use of one at some point because in the realm of technologies (any field) this is absolutely cutting edge. 

Combining sample physical measurements with complex algorithms to come up with projections within a percent or two is phenomenal.

Vishal S.

• Administrator
7 hours ago, GolfLug said:

I am assuming this involves defining the blob of the clubhead by sensor stickers to map the face location. Seems logical.

No.

It’s behind the face. It can’t see the face.

I was told this new feature is coming out next week.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Mr. Desmond said:

I was told this new feature is coming out next week.

Says it right in the first post/tweet.

33 minutes ago, iacas said:

Says it right in the first post/tweet.

My bad for going to the last page. Apologies.  Guess I will get to experience it when it comes out. Right now, I'm saying that was a toe or heel hit - and he says, "Yep." Seeing how far off or high/low will offer more feedback - don't have to use footpowder during a lesson.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Note: This thread is 2259 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!