IGNORED

League Setup

Gregorino
Note: This thread is 1759 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hola, I am starting a new golf league at work and would like to use an online software package, preferably free, to set up teams, handicaps, etc.  What is everyone using to run their leagues?

We are transitioning to the USGA system, "Golf Genius".  It is not free.  Barring a TST'er endorsing a free app or software, you might just put "free golf league software" into a search engine and see what pops up.

Brian Kuehn

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Check out IMAGolfer.com.     It was the online software my league used when I worked.   I don't know all of the ins and outs but it seemed to work and everyone had access online without having to print. 

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Google "free online golf league management"

FringeGolfers.com is a free golf league management website providing scheduling, scoring, handicap calculation and much more!

Welcome to your free Golf League management and scoring software website that is free and stays free. All the software and tools to manage your golf league over the Internet (web). www.leaguesync.com/

IMAgolfer.com Online Golf League Management & Free Personal Golf Score Tracking. Visit Us on Facebook · Download from App Store · Android app on Google Play. IMAgolfer.com provides Internet Management for both League and non-League Golfers. 

I recall using a Mobile App (Golf Game Book) a few years back which worked well for our application.
Pairings and Tee Times are made, scores are download either PDF or Excel.
The only thing I managed was the team points which I would enter into a spreadsheet.

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

Thanks for the replies everyone.  I had set up the league in fringegolfers and when i had a question they got back to me quickly to explain something that wasn't in their demos.  Now i am having another issue as it won't let me schedule a player because he doesn't have a handicap yet, but nobody does yet because it's week 2 and some players haven't played yet.  It did not prevent players from being paired in week 1 when nobody had a cap.  I emailed them and hopefully they'll get back quickly.  The guy seemed pretty cool and helpful.

• 1 year later...
  • iacas changed the title to League Setup
Note: This thread is 1759 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!