IGNORED

Hello From New Member

TitletownMP33
Note: This thread is 2080 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello all, I'm new as in 5 min ago 8/14/18. I am enthusiastic about the game, and love to gain knowledge from others. I've never taken formal instruction, but was always lucky enough to have friends, relatives, etc who were pros or highly skilled enough to pass on tips to help me. I don't play enough golf to be "really good" but I have talent enough to make most any shot. Consistency is my issue due to not enough repetition. I've never spent more than 20 minutes on a range, just always take dry reps(not sure on terminology). Or swinging in the yard basically, or just swinging without club at any time of the day. I found this to be my best practice on technique in baseball from high school through college. I started to get serious about golf in my early 20's although I had been hacking since I was young. I've been as low as a 6 but currently around 9-10 handicap. Took a hiatus from golf to the pint where I've averaged no more than 3 rounds a year since about 2013. That is all changing now though, as I have the "itch" again. Enough blabbering, I'm glad to be here and hope I can add value to the community. 

8 hours ago, TitletownMP33 said:

Hello all, I'm new as in 5 min ago 8/14/18. I am enthusiastic about the game, and love to gain knowledge from others. I've never taken formal instruction, but was always lucky enough to have friends, relatives, etc who were pros or highly skilled enough to pass on tips to help me. I don't play enough golf to be "really good" but I have talent enough to make most any shot. Consistency is my issue due to not enough repetition. I've never spent more than 20 minutes on a range, just always take dry reps(not sure on terminology). Or swinging in the yard basically, or just swinging without club at any time of the day. I found this to be my best practice on technique in baseball from high school through college. I started to get serious about golf in my early 20's although I had been hacking since I was young. I've been as low as a 6 but currently around 9-10 handicap. Took a hiatus from golf to the pint where I've averaged no more than 3 rounds a year since about 2013. That is all changing now though, as I have the "itch" again. Enough blabbering, I'm glad to be here and hope I can add value to the community. 

Welcome to The Sand Trap!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 2080 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!