Dry Tortuga

Which 2019 Driver Are You Most Excited About?

93 posts / 14966 viewsLast Reply

There are so many good looking drivers today. They all seem to go about the same distance. The differences are in the spin and launch numbers. But that being said I have played PING for the last four years of so and really like it. I would be hard pressed to try anything else. I have never played a TM driver and also like to try a Cobra, yet I doubt I would do that this year. In truth I hate to play 5 bills for a driver that might help a little but won't give me my lost distance over the last twenty years. 

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

$250.00 would probably be my limit for a new driver. And I am not inclined to spend that much. I doubt I’d see the results to justify the extra $$.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

So, my first time at the range impressions with the Cobra are all pluses. When I swing hard I don't fear that I will ever lose a shot right. Even my rare high toe shots end up being decent. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades