IGNORED

Wish Me Luck

Note: This thread is 1928 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Gonna play some course management tomorrow . Bringing just my 6 iron and 4 balls tomorrow to play 9 holes. 2 goals . 1 get imaginative Next create different shots with same club and hopefully break 50. Should be fun.

Edited by Krazy883

• iacas changed the title to Wish Me Luck

All the luck in the world to you!

• Thumbs Up 1

In my bag:

Driver: Taylormade RBZ TP  10.5*, 3-Wood: Taylormade RBZ Stage 2 TP 15*, Hybrid: Taylormade RBZ 22*, Irons: Titleist 718 AP1 5- 53*, Wedges: Cleveland RTX 56* & 60*, Putter: Odyssey Versa #7, Ball: Pearl Golf Pure Pro

Bags: Pearl Golf Liberty Stand Bag & Titleist StaDry Cartbag

7 hours ago, Krazy883 said:

Gonna play some course management tomorrow . Bringing just my 6 iron and 4 balls tomorrow to play 9 holes. 2 goals . 1 get imaginative Next create different shots with same club and hopefully break 50. Should be fun.

Tell us how it went.

• Like 1

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Be great if you carried your club in a sword sheath.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Goal was to break 50, so good job!

Did you enjoy it?

In my bag:

Driver: Taylormade RBZ TP  10.5*, 3-Wood: Taylormade RBZ Stage 2 TP 15*, Hybrid: Taylormade RBZ 22*, Irons: Titleist 718 AP1 5- 53*, Wedges: Cleveland RTX 56* & 60*, Putter: Odyssey Versa #7, Ball: Pearl Golf Pure Pro

Bags: Pearl Golf Liberty Stand Bag & Titleist StaDry Cartbag

9 hours ago, Vinsk said:

Be great if you carried your club in a sword sheath.

Lol yes it would.

29 minutes ago, Krazy883 said:

Well I learned I can't putt with a 6 iron.  But overall not to bad 48 for 9 holes with a water ball 

Always nice to exceed your goals.

BO THE GOLFER

In my Top Flite stand bag:

Driver-Ping G400+ 10.5 degrees regular flex Hybrids-Ping I25 17 & 20 degrees stiff flex Irons-Ping I3 O-size 4 through lob wedge regular flex Putter-Nike Oz 6

Note: This thread is 1928 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!