IGNORED

Northwestern New Jersey Checking In

Kevlar10
Note: This thread is 1860 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi Sandtrappers,

I'm pretty new to the forums, so I thought I’d formally introduce myself.  I live in Northwest New Jersey, Allamuchy, and I’ve been golfing since college.  I’ve been an on and off golfer depending on my current familial circumstances.  That is to say, when we have a new addition, I am forced to take a sabbatical for a year or so.  I mostly play the the local courses in the area whenever I can find a good deal, and I really like playing new tracks instead of repeating the same ones.  I used to be a member of a local club but for me, playing the same course over and over wasn’t doing it for me.  I collect a logo ball from every course I’ve played in the past 15 years and I currently have over a hundred in my collection.  Ive played some of the country’s best courses but I also enjoy playing the local nines in the area as well.  My family has vacationed in Kiawah every year for the past 15 and I’ve probably played every public course within an hour of Charleston and several of the private ones.  I’m currently about a 13 handicap but that varies widely from year to year, depending on what’s going on in my life.  If anybody is looking to play in NW NJ and needs a partner, I’m always up for a weekend round.

• Thumbs Up 1

Welcome to TST. Seems like you really love golf and landed at the perfect place here. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

Nave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Welcome to TST. You’ve really been around. I’m sure you have some good insight with all the courses you’ve played for those who are traveling and want to know. Glad you joined.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas changed the title to Northwestern New Jersey Checking In
Note: This thread is 1860 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!