IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

G'day - Aussie here, hope that doesn't get me blacklisted right off the bat.

I'm a software development manager with Computershare (part propeller head, part paper shuffler).

I spend most of my waking hours thinking about golf, and then have weird dreams where I have a great tee time on a great course and somehow can't get myself organised enough to actually tee off. Noooooooooooooo.... (Anyone else suffer from this one?)

I've played the Old Course at St Andrews and a bunch of other great Scottish courses. Ask me about it sometime (or read my blog...)

Hello my new friends to be.

Currently I work for a well established real estate developer in Ohio. I work in the recovery department. I'm the guy that sends you the bill and then collections has my back. I've worked here for a little over 6 years. Most of the time I enjoy my job. I'm sure most of you share my same feelings about your jobs.

In my Pro-Walker stand bag:

Driver: Founders Club "The Judge" Graphite shaft (benched for bad play)
3-wood: 15* steel shaft
5 & 7-wood: Velocitized BBT Oversized Graphite Shaft Medium Flex 21* & 25*3-iron: Wilson Sam Snead Blue Ridge (benched for bad play)4-SW: Maker's Pride irons steel shaftsP...

Hi,
Charlie from Indiana. I was an educator, coach, and athletic director at a middle school for 34 years. Retired and now am director of golf for a long time buddy. Life is great. I am glad to become a member of The Sand Trap. . I know I will learn a lot.
Thanks
Charlie

Hi,
Im from Los Angeles, CA. I work for an Import/Export broker. I'm 27 and have been golfing for about 4 months. Im really still trying to learn the basics from all the rules, to what the differences are between clubs(brand, stiffness, degree, etc..)

Thanks,
Jeff

I own a delivery service. It allows me to play golf and build performance cars in my spare time during the day. I'm a student of the history of the game and have been fortunate enough to be introduced to the game at a young age.
I'm really concerned about the affect of the ball on tournament golf. I think a tournament spec ball needs to be introduced at the pro level and at the highest level of amateur golf. I don't think that a golf course should have to be 7,500 yards long or have 5 inch rough to be a challenge.

:cleveland: 460 Launcher
3 wood
20*, 24*hybrids
s59 4-pw
:cleveland: 64,60,54 degree wedges TPM cash-in FTW!we need cleveland and spalding graphics ASAP!

Currently a student at Jacksonville University in Jacksonville, FL. Will be graduating in Dec 2008 with a masters in education. Hope to be teaching elementary school in Spring 2009.

I'm a database admin and have constant access to a computer at work all day so in between assignments I look for these kind of sites. I used to use the Golf Digest forum before they discontinued it. Love talking golf and golf equipment so think I will enjoy this site...

Along with being a student i work at Tedesco CC as a caddie.

Whats in my Warbird Hot Bad:

Driver: 907D1 9.5 - 65-S Aldila VS Proto --- FT-IQ coming soon?
2 Hybrid: Rescue mid-TP 16 deg
3 Hybrid: Rescue TP - HC Tour Only Model 19 deg - DG X-1004-PW: 695CB Irons - Project X 6.0Wedges Vokey SM58, Vokey SM54, Vokey 250Putter Futura PhantomWhere I WorkMy...

I'm in Sales.

Not very good. You didn't even tell us what you sell

In my (looking for a new cart bag):

Driver: AirMax 430-S, 10.5°, Fujikura R Flex
3-Wood: Gigagolf Ozzy Moto, 15°, UST PGH 100 R Flex
5-Wood: Gigagolf Ozzy Moto, 18°, UST PGH 100 R FlexHybrids: Deep Red 17°/21°Irons: Deep Red, 17-4 Stainless, 5-PWWedges: Orlimar SOS Black Oxide,...

I work for a small city in N.Cal. Picked up the game again after a 12 year break and loving it!

witb:
Ft-5 Tour 9.5 E-360 (s)
3W - 906F4 ZCom 95 (s)
585H NV85
i10 3-GW 2*up, AWT (s) SM Vokey 56.14 2 Ball XG B330-S or B330-RXSlow players should have their balls fed to them

I'm an Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor for US Airways. At least until I get my tour card......

In the bag:
Driver: Launcher TiO460
Fairway woods: Launcher
Hybrid: Slingshot 23*
Irons: TA4 4-9,P,DWedge: 588 56* sand, 60* lobPutter: White Hot XG