IGNORED

Million dollar driver

callaweveland
Note: This thread is 5570 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

wow... they spent alot of money on r&d...;
and wow... "Last year he averaged just over 290 yards off the tea – seventh on the Japanese circuit." if he's 7th... how far does the 1st guy drive? and most asian dudes i know arent more than 5'5 120 lbs
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

Is it possible that the driver will conform to the rules? I know they put a lot of money into R&D; but come on...how can it add 40 yards of distance and still conform...seems a little ridiculous to me.

|Callaway I-MIX FT-9  - Driver | Callaway Diablo Octane - 3 Wood | Callaway Diablo Edge Tour [3H & 4H] - Hybrids | Callaway X-forged 2009 - Irons | Callaway JAWS [52, 56, 60] - Wedges | SC Studio Style Newport 2 / Laguna 1.5 / Kombi-S - Putter |

I think it's hype...we will see wen he hits the states next month....

But one thing, I no lnger feel guilty selling those $1,000 shafts anymore...LOL

Bag #1
DRIVER: TourSwing TVC 10.5*w/VooDoo
FW: Geek 15* w/Graman Limey
FW: TourSwing Thunder 19* w/Graman Limey
HYBRIDS: #4 #5 Alpha RX Low w/Graman LimeyIRONS: Nakashima NP-2 w/Accra i SeriesWEDGES: Same as abovePUTTER: Slighter Olympia #1

I want one, but I don't want to pay $2Mill for it.... I like distance.

Roy McEvoy is my hero.

In My bag
TM Burner 9.5 S Flex

Wilson Invex Strong 3 and 5 wood

Maxfli Revolution 3-PW Irons

Cleveland 54/60 wedges

Odessey XG #7 Putter

Ryo Ishikawa has an invitation to play the Master this year, they announced on the golf channel today.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

The article is such an exaggeration. $2m to develop a driver doesnt equate to a $2m driver. They will probably produce 500 000 of these things meaning a development cost of $4 a driver.

Cant wait to watch him it it tho... if that kid can carry 350 with that thing im off to the store....

Driver: Nike Sumo 5000 9.5
5W: Mizuno F-60
3H: Mizuno CLK Fli-Hi
Irons: Nike CCI Forged 4-PW
SW: Mizuno MX-19 LW: Mizuno MP-R 60Deg

The article is such an exaggeration. $2m to develop a driver doesnt equate to a $2m driver. They will probably produce 500 000 of these things meaning a development cost of $4 a driver.

Idk about 500,000 but I'm sure they made more, if this things turns out to be so hot, of course everyone will want to buy it, and the company will be rich. They'd be stupid to only make one.

And i thought the 1000$ cgb max limited thing w/ all the shafts was expensive

In My Hank Haney IJGA Bag
Driver: FT Tour 9.5 w/ Aldila Voodoo Stiff
3 Wood: i15 15.5 w/ avixcore red stiff
Hybrids: Rescue 09 19, 22 w/ fujikara fit on stiff
Irons: 4 & 5 MP-52, 6-PW MP-58 w/ KBS Tour Stiff Wedges: MP T-10 52*, 58* w/ KBS Tour StiifPutter: Fastback 1 34 inBall: : Pro...

Here it is....

Bag #1
DRIVER: TourSwing TVC 10.5*w/VooDoo
FW: Geek 15* w/Graman Limey
FW: TourSwing Thunder 19* w/Graman Limey
HYBRIDS: #4 #5 Alpha RX Low w/Graman LimeyIRONS: Nakashima NP-2 w/Accra i SeriesWEDGES: Same as abovePUTTER: Slighter Olympia #1

And i thought the 1000$ cgb max limited thing w/ all the shafts was expensive

I don't get that at all, like the whole point of all those shafts is different ball flights, but isnt the CGB max generally a Super Game improvement club? Meaning the people that would most likely be hitting wouldn't be able to control shots, meaning the whole 3 shaft thing is useless, and Ted the 25 handicapper is out 1,000 dollars for a driver.

But is it made of Zolex? A 21st century metal that makes titanium obsolete?

+1

In the Matrix XTT Standbag:

Driver: Biggest Big Bertha 11*
Fairway Wood: Steelhead Plus 3 Wood
Irons: T-Zoid Titanium Insert irons 3-SWWedge: Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.04Putter: Pro Platinum Laguna 34" w/ British Open '04 headcoverBall: ProV1 Rule35 Playing again after a three year hiatus...

BS.

Seems like a lot of "hot" clubs are "Japan Only" stuff...Callaway has some, etc... So do they conform to R&A;, USGA??

Name 1 real pro that uses Yonex, not counting Monty.

Good luck to the young asian star, sounds like all he has to do now is find a good accountant.

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

misleading journalism as many here have pointed out. would imagine most drivers are "million dollar drivers"

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

But is it made of Zolex? A 21st century metal that makes titanium obsolete?

Would you like to add 50 yards to your tee shot? POW!

Driver: Sumo 5000
Fairway Woods:RPM #3
Irons: Pro-Combo Tour 3-P
Wedge: SV Tour 56° VR 52°
Putter: Studio Select Newport 2Ball: Tour i/ix or Pro-V1x

Note: This thread is 5570 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!