IGNORED

had to share :)

Note: This thread is 5202 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I know it's a pointless thread but, anyone get new sticks this year so far? and what'd you get? I'm saying this b/c I'm as of 3:13pm this afternoon the new owner of mint condition (they said used?) '09 Burners...+1.0" longer and 1* upright...for a bangin deal of $445.00 shipped overnight...!!!!!

In my Titleist 2014 9.5" Staff bag:

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

Always feels good to get new equipment...

In the Bag
Driver: Taylormade R7 limited
Fairway woods: X fairway 3 wood
Hybrids: G15 20 degree
Irons: G10 4-PW & SW

Putter: White Hot XG #1

Ball: NXT tour

The only thing a golfer needs is more daylight-Ben Hogan

Congrats man; nice deal! I've been in the habit of purchasing crappy used clubs lately, save for the new Mizuno wedge.

In a staff blue  Aerolite III

Razr Hawk 10.5* (BB 63 S)
Orig Steelhead 4W 16.8* (F)
Orig Steelhead 7W 20* (M-10)

JPX-800 Pro 4-pw (XP S300)

MP-T Blk Ni 51.06, MP-T Blk Ni 56.14, MP-T Blk Ni 58.10

Bettinardi BC-1 (34")

TM TP Black

I like the Redwood...did you get the SC used or new? if used...where/how much?

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

Congrats man; nice deal! I've been in the habit of purchasing crappy used clubs lately, save for the new Mizuno wedge.

Check out

www.globalgolf.com they're awesome and the customer service is second to none...they had a problem with my order and literally 10 minutes after i made the order i had a person call me, Karen, was incredibly nice and quick to help with any other questions you'd have....top notch

Just ordered the set in my sig. AP1/AP2 blend set..... Fitted and ready to rock when the weather breaks

:callaway: BB Alpha 815 DBD 10.5* Rogue Silver 60 :callaway: x2hot 3deep 14.5* (TBD) :tmade: RSI UDI 20* RIP Tour 90 :bridgestone: J40CB 4-PW Steelfiber i95 :vokey: SM4 50* KBS Tour V :vokey: SM5 54* KBS 610 :vokey: SM5 58* KBS HI-REV 2.0 MannKrafted Handmade Custom

Nothing new yet in 2010.

Gonna add a pair of fairway woods soon, though.

Congrats on your new sticks! Hit 'em well.
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

Just got em in the mail...FLAWLESS...for a 'mint' set it might as well still have plastic on it. For them to be customized and at a ridiculous price...i can't believe it...MELT SNOW MELT!

For Christmas I got the Mizzy F-60 3 Wood for an awesome deal and because I needed an upgrade. My birthday was a couple weeks after and I got the Mizzy MP-T 10 Raw Black Satin 60° and I am absolutely in love with it!
Driver -- 909 D2 9.5º - Diamana Blueboard 65
3 Wood -- Burner 15º - REAX Superfast 50 - (re-shafting)
Hybrid -- Rescue TP w/ FCT 19º - Aldila VooDoo SVS8
Irons -- RAC MB TP 3-PW - DG S300
Wedges -- Vokey Spin Milled 52º, MP-T 10 Raw Black Satin 60ºPutter -- Studio Select Newport 2...

Just a new putter this off-season. 35" Taylormade Rossa Daytona I. Got it for a steal at $50 bucks with plastic on it and cover. In the market for some new irons and maybe a wood.

In my Nike Xtreme II Bag:
Driver Str8-Fit SQ Dymo2 S
Irons CG Gold 5-PW
Hybrids 3&4 Hibore XLS
Putter Rossa Daytona I Putter Ignite MalletBall ProV1xWedges Glove StaSofShoes Heritage

How's the driver holding up?

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Just ordered the set in my sig. AP1/AP2 blend set..... Fitted and ready to rock when the weather breaks

If you dont mind me asking, was the price of this mixed set a lot more than just a set of AP1's? I want the AP2's but dont think IM the best ball striker yet.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I like the Redwood...did you get the SC used or new? if used...where/how much?

The SC is used; they haven't made that model for 7 or 8 years. I found it at a local golf shop here in AR for $150. It's in near-perfect condition. The only issue is that the paintfill in the dot on the topline is starting to cip away and that the finish on the sole is a bit faded compared to the rest of the putter (as is to be expected).

If you dont mind me asking, was the price of this mixed set a lot more than just a set of AP1's? I want the AP2's but dont think IM the best ball striker yet.

Not really, it was like $75 bucks cheaper than the ap2's for the blend, but had to pay extra for the shaft upgrade.

:callaway: BB Alpha 815 DBD 10.5* Rogue Silver 60 :callaway: x2hot 3deep 14.5* (TBD) :tmade: RSI UDI 20* RIP Tour 90 :bridgestone: J40CB 4-PW Steelfiber i95 :vokey: SM4 50* KBS Tour V :vokey: SM5 54* KBS 610 :vokey: SM5 58* KBS HI-REV 2.0 MannKrafted Handmade Custom

I recently picked up a 9/10 set of MP32 Mizunos for less than $200. Beautiful clubs, they had one tiny (I mean little bitty) stone mark on the PW and a little of the paint fill has chipped out of the ID digit on the sole of the 9i. Grips are perfect, grooves are sharp, and the metal is shiny. Got a Adams Speedline 8.5* 9032ls driver and (2) CG14 wedges to complement the set. I'm also trying a Ping center shaft putter to help stop pushing those putts to the outside. Added a new bag for these sticks too. It's a Bagboy Revolver Pro. I love toys.

Updated 2/7/10 - In my Revolver Pro bag:
Driver: G-10 10.5* TFC 129 Stiff flex 3-W: G-10 TFC129 Stiff flex
#2h(17*) Stiff Flex #3(21*) & #4(24*): Hybrid G-10 TFC129 Stiff flex
5-PW: MP32 (DG300)S flex Wedges 52-8, 56-14, and 60-04 Bobby Jones Wedges
Putter: Rossa Monte Carlo 35"Grips:...

Ive been very busy this off-season....I hope I'm done and set for the upcoming year. So far I've purchased:
- New drivers, 2 Callaway FT-9 IMIX 8.5 and 10 degree heads with a couple shafts for each to match
- Fairway wood, Callaway FT 13 degree
- 2H, Callaway FT
- Set of wedges, 52, 56, and 60 degree Cleveland CG12's on sale
Hoping the weather warms up soon!!!!

Mike

How's the driver holding up?

I've been hitting the shiesse outta the ball. It's carrying about 10 yards farther than the cleveland did...but that could be b/c i've also been working on my lag. Unfortunately i had surgery last week on my foot so hitting anything this weekend is out... :-/

Note: This thread is 5202 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!