IGNORED

GolfEtail Online Store

juanrjackson
Note: This thread is 3873 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

All,

Has anyone ever bought anything fom Golf Etail? They have some good offers. Anyone have any feedback on them.

Check out the link:

http://www.golfetail.com/c-52-dealteam-specials.aspx

In my clicgear.gif 2.0 Push Cart and callaway.gifgolf bag are - 

Z-Star driver 10.5  Mashie 3 and 7 metals  Mashie 4 hyrbird  Z-Star 4-PW Irons  cleveland.gifCG Black 48, 52, 56 degree wedges  GoLo putter  upro mx+ gps

Two rules of online purchasing:

1. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

2. Use WHOIS : http://www.whois.net/whois/golfetail.com ... no information.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'd go with a more well known site if it were me. A lot of these sites are selling bogus fakes. Hard to say if this is one of them or not?

Driver.... Nickent DX Evolver V2 65 stiff /07 Burner YS6+ stiff .
4 wood..... Nickent 4DX
Hybrids.....Tour Edge Geomax 22* 25* 28*
Irons.....TM R7 6-P + AW,SW,LW
Putter.....Odyssey White Hot XG 2 BallBag.......Callaway ORG 14 A.L.I.C.E. Ball........Bridgestone e6 / Srixon Soft Feel...

I bought my x-20's from them. They were on sale for 400 plus 100 off, so I got them for 300. I haven't check with Callaway about the serial number but the clubs seem legit. I had no issues with golfetail at all.

10.5* Adams Super Fast 10
17*, 21* Adams Black Super Hybrid
X-24 irons
Jaws 52*,56*,60* Wedges
White Ice #9 Putter

Top Flite Gamer v2

I just bought a couple shafts from them this month, when they were delivered I checked everything really well and could not identify anything bogus.
If you always do what you've always done....You'll always be where you are right now..
Driver: C830.2 HOF Taiwan Proto
3 wood: Versus VS 1 Proforce V2
7 wood: DCT Fujikura Motore F1
3-pw: Nakashima NX-1 Project X 6.5 53*: ...

I had an issue with them a long time ago on ebay. Tried to sell me a fake from China although auction said located in U.S. I refused delivery and with ebay and paypal's help got my money back. Never buy from them again. They may sell some legit but I would not take a chance.

I bought a Cleveland Hibore XL driver from them on Ebay and it was legit. Most of the stuff on their website is just closeout equipment. If they were selling counterfeit equipment, it would be newer stuff like the Taylormade SuperTri or Nike Machspeed. That being said, they have a C- rating on the Better Business Bureau.

Driver...Ping G10 10.5* V2 High Launch

4-wood......Bobby Jones by Jesse Ortiz 2012 17*
3-4 Hybrid.......Bobby Jones Player Series 21* and 25*
Irons.........Mizuno MX-200
Wedges....Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 52*, Ping Tour-W 56*, Ping Tour-S 60*....Putter-Ping Redwood Piper.....Ball-Srixon TriSpeed Tour

• 2 weeks later...
My buddy just bought some shoes from them. Seems like a legit store. though they are only shoes...

ogio.gif Black/White Ozone Stand bag, Caddytek 13.5 Black/Red Push Cart

taylormade.gif RBZ Tour 9* Stiff / ping.gifRapture 3 'metal' Titanium 14* Stiff Aldila Proto VS 'By You'
adams.gif Hybrid A2 20*3 hybrid Stiff Aldila VS / ping.gifRapture Black Dot 4-PW Stiff / cleveland.gifWedges CG11 54* SW / taylormade.gif RAC 52*, 58*Wedge / odyssey.gif  33" White Hot XG

I bought my x-20's from them. They were on sale for 400 plus 100 off, so I got them for 300. I haven't check with Callaway about the serial number but the clubs seem legit. I had no issues with golfetail at all.

Hope you didn't end up with the Crawlaway X-20s!

Driver: Adams 9032LS 9.5* - 45" - Aldila RIP Alpha 60S
3 Wood: Adams FAST 10 15* - 43" - Aldila Wasabi 70S
2-Iron: Mizuno Fli-Hi 18* - DGS300 
Irons: Mizuno MP-68 3-PW - DGS300
Wedges: Mizuno MPT-11 54* and 60*Putter: PING Redwood Anser Black Nickel 340g, 34"Ball: Titleist ProV1Bag: Mizuno...

I had an issue with them a long time ago on ebay. Tried to sell me a fake from China although auction said located in U.S. I refused delivery and with ebay and paypal's help got my money back. Never buy from them again. They may sell some legit but I would not take a chance.

Thank you. That's all the warning I need to steer clear of them.
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

• 3 months later...
Hey Guys,

Thanks so much for the comments regarding GolfEtail. I am Marc Ducey, Co-Founder of GolfEtail. I personally guarantee EVERYTHING we sell is 100% genuine and authentic. Like someone above commented, our 'sweet spot' is getting closeouts, overstocks, and liquidation goods that we can sell at significant discounts. But rest assured we only buy direct from manufacturers or from other suppliers that we know have the real goods.

We do try our best to make everyone happy. Obviously that is a tall goal, and we are not perfect, but I dare say there is only a very very small minority is unhappy at the end of the day. We didn't get to be a Top Rated Seller with over 225,000 positive feedback on eBay with only words, it's your comments that got us there.

If you ever need to reach us, we can be reached at 877-570-4653, and for those of you who have called you probably know Mike. For those of you who have not called us before, Mike is our Customer Service Manager.

Anyway, keep in touch, and feel free to call us with any questions or concerns you might have.

They are legit, I have previous purchases

OHIO

In my Revolver Bag
R9 460, RIP
R9 TP 3 Wood, Diamana 'ilima 70*Idea Pro Black 20*Titleist AP1 712 4-AW Spin Milled Black Nickel 56.08 & 60.10

yeah there legit

:cobra: Speed ld-f 10.5 Stiff
:snake_eyes: 3 & 5 Woods
:adams:A4 3 hybrid
:bridgestone: J33 Forged Irons 4-pw
:ping: 50th Aniv. Karsten Ansr Putter56*, 60* wedges

Have bought a few things with no issues.

titleist.gif Titleist 910 D3 - Project X 6.0 7C3 Shaft  |  adams.gif Adams XTD Super Hybrid - 15 degrees  
adams.gif Adams Idea Pro A12 Hybrid - 18 degrees 
Adams CB2 - KBS Tour Shafts - 4 - PW
vokey.gif Vokey 54.10 Oil Can  |  vokey.gif Vokey 60.07 Oil Can  |  rife.gif Rife Trinidad - SuperStroke

• 1 year later...

I just bought some refurbished golf balls.  They said they were near mint.  Should play like new right.  They looked good just looking at them when I opened the box.  I had hit some shots that seemed to have odd ball flights.  I just kind of wrote it off as mishits or the wind or something.  I hit one this weekend and hit it good and it seemed to drop right out of the air.  We all looked like what just happened.  We all hit about the same distance and theirs were a good 50 yards ahead of mine.  We started looking at the ball and the dimples had been like they had been sanded.  The ball flights were like at a driving range when the knuckle because the dimples were worn off.  I have tried to get a hold of them with emails and I keep getting response like quote: (We received your email, but you have responded to an unmonitored email address.  If you need to contact us, please email us at XXXXXXXXXXX!  Then I tried this and it said there was a problem getting through.  So I would be careful with this company.

• 1 year later...
I ordered shoes from here, received a receipt with the proper color I wanted but received different color. After several emails and phone calls they accused me of ordering the wrong shoes and even attempted to confidence me the color combo I wanted wasn't available. Sending shoes back, ordered the ones they said that weren't available from another retailer and will NEVER order from them again. VERY POOR customer service.

Hey Guys, Thanks so much for the comments regarding GolfEtail. I am Marc Ducey, Co-Founder of GolfEtail. I personally guarantee EVERYTHING we sell is 100% genuine and authentic. Like someone above commented, our 'sweet spot' is getting closeouts, overstocks, and liquidation goods that we can sell at significant discounts. But rest assured we only buy direct from manufacturers or from other suppliers that we know have the real goods. We do try our best to make everyone happy. Obviously that is a tall goal, and we are not perfect, but I dare say there is only a very very small minority is unhappy at the end of the day. We didn't get to be a Top Rated Seller with over 225,000 positive feedback on eBay with only words, it's your comments that got us there. If you ever need to reach us, we can be reached at 877-570-4653, and for those of you who have called you probably know Mike. For those of you who have not called us before, Mike is our Customer Service Manager. Anyway, keep in touch, and feel free to call us with any questions or concerns you might have.

I didn't get ahold of Mike. Spoke with Dave and Jacob who both attempted to convince me that I had intentionally ordered the wrong shoes even though the receipt that I received from your company stated otherwise. I have since purchased from another retailer and since at this point I'm not confident enough in your customer service for you to refund my money after shipping them back I've decided to just list them on eBay myself and do the best I can do about getting my money back. With well over 100+ Internet purchases this has been the only one that didn't want to correct THEIR mistake.

Note: This thread is 3873 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!