IGNORED

Indoor hitting "net"

nevets88
Note: This thread is 4125 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by rehmwa

So I got that going for me.

Which is nice

~Justin

R11 9.5* w/Matrix Ozik Code 6.2
Taylormade 14* V-Steel w/ProLaunch Blue
Taylormade 16.5* V-Steel w/Aldila NV
Taylormade 21* V-Steel w/Dyanlite Gold S300
Mizuno MX 23 5-6 w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Mizuno MP 32 7-PW w/Rifel 5.5 SSx2
Callaway X-Forged 52*, 56*, 60*
Mizuno 0803 Custom Slighter

Originally Posted by Th3R00st3r

Wow, that's steep. I could buy a $100 net for the next 8 years for that price.

Yes it is.  And you can repair what is behind the net when it goes through 3 times a year for 8 years and you can bend over and pick up thousands of balls tangled up in the non return style nets.

I used this the last couple of days and it is awesome.  I also bought the large grass mat which makes it even more expensive.

Bottom line if you have the finances for it I believe it is the best.  If you don't have the finances not so much.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by inthecup

I picked up one of these after buying a $100 net last year and shooting balls through it in a short amount of time.

This net is high quality and performs as advertised.  I decided to just spend the money once instead of buying a new cheap net every year forever.

http://www.thenetreturn.com/golf/

This is really nice.  Not sure if I have a place for it yet, but definitely starting to consider the idea of practicing at home more often if I can.  Anybody know of a good place to look at mats?  The one they offer is $350, or you can buy the one that holds the ball, but isn't big enough for you to stand on.  Where does one find a mat similar to what you'd find at a range?  A big enough square, perhaps with a tray, that's hopefully not $350?

PS  I would never trust myself with the "net" in the OP.  Too small for my tastes :)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 4125 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!