IGNORED

Geese

Always an 80
Note: This thread is 3854 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Bitter? That's a bit if an overstatement. I only asked why, if you are Cherokee, you speak Lakota. Then I noticed your comment about having been mistaken (?) for native in the past which confused me a little because I thought you were native. Maybe it was a typo or simply misstated. Maybe you're making stuff up. I don't know, just asking. I'll drop the line of inquiry because it doesn't really matter. Nvwadohiyadv :-)

PEACE? Yes brother. So very much accepted. Welcome home. Wido. ----Matt (the lucky hack) :)

If you're Cherokee why are you speaking Sioux????

I looked this up in http://www.republicoflakotah.com/tag/cherokee

However, Cherokee:Wiki seems to state the are primarily Iroqoui?

It appears many of the Lakota tribes (I think the Sioux are part of that Nation) speak a common greeting. Possibly more things in common.

Unfortunately, the only person I know of who is half Cherokee is also half Greek, and knows nothing really about her Lakota heritage.

Even the Navajo in the Southwest have mostly forgotten their true heritage.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

ROFL -  Yeah, it sure doesn't have anything to do with goose poop.

Despite it's rather disgusting nature, goose do-do is still just a loose impediment (sometimes very loose  ).  If it gets on the ball, then the ball may still only be cleaned when it is allowed under the rules.  No special considerations for what is a naturally occurring condition on the course.

A lot of geese tend to winter in the Denver area, and naturally they gravitate to the golf courses.  The poop situation can get fairly extreme by late winter, so my home course will actually break out the mowers and run them on the fairways to chop up the dried feces.  They use plastic bladed snow shovels to de-poop the greens every morning through the winter if the course is open for play.

Do you know what sucks?  Reaching down to clean a loose impediement from the line of putt thinking it's dirt, and discovering (with your bare hands) that it's a gift from a goose.

"No man goes round boasting of his vices,” he said, “except golfers." 

-- Det. Elk in The Twister by Edgar Wallace

Do you know what sucks?  Reaching down to clean a loose impediement from the line of putt thinking it's dirt, and discovering (with your bare hands) that it's a gift from a goose.

That would be a goose impediment :-D

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

That would be a goose impediment :-D

Doh........ :dance:

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

That would be a goose impediment

Funny!

During my club championship round (of which I performed miserably), one of my competitors had some dried up goose turd in the line of his putt.  It was so old and dried up that he actually had to pull it up out of the ground and even pry it loose with a tee first.  He looked up and said, "I'm not exactly sure if this is legal or not," and I responded, "don't worry, it's the sticky impediment ruling."  Yours is better though.

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Note: This thread is 3854 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!