IGNORED

Confessions of a pull hooker

Note: This thread is 3684 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

Doesn't this post belong in the "Liar, Liar" thread?

Nah.

Better to keep it here so that anyone who stumbles onto this thread can start to get the whole story on you, a guy who has been banned, what, 30 times now with 30 different identities, including posing as women and children in order to try to participate with people who clearly wish to have nothing to do with you.

You'll be banned later today, but it's somewhat cathartic for some to have the chance to poke at you a little bit.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

BTW Patrick, these are indeed pull-draws:

Did you get rid of that horrible flip you had going on, yet?

And seriously, why do you keep coming back?

This leads me to believe that at least some of the stuff "The Wolf" was saying was true!!  If the line of distance markers is the target line, he is about 20* degrees right of that, and then his ball starts a little left of that line and curves left ... hence, pull draw.

What are the chances he was actually trying to learn before he allowed his stubbornness and silly attitude to get in the way?

• Administrator

What are the chances he was actually trying to learn before he allowed his stubbornness and silly attitude to get in the way?

Does it matter? He's had 30 chances. We can all believe in second, third, and fourth chances, but by the time you're well into double digits, it's about time that stops.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Does it matter? He's had 30 chances. We can all believe in second, third, and fourth chances, but by the time you're well into double digits, it's about time that stops.

Absolutely not!   He's a clown.

I just find it amusing that behind all of his childishness, there almost appears to be a tiny, insecure, part of him that knows that he can get good information here and maybe that's what brings him back.

Then he remembers that he's a jerk and goes and blows it.

Absolutely not!   He's a clown.

I just find it amusing that behind all of his childishness, there almost appears to be a tiny, insecure, part of him that knows that he can get good information here and maybe that's what brings him back.

Then he remembers that he's a jerk and goes and blows it.

I don't blow it Grandad, Erik has access to my IP address which identifies me.

Yes, but in a situation like this, where you had a day or two here undetected, you had the opportunity to contribute and discuss like a normal human.  It's only AFTER you start displaying Patrick-like tendencies that he looks that stuff up for confirmation.

I'd be willing to bet that if you're questions were sincere, and you absorbed and appreciated the answers you were given, and made a non-prideful effort to discuss and learn golf with the rest of us, then you'd still be just "The Wolf" right now, and possibly for quite awhile - basically as long as you chose to be.

If any part of you actually loves golf and wants to learn (and actually realizes that people here can help you), then remember that next time.

Because, lets face it, we all know there will be a next time.  Don't we? :beer:

Take care, and don't fret because ...

I feel

Because, lets face it, we all know there will be a next time.  Don't we?

Probably, but the time between is getting too hard to bear. I used to fill it in quizzing Manzella on his hair brain stuff but he actually got on the phone to me and said he was going to send his Sicilian cousins to Austria to sort me out. Scary! :scared:

Arguable. The clubhead is approaching the ball from an inside path.

BTW did you notice my unusual reverse overlap grip in that image.

Did you get rid of that horrible flip you had going on, yet?

Still working on it. My divots are getting a little deeper and occur after impact. Good signs!

And seriously, why do you keep coming back?

To add a little spice to this site. Some of the stuff is a little predictable and I really do like to simplify some of the more complicated stuff.

Or coming from the outside and in the process of delivering a toe hit narrowly avoiding missing the ball all together.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Or coming from the outside and in the process of delivering a toe hit narrowly avoiding missing the ball all together.

Surely not, with my right forearm and shoulder in those positions. BTW the ball flight also helps the argument.

Not really.  Clubhead approaching from the inside of the ball does not provide any argument against the fact that they are pull-draws.  The ball flight tells us only two things:  That the clubace is pointed left of where you're aligned, and that the path is right of that.  In the picture, the ball starts left of where you're aligned and curves left of that ... hence, pull-draw.

It seems you're doing the same thing here as so many chronic slicers;  The ball is ending up too far left, what is my solution?  Aha ... just line up further right!

Why not open the clubface and square up the feet and see what happens.  If you are truly coming from the inside like you say, then you might find good results.

Not really.  Clubhead approaching from the inside of the ball does not provide any argument against the fact that they are pull-draws.  The ball flight tells us only two things:  That the clubace is pointed left of where you're aligned, and that the path is right of that.  In the picture, the ball starts left of where you're aligned and curves left of that ... hence, pull-draw.

It seems you're doing the same thing here as so many chronic slicers;  The ball is ending up too far left, what is my solution?  Aha ... just line up further right!

Why not open the clubface and square up the feet and see what happens.  If you are truly coming from the inside like you say, then you might find good results.

Yep pretty much. When you aim 30-40 degrees to the right, it might look like its coming from the inside, when relative to his body it is an over the top move. Believe me as someone who has played that way before, what you think is happening is usually wrong.

I will say this thought, one hell of a view to be hitting golf ball towards every day :-D

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

The ball flight can't really be determined by this picture, it doesn't seem to be slicing . The face angle is also unclear. I am aligning right of my target but not substantially. This ball probably ended roughly where I wanted it, I mostly aim between the two huts you see in the distance.

You may be confusing this image with the shot I was describing at the beginning of the thread. Don't forget Erik dug out this image. I would suggest this was a draw.

I will say this thought, one hell of a view to be hitting golf ball towards every day

At this time of year I'm skiing up there and the golf course is used for Nordic Skiing. ;-)

• Administrator

You know, if there's one thing I despise more than anything in this world, it's liars.

Patrick, you are the King of the Liars. You fake your IP address. Hell, you faked your ****ing gender.

I utterly despise liars, and you are the worst of them this site has ever seen.

I've been criticized for NOT banning people who are clearly trolls more readily. You, I'll ban every time because you've LIED. Trolling is one thing. We have a really high tolerance for it.

Lying is another thing entirely. You're a liar. In the game of golf, there's almost nothing worse.

Not necessarily. If your feet are aimed 20° right of target, you could be swinging 15° right of the target and the path would be out-to-in relative to your feet.

Matt said it here too:
Yep pretty much. When you aim 30-40 degrees to the right, it might look like its coming from the inside, when relative to his body it is an over the top move. Believe me as someone who has played that way before, what you think is happening is usually wrong.

Moving on…
You may be confusing this image with the shot I was describing at the beginning of the thread. Don't forget Erik dug out this image. I would suggest this was a draw.

A pull-draw.

Your time here under this username, Patrick, is capped at about an hour or so.

Make the most of it.

You know, if there's one thing I despise more than anything in this world, it's liars.

Patrick, you are the King of the Liars. You fake your IP address. Hell, you faked your ****ing gender.

I utterly despise liars, and you are the worst of them this site has ever seen.

I've been criticized for NOT banning people who are clearly trolls more readily. You, I'll ban every time because you've LIED. Trolling is one thing. We have a really high tolerance for it.

Lying is another thing entirely. You're a liar. In the game of golf, there's almost nothing worse.

It good to let off a little steam now and again. There's a liar and there's an imaginative person. I consider myself the latter. What can I do if you decide in your big brother tactics to ban me. OK I was using aliases but is that really lying. Shoot me!

It good to let off a little steam now and again. There's a liar and there's an imaginative person. I consider myself the latter. What can I do if you decide in your big brother tactics to ban me. OK I was using aliases but is that really lying. Shoot me!

So says the con-artist, but that still doesn't make him more than a liar. In your case, I would say delusional because you suck at it.

What can you do, How about not being a troll. How about actually being an intellectual willing to learn and contribute positive ideas instead of acting like a douche bag.

Sure it is lying. If I go into a bank to set up a bank account and tell them my name is John Smith, but its not, is that not lying?

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Note: This thread is 3684 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!