IGNORED

My Swing (fletch88)

fletch88
Note: This thread is 3678 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Does this tell u anything?

Yes it means the backswing probably hasn't changed much ;-)

Would like to see you post swings where you're making the changes, swinging at 30% speed.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
Would like to see you post swings where you're making the changes, swinging at 30% speed.

In other words, @fletch88 :

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator
Do you think I am coming over the top because for the life of me I can't figure out how to draw the ball or make a divot going to the right.

I think you've gotten good advice from @mvmac and should do as he's told you. He knows his stuff.

I also think you should post in more threads than this one:

And yes, you probably swing left quite a bit. Work on what @mvmac told you.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I got a lesson today and my coach showed me how open my shoulder was and that I need to move the ball back in my stance and close the club face. Was hitting it pure with a slight draw. My main question is how do I get more distance. I am hitting my 6 iron only 150 and carrying my driver around 210. I just feel like I need a little more distance as I am moving back to the tips this year for high school golf.

Yes-Post somewhere else instead of sucking up free advice and not contributing anything back.[quote name="fletch88" url="/t/73349/my-swing-fletch88/36#post_970322"]Any thoughts.[/quote]

"The expert golfer has maximum time to make minimal compensations. The poorer player has minimal time to make maximum compensations." - And no, I'm not Mac. Please do not PM me about it. I just think he is a crazy MFer and we could all use a little more crazy sometimes.

• Administrator

Just looking for help sorry for keep posting.

What he's saying is that all but two of your posts are in this thread, and your other two posts are in another thread you started to get help with your golf swing.

Both of these links have the same message:

http://thesandtrap.com/t/38240/my-swing-video-threads-rules-please-read

http://thesandtrap.com/t/73197/so-you-joined-tst-and-posted-a-member-swing-thread

I've copied the text from the latter:

Post Elsewhere and Mind Your Camera Angles

These are mentioned in the "Rules" thread linked at the top of the Member Swings forum, but they bear repeating here as well. First, please mind your camera angles. This article explains where to set up your camera for filming your golf swing. Good camera angles help people diagnose things more readily and more accurately.

Also, post somewhere else. We understand if the ability to get a "free" analysis of sorts is what drew you to the site, but there are a LOT more other threads in which you can post, share your opinions, tell us about yourself, etc. The upside for you? The more friendly you are, and the more people get to know you, the more they'll want to help you out. Several of our long-time members have a "following" in their "My Swing" threads with people cheering them on, helping them out, and watching their progress. You get more help from people who consider you a "friend" than someone who just showed up and wants some free tips.

Take care.

Note: This thread is 3678 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!