• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mvmac

Ice Bucket Challenge PGA Tour Golfers

22 posts in this topic

Rickie Fowler

http://instagram.com/p/pmoJhCQu9r/

Keegan Bradley

http://instagram.com/p/pm8l42si6C/

Jon Curran

http://instagram.com/p/pnApXmn4cB/

Awards and Achievements

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Who wears their glasses in the shower..???? :-$

Awards and Achievements

Hahahahahaha loved it. Looking forward to seeing more. I wish they'd call out Amanda Dufner and Paulina :)

Keegan's was weak!  Was that about 20cc of water!

Awards and Achievements

I thought this was stupid when my daughter did it a month ago.

This is even worse. :)

Awards and Achievements

I thought this was stupid when my daughter did it a month ago.

This is even worse. :)

Agreed, not about solely your daughter, but all the kids that are posting it on facebook and talking about charity but have absolutely no plans of donating anything.

Agreed, not about solely your daughter, but all the kids that are posting it on facebook and talking about charity but have absolutely no plans of donating anything.

I think the charity angle was added in later. She said nothing about it.

Awards and Achievements

Michelle Wie

http://instagram.com/p/pzMQONp-ig/?modal=true

Awards and Achievements

So… Ian Poulter called out Tiger Woods (and Martin Kaymer, and Justin Rose, who'd already been called out by a few others).

Will he do it? Hmmm… I'm gonna guess no. Especially because Poulter nominated him.

Still can't believe this is going on. My kid did this "challenge" a few months ago.

Awards and Achievements

So… Ian Poulter called out Tiger Woods (and Martin Kaymer, and Justin Rose, who'd already been called out by a few others).

Will he do it? Hmmm… I'm gonna guess no. Especially because Poulter nominated him.

Still can't believe this is going on. My kid did this "challenge" a few months ago.

Haha, my guess is also no. Wonder if Tiger still thinks Poulter is a mooch... guess is yes.

This has to be the dumbest crap ever. The hacks on golf channel are involved and it is simply not entertaining... Dump a ice bucket on your head to avoid donation to a charity? I am annoyed that people are paying attention to this...

I may be off on this but I refuse to use time to even acknowledge the behavior.

I actually miss the whole Dufnering thing.

It's clean, innocent fun. I'm enjoying it. If the challenge comes my way, I'm all-in.

Awards and Achievements

Ok I enjoyed Holly's :dance:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• 2016 TST Partners

GAME Golf
    PING Golf
    Golf Evolution
    • TST Member Review - The Tee Claw
      Product Name: The Tee Claw
      Product Type: Tee Holder for Golf Mats
      Product Website/URL: www.teeclaw.com
      Cost: $15 Ratings (out of 5):
      Quality: 4
      Value: 4
      Effectiveness: 4
      Durability: tbd
      Esthetic Appeal: 4   Link to Discussion Thread   My Member Revie I was able to take the Tee Claw to one of our open local ranges on Sunday. As stated above, I cut down a few tees ahead of time to the right height so I wouldn't have to do it at the range. I set the Tee Claw in the mat below then put my driver next to it to get the right height. This mat is an All Turf mat, which is similar to the Real Feel mats with a little less dense weave. The mat is made of woven fibers. At the range, the first thing I noticed was this range has two types of mats; a cheap imitation turf mat where the rubber tee goes and a tighter weave mat. The Tee Claw had no issue with the woven mat, but would not grab the cheap mat fibers. The video below shows this. The cheap mat only has fibers that run vertically and are not woven together. Undaunted, I used the woven mat for the test. I set the Tee Claw up with just one lanyard pulled straight back. This distance is about 30 inches. I hooked the tee under the mat with a tee as is suggested in the Tee Claw site video. The tee fits snug into the Tee Claw base. I used my driver to test the set up. The Tee Claw moved after the shot, but the tee stayed in place. I was worried that I would lose the tee, but this didn't happen. This will save on tees if this happens routinely. I took three swings with this set up. The Tee Claw came loose after the shot, but stayed on the mat.
      Next, I set up the Tee Claw with two lanyards. The second lanyard was set up as a guide for my swing path. This will come in handy as a training aid.
      After hitting, the tee stayed in. The Tee Claw moved. You can see below, it recoiled and twisted a bit. It took a few seconds to untangle it and set it back up. If you are the kind of player who rapid fire hits balls, this may get annoying. But if you are like me and take your time, the extra set up time is not an issue. If I am doing slow motion drills, I would use the rubber tee. But once I am hitting to observe ball flight, I would use the Tee Claw instead.
      Lastly, mats seem to be the key for the Tee Claw to work. Good mats with a weave work the best. I have two mats at home, the All Turf mat I showed above and one I got when buying a Birdie Ball net. They are below. I apologize for not cleaning the dead grass off the mat! It was cold out. The Tee Claw had no issues with either of these mats. I would take the mat type into consideration when you purchase the Tee Claw.
      At $15, the Tee Claw is not a big investment and worth the money for being able to set your tee height while practicing on mats. I've resorted to cutting down rubber tees to the right height before, but this is a better way. Try it out!
    • Claim Your Achievements Here!
      Got them all. I gave you the "Broke 80" award. All set! Congratulations to all who have claimed their awards so far!
    • My Swing (PhraseUniverse)
      Thanks for the advice. I will work on this over the week and post another video this weekend. 
    • Quitting a round early - Why Would You Quit?
      I can't recall ever quitting for a reason other than rain.  And I will play through a certain amount, especially if I have a cart with a windshield.
    • New GolfNow layout is Awful
      Maybe part of why I don't mind this layout is I just use the find courses near me option and just check hot deals. I rarely travel far to play considering there are at least 30 public courses within 20 miles of me. 
  • TST Blog Entries

• Images

• Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Blog Entries