A couple questions for everyone to consider answering:
1. What sort of tournaments do you play in?
2. How many tournaments did you play in for 2013?
3. What is the field size for your typical events?
4. Best finish or how many wins in 2013?
1. I am 61 years old so most but not all events are for seniors (often defined as 50 or 55). Most of the events are handicap events with our "club without real estate" and I play a couple flighted events sponsored by our city (Ann Arbor).
2. I played in 14 events. 12 were 1-day. One was 2-day and one was a 3-day event.
3. Our "club without real estate" typically has around 100 players flighted into 4 flights. The City events are about 150 (Men's Championship) and 90 (Senior Championship)
4. 2013 was a tough year. I tied for 1st on a net basis in one event (tied for 5th gross) but otherwise was just hanging around trying to grab a skin or finish somewhere in the net money.
I am not good enough to consider any higher level state events; I would just be canon fodder for the scratch players.
How about everyone else?