IGNORED

Any Golf Videos of Crazy Swingers Who Score Low?

bones75
Note: This thread is 1850 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My dad plays with a guy who shoots mid 80s every saturday. His swing is a mess. Like his head moves up, down, back, forward, inside-out, upside down, and then he closes his eyes and makes great contact. he's 70 and i figure he's just been doing it for 40 years and learned to time things out perfectly. I don't have a video. Any vids out there of good scorers with crazy (not just unconventional) swings?

I’ve been told that my swing looks like I’m trying to kill a snake with a stick...   :8)

• Like 1

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas changed the title to Any Golf Videos of Crazy Swingers Who Score Low?

Somewhere in instagram there is footage of Michael Jordan's swing.   low handicap, unorthodox swing.  

:tmade:  - SIM2 - Kuro Kage silver 60 shaft
:cobra:  - F9 3W, 15 degree - Fukijara Atmos white tour spec stiff flex shaft

:tmade: - M2 hybrid, 19 degree
:tmade: - GAPR 3 iron - 18degree
:mizuno: MP-H5 4-5 iron, MP-25 6-8 iron, MP-5 9-PW

Miura - 1957 series k-grind - 56 degree
:bettinardi: - 52 degree
:titleist: - Scotty Cameron Newport 2 - Putter

check out my swing here

I dont have a video either, but i used to play semi often with this older guy who stepped through the ball very similar to that South Koren guy who played in the pebble beach pro am this year. He was a low -mid 70's shooter. One of the best players either on or around the green ive ever met. 

Craziest swing I ever saw a good scorer have is this retired post office worker.  His nickname is "Stud".   He still hits it well over 300 and he is pushing 70 if not already.  He is not big guy either, maybe 5' 10" or so.  Putts his ass off and can get up and down from anywhere too.  He regularly shoots in the 60's but his swing is crazy as crap.  If I get a video of him, you guys will freak and swear there is no way he can hit a ball like that but his swing plane keeps his club head square for an exceeding long time.  

On 4/1/2019 at 4:32 PM, lastings said:

Somewhere in instagram there is footage of Michael Jordan's swing.   low handicap, unorthodox swing.  

- Steve

Driver: titleist.png.44b235e3fc0459caf96200c226b82945.png 917D2 (9.5*), 3/4 Wood: titleist.png.44b235e3fc0459caf96200c226b82945.png 917F2 (16*),
Hybridstaylormade.png.b56433b17b721d4da3cda2f79f9e73a7.png Rescue Mid (19*) & :wilsonstaff: D100 (22*), 5i-PW, GWcobra.png.f5a0c3806c04153a74a3b11aaf4308b0.png F7 One Length
Wedges:wilsonstaff: PMP (54* & 58*), Puttertaylormade.png.b56433b17b721d4da3cda2f79f9e73a7.png Spider Mini

There are a few in this thread:

• Thumbs Up 1

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Note: This thread is 1850 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!