IGNORED

Gatorade: Tiger

Shindig
Note: This thread is 4331 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

i bought 3 - 32 oz tonight at Target. They are pretty good. Tiger makes $100 mil on the deal, I spent $3 dollars for them...LOL

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I like all of them. I bought a 24 pack at Sams. When I drink them on the course, I play like Tiger aswell, so thats a plus.

In my Stand Bag
Driver- 905T 9.5* w/ Aldila NV Stiff
3-Wood- 906F4 13.5* w/ Aldila VS Proto Stiff
Irons 3-PW- 704 CB w/ Dynamic Gold S300 Shafts
Wedges- CG10 52* Vokey 56* Oil Can Spin Milled Vokey 60* Oil Can Spin MilledPutter- Studio Select Newport 2 (35")Ball- Prov1 (Or any nice soft...

Havent tried the red flavor yet...but the yellow tastes just like the regular lemon gatorade and the purple tastes just like the berry 'rain' flavor of gatorade (which imho is the best flavor out there).

:P
In the bag Nike SasQuatch SuMo 10.5* {} Tiger Shark Hammerhead 3w, 5w, 3h {} Nickent 3DX Pro 5i-PW {} Titleist Vokey 250.08* {} Cleveland CG11. 54* {} Callaway X-Tour 58.11* {} Carbite Tour Classic Putter {} Titleist ProV1x

• Administrator
Red is my favorite. Finally a "cherry" flavor. That's always been a tough Gatorade flavor to find. I think it's a cherry/citrus blend, anyway.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Absolutely love the Red flavor here also. The wife accidentally picked up a case at Walmart the other day instead of the regular gatorade, and I happened to enjoy it more than the original.

WITB
Driver: Ping G425 - Aldila Rogue White
3 Wood: Nike SQ Dymo 
Hybrid: TaylorMade SLDR
Irons: Ping i525 Retro Spec
Wedges: Cleveland 588 (52,56,60)
Putter: Never Compromise Gamble Limited Custom

Balls: Titleist ProV1

Red is my favorite. Finally a "cherry" flavor. That's always been a tough Gatorade flavor to find. I think it's a cherry/citrus blend, anyway.

Yes it is a cherry citrus blend...You're right the cherry flavor is very hard to find

"People think the size of the head is most important. Wrong. It's getting a quality shaft. test different shafts to see which goes the straightest. Also, more degrees of loft on the head is better than less. Eleven degrees is about right."

Red and green are great. Purple is still better than medicine. Why is the red called "Red Drive"?

Its an attempt to make it golf related... I didn't even know about this. I'll probably try some..

Cherry and Citrus used to be my two favorite Gatorade flavors. Then they go and combine them and put Tiger on the label. Guess my new favorite?

The purple and green were alright, and certainly better tasting than most other Gatorade flavors, but I'll be keeping a good stock of the Red Drive ones.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

They are pretty good, the grape reminds me of Koolaid a little bit. I saw the new ad with Tiger hitting a ball on the moon the other night, I wonder if Nike has to pay a royalty for all the ads he is in, because they all seem like Nike ads as well.
My Bag

Driver: Sumo 460 10.5º Stiff
4 & 7 Woods: T-40 Stiff
Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

They are pretty good, the grape reminds me of Koolaid a little bit. I saw the new ad with Tiger hitting a ball on the moon the other night, I wonder if Nike has to pay a royalty for all the ads he is in, because they all seem like Nike ads as well.

I suspect that Tiger's contract with Nike includes that he wear Nike apparel when it is appropriate and he is seen doing golf-related activities. This is why, for example, his image on the Gatorade Tiger bottle has the O(N)E logo on his hat.

The only time I can think of seeing him not in Nike clothing and doing something golf-related is in the recent razor commercial where he and Roger Federer are in suits.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

I like the red citrus flavor.... as an added benefit i've gained 60yds on my drive and I can hole-out 25 footers routinely ---> THANKS TIGER/GATORADE!!

In the Grom bag:

Driver: G5 9* Aldila NV65
Irons: I-3 O-size
SW: cg14 56*Putter: Marilyn

Dont think they have these in Canada

In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

I've only tried the cherry citrus and it's my favorite Gatorade flavor. The others look pretty good too though.
Callaway FT-9 Tour I-mix 9.5° Driver (Fujikura Zcom Pro 65 stiff)
Mizuno F-50 15° 3w (Exsar FS2 stiff)
Bridgestone J36 19° Hybrid (Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff)
Adams Idea Pro 23° Hybrid (Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff)
Adams Idea Pro Forged 5-pw Irons (DG Black Gold stiff)Nike SV Tour Black Satin...

I thought the red was good, but I am currently really liking the purple Gatorade G2. mmmmm.....

Monster Tour 10.5* w/ Redboard 63
FP400f 14.5* w/ GD YSQ
Idea Pro 18* w/ VS Proto 80s
MP FLi-Hi 21 w/ S300
CG1 BP w/ PX 6.0 SM 54.11 SM 60.08 Sophia 33"

The only time I can think of seeing him not in Nike clothing and doing something golf-related is in the recent razor commercial where he and Roger Federer are in suits.

I am sure if you look close you can probably find a check mark on that coat somewhere

My Bag

Driver: Sumo 460 10.5º Stiff
4 & 7 Woods: T-40 Stiff
Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

yeah, they taste a lot like......regular gatorade.

In my Bag:

Tour Burner 9.5* ProLaunch Red Shaft
Baffler TWS & DWS Hybrids: 2,4
Irons: 09 Burners 4-AWWC Liquid Copper SW 56*WC Liquid Copper LW 60*Putter: Black OZ T130 TP Black

Note: This thread is 4331 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!