IGNORED

New from Australia

Grousman
Note: This thread is 1674 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi All,

Im a newbie to any type of forum but I have been bitten with the golf bug & have come across this great looking place & want to be part of it.

I've been playing now each weekend for 6 months with my 3 sons & they are kicking my arse...

I had played 5 games before about 30 years ago then I broke my L4 & L5 vertebrae & my back hasn't been the same since.

Have a handicap of 34 at present as still trying to get some rhythm going, using regular flex for driver & senior flex for 3hybrid (waiting on a fitting test etc) & I hit the hybrid further than the driver...

anyway hello & hope to be able to contribute in the future

GMan

Welcome to The Sand Trap!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Welcome.  What's golf like in Queensland?  Fairly warm I'm thinking.

In der bag:
Cleveland Hi-Bore driver, Maltby 5 wood, Maltby hybrid, Maltby irons and wedges (23 to 50) Vokey 59/07, Cleveland Niblick (LH-42), and a Maltby mallet putter.                                                                                                                                                 "When the going gets tough...it's tough to get going."

Thanks for the welcome all,

The mornings here are still a bit brisk but by 7 or 8 am its getting hotter, had to play at midday on Saturday & it was pretty hot & humid

Welcome to TST! You’ve joined the best golf site around. Plenty here to make you laugh, cry and throw your mouse across the room! 😃

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Note: This thread is 1674 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!