IGNORED

Dallas–Fort Worth Golfers

Nave
Note: This thread is 1068 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi all

After setting up the DFW club I was informed that it is a good idea to post here, too.

If you are interested in meeting, please name the course you prefer to play at and post your level by replying to this post.

So far we have  @kbriscoe @txgolfer45 @OB-OG @vrw39 @dzclarkcpa @ShawnFenton @ElWagonne

Club: 

Edited by Nave

Nave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 3 weeks later...

275 views and no comment. I guess it is because it is winter here and the holiday season?

Nave

hEY @Nave ! Sorry for not responding. I am in West Fort Worth. I am trying to heal from shoulder/knee injuries (AGAIN!) so I haven't been to the range or course for over a month. Have a feeling it will be later this month, weather permitting. Let's keep it going! Best, -Marv

• Like 1

DRIVER: Cleveland 588 Altitude ( Matrix Radix Sv Graphite, A) IRONS: Mizuno JPX-800 HD Irons & 3,4,5 JPX Fli-Hi (Grafalloy Prolaunch Blue Graphite, R); WEDGES: (Carried as needed) Artisan Golf 46, 50, 53, 56 low bounce, 56 high bounce; PUTTER: Mizuno TP Mills 9

8 hours ago, MarvChamp said:

I am trying to heal from shoulder/knee injuries

Thank you for your comment and I wish you a good recovery!

Nave

• 5 weeks later...

Happy New Year!

The Tribute Golf Club is ending it's existing Player's Club membership now that Old American and The Tribute are run by the same management company.  They are now offering two different levels of membership (full and limited) to both clubs and a more expensive Player's Club membership.  Not sure what I am going to do for 2020.  Both courses are super convenient and practice facilities are pretty darn good.  

15 hours ago, txgolfer45 said:

Both courses are super convenient and practice facilities are pretty darn good.  

Thank you for sharing. I just looked up the courses online and they look great.

Nave

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2020 at 10:23 AM, txgolfer45 said:

Happy New Year!

The Tribute Golf Club is ending it's existing Player's Club membership now that Old American and The Tribute are run by the same management company.  They are now offering two different levels of membership (full and limited) to both clubs and a more expensive Player's Club membership.  Not sure what I am going to do for 2020.  Both courses are super convenient and practice facilities are pretty darn good.  

I'm in your boat as well.  I wish Frisco Lakes had a package close to that but I'm on the lookout for something.

On 12/3/2019 at 3:36 PM, Nave said:

I wish you a good recovery!

Since you wrote that post, old bones are doing much better. Started phys therapy on knee last week and that's doing great! Have gone to the range twice and am adjusting. So, all in all, very blessed to be looking forward to warmer weather and GOLF! Hope you and yours are well and HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL DFW GOLFERS!  Best, -Marv

• Like 1

DRIVER: Cleveland 588 Altitude ( Matrix Radix Sv Graphite, A) IRONS: Mizuno JPX-800 HD Irons & 3,4,5 JPX Fli-Hi (Grafalloy Prolaunch Blue Graphite, R); WEDGES: (Carried as needed) Artisan Golf 46, 50, 53, 56 low bounce, 56 high bounce; PUTTER: Mizuno TP Mills 9

(edited)

Recently I started taking lessons at the Highlands Performance GC. Yesterday was my first lesson of the year and it snowed. For that one occasion, the beauty of the snow covered range made the lesson even more enjoyable (although on a mat and under the radiator).

After I complete my lessons in February, I will be looking to either join a country club or use the Golf Now app to find last minute deals and after I familiarize myself with a few CC then choose one that I like (can afford) later in the year. 

Happy 2020!

Edited by Nave

Nave

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/15/2020 at 2:06 PM, dzclarkcpa said:

Hello, is anyone still active in this thread? I just found it.

Hey! Not really. We use the main forum for any events or local group outings. This one is used to know who is in the same area.

Nave

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello. I moved out of Texas. 

Does anyone want to become the owner of this Dallas–Fort Worth Golfers club please?

Thank you,
Nave

Nave

@Nave I am not sure what it means to be the owner, and not sure it gets enough views to keep, but I would be willing to do it.

Thank you @dzclarkcpa It is so I don't delete this in case some people decide to communicate here. Mostly the users write in the general forum anyway.

Either way, I appreciate it. Wishing you all lots of fun golfing in DFW.

Nave

Note: This thread is 1068 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!