IGNORED

GeauGolf Headcovers

• Administrator

Her website isn't much, but this woman traded texts with me for about ten days and then, when I finally had settled on everything on the morning of the 15th, she got to work and the items were in my hands at 2pm on the 17th. And it wasn't just one thing: I had ordered a driver, 3W, and hybrid head cover, plus an alignment stick cover and valuables pouch.

The fabric I had in mind didn’t exist (black/grey predominantly with three other colors), and I really wanted hardcovers that would match a whole bunch of different themes and things and whatnot that I have going on (blue and white for Behrend, orange and black and white for LSW, black and red for 5SK, green and orange for Golf Evolution, etc.), so I settled on a colorful plaid.

The first pic is darker and “pinker” due to my daughter’s window blinds.

2020-01-17 13.41.31-1.jpg2020-01-17 14.12.43-1.jpg2020-01-17 14.14.38-1.jpg

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instructor Development, 5 Simple Keys®/Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins • Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 • "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 • Penn-State Behrend Head Coach • • • • • • • • • • :aimpoint: :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | 5SK.com | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
26 minutes ago, Slim_Pivot said:

Will she make animals?

Like, Daphne's head covers?

Director of Instructor Development, 5 Simple Keys®/Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins • Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 • "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 • Penn-State Behrend Head Coach • • • • • • • • • • :aimpoint: :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | 5SK.com | LSW | Instructional Droplets

WHat is her website?

-- Robert

In my bag: :ping:  G400 (10.5 degrees) | :callaway: Diablo Edge 5 Wood |:callaway: X-Hot 3 Hybrid | spacer.png 4 - PW Hybrid D350 Combo | :vokey:SM4 50, SM5 58, SM6 54 & 56 Wedges | :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 | :bushnell: Tour V4 Rangefinder | :bagboy:Defender Cart Bag

• Administrator
(edited)
On 1/18/2020 at 10:17 AM, RoberX said:

WHat is her website?

cropped-Screen-Shot-2020-08-16-at-9.46.5

Custom handmade golf head covers from the finest wools, waterproof materials and unusual finds!

It’s not super updated. (Edit 2021-01-03: slightly more updated now.)

She stays busy without having to post everything there.

Edited by iacas
Updated link to site

• 11 months later...
  • Administrator

Happy to announce Brenda has joined the site as @GeauGolf!

Welcome to TST!

Everyone else, if you have any ideas for headcovers, send them Brenda’s way. She’s made headcovers that look like Air Jordan sneakers, headcovers with highly customized logos/stitching/artwork, and so on. She specializes in the plaid/tartan wool headcovers, I think, but she can do almost everything.

I love my headcovers, and my daughter loves her putter headcover.

She can speak for herself but I’m hoping she adds photos of maybe her five to ten most best or favorite headcovers to show off her variety and range.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi y’all! Geau golf here!  To answer some questions:  I finally updated my website somewhat but it’s not magnificent.

I don’t do plush animals.  That’s really daphnes thing.  I really stick more to the traditional barrel styles , boxing glove shapes, and putter covers. I also do valuables bags and zip pouches.  I work alone... it’s all hand made.   If you find me on Instagram you’ll see a nice collection of what I’ve made for people. eBay lists my general merchandise. 

anytime you have a question, just message me!

brenda

• Like 2

I don't think I've shown this to anyone, but a year or so ago I got an alignment stick sleeve from @GeauGolf in the shape of a submarine:

IMG_1640.jpeg

It's fun, looks cool, and gets a lot of compliments!

Edited by jamo
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Upvote 2

Jamieson Weiss

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TS3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 3-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Just now, GeauGolf said:

Oh wow! I remember that!! Still working??

brenda

Works great!

• Like 1

Jamieson Weiss

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TS3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 3-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

• 3 months later...

Shortly after this conversation, I contacted Brenda to see if she could make a headcover for my wife's birthday.  In addition to golf, she takes trapeze lessons, just loves it.  With no more information than that, Brenda came up with a few ideas.  Mary Anne's birthday was this past Friday, and she absolutely LOVES her new headcover!

20210403_094949.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Upvote 1

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

• Administrator

Brenda is currently working on something (well, in a few weeks when the fabric arrives) secret for @NatalieB.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, iacas said:

Brenda is currently working on something (well, in a few weeks when the fabric arrives) secret for @NatalieB.

So you won't tell us or her what it is?   (🤣).     

Brenda's covers look amazing.  

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny