IGNORED

LIV Golf (Saudi PIF), "Mergers," and More

iacas

3 hours ago, saevel25 said:

Closure only comes to people who decide to not be affected by a past event anymore. It has very little to do with revenge, justice, etc... Many people who see a killer put to death, still do not feel closure, because they still have to go back home to a place where their loved one is not around anymore. 

I couldn't agree more. 

It sucks because carrying around the anger is harder on me than it will ever be on them. 

3 hours ago, GolfLug said:

Sure. We are not there yet though. Peace making/forgiveness requires fundamental corrections to build on.

You're correct. It sucks 

3 hours ago, GolfLug said:

Chet, in general, yes, I agree with you but what has social media tried to make us believe (Saudis? LIV? or something else related to this) that you think we should question here?          

I'm not sure I meant it as social media is trying to make us believe something. To me it just feels like so much of the world is so sure of their position. So dug in. I don't know if I'm sure of my position anymore. 

Maybe I'm just tired of carrying around all my anger?

But if I let go of my anger am I disrespecting the friends I lost? I don't know. As I said, the only thing I do know is that carrying around the anger is much harder on me than it is on the people who perpetrated the events. 

I want closure. But as @saevel25 said, closure only comes to those who decide not to be affected by the past anymore. I can't seem to get there. 

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

3 hours ago, ChetlovesMer said:

I couldn't agree more. 

It sucks because carrying around the anger is harder on me than it will ever be on them. 

You're correct. It sucks 

I'm not sure I meant it as social media is trying to make us believe something. To me it just feels like so much of the world is so sure of their position. So dug in. I don't know if I'm sure of my position anymore. 

Maybe I'm just tired of carrying around all my anger?

But if I let go of my anger am I disrespecting the friends I lost? I don't know. As I said, the only thing I do know is that carrying around the anger is much harder on me than it is on the people who perpetrated the events. 

I want closure. But as @saevel25 said, closure only comes to those who decide not to be affected by the past anymore. I can't seem to get there. 

No, no anger necessary. But it would be disrespectful if you would get chummy with your best friend's cheating ex, wouldn't it?

Vishal S.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades