IGNORED

Has COVID-19 Affected Your Golf?

dennyjones
Note: This thread is 1462 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

A little cleaner than a pool noodle, but I doubt it’ll catch on after all this nonsense is over...

• Like 2

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I saw this also. Intelligent person. 

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

I had to go out and run some "essential" errands the other day, and I took a detour to have a look at something. Turns out that the local driving range closest to me seems to be open for business! The gates were open, and that's all you need to see. It's a "self-service"operation. Slide your card through the machine and get a small bucket of 45-50 balls. Not bad! 

Now all we need it to do is stop snowing around here! Ridiculous! 

On 3/11/2020 at 8:59 AM, dagolfer18 said:

1. No, the Coronavirus has not affected me...yet. There are a few cases two counties away from me, though, but I’m not worried yet.

2. Heck no. Unless I have it, and I really feel bad, I will be out there on the course, either playing or practicing.

I’m going to change my answer for the second question, because I have still not been affected by the virus yet. However, I have not been anywhere except my house, barring an occasional run around the neighborhood, in about two weeks. Which means I haven’t been to the golf course, hitting a real ball off real turf, in several days. Which means my golf game is coming apart. The other day, I hit some balls off a mat into my net, probably 40 shots or so. There were only a few that I could call at least okay. Several near-shanks. I’m going to the course later today to get an accurate evaluation of where my game is. I’m playing with my teammates next Friday, so I guess I’d better get to work.

WITB:
Woods: Cleveland Launcher (Driver, 17 degree, 22 degree)
Irons: Titleist T200 (4-PW)
Wedges: Callaway Jaws (50/54/60)
Putter: Odyssey White Hot

Note: This thread is 1462 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!